Chapter 68 The horrible Chang yun and the unlucky Li xiu
122 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 68 The horrible Chang yun and the unlucky Li xiu


Forest of the beginning


After Yang ling disappeared from the forest of the beginning. Xie wu hui destroyed everything he saw on his way to vent his anger.

"This dog to dare to humiliate me! He will regret it! When I think he has just spoiled my precious teleportation talisman.

You will suffer Yang ling! Do not hope to stay hidden for long, I know that you are some go outside this forest not far from here.


When I get back to the sect, I'm going to put a price on your head. "



Xie wu hui deep in thought had temporarily forgotten the presence of the ice princess and the others. Until Xue Bing spoke.


"Let's get back to the sect, I need to talk to father about what happened!" Then she watched Xia li wei and Li ming with their eyes.


"When you don't hope you escape like him in the same way !"

Li ming became more and more hostile towards the ice princess.


"This is how you thank your savior! You keep me from fighting Xie wu hui and traitoring me like a prisoner !"


"What are you talking about ! It was Xie wu hui who helped me Xie wu hui ..."


"Don't make me laugh! When you were unconscious a violent energy stirred in your body. I know Xie wu hui better than you ! A guy like him has no real useful skill !

Without my help, you would surely be in screaming in pain. "



Xue bing's emotions were completely disturbed, thinking for a moment. Her judgment was a little too biased.

She also knew the skills of Xie wu hui, the youngster of her age before her was probably right,
She suddenly felt very uncomfortable.


"I'm sorry! I was probably too biased in my judgment. But you are going to be punished as the same for the two for killing a disciple. Don't try to escape!"


The Ice Princess removed the rings of ice trapping Li Ming.


"Even if the ice princess removes these rings, Li ming, a trash like you can't kill me!" Xie wu hui replied, coming back to them.


"You may be surprised at the progress I could make in the coming months!"


"You will probably be dead before little Li ming!


"Shut up, let's get out of here instead !" Replied the ice princess.



Xia li wei who said nothing, looked in the direction where Yang Ling had disappeared.


"I hope you are alright Yang ling !"


The cultivators finally left the forest from the beginning for real this time.


......


In the city of Xie. Mu clan.


After that the inner disciple with the black heart, Chang yun captured the one who owned the "Pure wood spirit vein."

A beautiful girl with brown hair tied in a ponytail, Li xiu. Cousin of Li ming.


The inner disciple gave the elders bamboo briefs giving them the information necessary to perform the ritual to seal the Demonic root monster outside in a receptacle.


A 15-meter-long mutant demonic plant monster.


Chang yun then tried to break the girl's mind into a puppet that would carry out all of her orders.


In the Four Seasons sect, Chang yun had encountered two cultivators with the "Pure wood spirit vein."


She had seen with her eye the power of these two cultivators, but Chang yun had mostly seen their special skills. The power of controlling demonic plants.


It is for this reason that she proposed to go to this city looking for a weaker person with the same ability to control the demonic plants.


Li xiu was in front of her, injured all over her body, her face also had not been spared.


"Coughh ... you are a demon .." Li xiu replied weakly


Chang yun did not think that destroying Li xiu's mind would take that long.


Sun peng was also present and said nothing, The new appearance of Li xiu disgusted him even more than the scars of Chang yun.
At the same time removing all the guilt he felt towards her.


Li xiu had one of her eyes damaged, teeth torn out, swollen cheeks. She was unrecognizable.

With her horrible personality. Chang yun also tortured and disfigured Li xiang, li xiu's cousin, and cut off one of Li fei luo's fingers.


Despite all this, Chang yun couldn't break the last barrier in Li xiu's mind to make the girl her puppet.


If she killed her family members, Li xiu would kill herself immediately. It was more useful to take them hostage to control her later.


While she was thinking.


The Elders of the Mu clan panicked.

"Young lady, have you been successful?"


"Young lady, the appearance of the Demonic root monster changed. It has merged with all the other parts of its body in the city. The monster now resembles a Sand worm 35 meters long.


He devoured many of our disciples! I beg you hurry up! "


"Young lady, save us!"


Chang yun thought for a moment, even if she still couldn't completely control Li xiu.


it was more important to seal the dangerous monster that was outside and imprison it in the girl's body.


And maybe the pain during the ritual was going to make her suffer enough to make her her puppet.



"You have finished reading the sequences of seals to be performed during the sealing ritual, I want no error to occur !


The remaining elders will protect us! I also contacted with a sound talisman, one of my pawns in the Yang clan to help us. Let's get out of here and Seal this beast!


"Yes young lady!"

"Yes young lady!"

"Yes young lady!"


Chang yun and the mu clan emerged from the clan.

The inner disciple does not forget to bring Li xiu who was going to serve as a receptacle.



Upon seeing the 35 meter Demonc root monster, Chang yun and the elders moved into position.



"Seal of the four seasons 1st level !"

2