Chapter 70 The person with the flute seduce Xue bing and yang ling must train part 1
133 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The next chapter may be a little perverse

 

 

 

Chapter 70 The person with the flute seduce Xue bing and yang ling must train part 1

 




Lying on the ground, Yang Ling gradually regained consciousness, looking around him, the only ones he could see were rocks and water in his field of vision.

 


No one was around. The hot spring was not spacious, but yang ling found this place quiet and pleasant.

He could finally relax for a while.

 


Yang really thought he was going to be killed when Xie wu hui was rushing towards him, hopefully fate wanted him to be teleported.

 

But how did he do it?

The young man took the time to think, just before disappearing Xie wu hui seemed to want to stop him! But why ?

As he was going to give up, he remembered that his foot had stepped on something,


"Slaph !"


"Huh?"


"I see!"


He must have walked on a teleport talisman. This kind of rare talisman was usable only once and expensive to manufacture.
This was the reason why Xie wu hui wanted to prevent him from using it.

Yang ling was about to get up when he felt that his body was as heavy as a stone statue. His leg touched an object.

Yang ling's body trembled for a moment, excited, he realized that his new sword was teleported with him and a surprise awaited him.

The blade of the sword was repaired as if by magic.

"Partner, you must continue to rest!" Yang ling heard a familiar female voice.

When Yang Ling looked up, a cute teenage girl between the ages of 16 and 17 appeared before him. With Blue eye and red eyes.


Yang ling "LanLan is you, you are awake, tell me how did you manage to grow so fast and how did you repair the blade of the sword?"


Zhi mei lan "I'll explain but don't give that kind of nickname to the beautiful Zhi mei lan!"

Yang ling "Yes LanLan!"

Zhi mei lan "..."

The appearance of zhi mei lan was less transparent than the last time. Yang Ling thought he saw a ghost the first time the girl got out of her sword.

The girl's appearance was also more mature, she now looked like a young woman.



Zhi mei lan "In fact I know you were in danger, a few hours ago, I am sorry I could not help you but after having lent you my spiritual energy, I no longer had any strength.


Yang ling "It is not really your fault, my cultivation is too weak at the moment and I have just learned techniques.

Zhi mei lan "Let's talk about all this later! Your body is damaged by all these dangerous fights.

This hot water mountain that heals wounds, let's stay here for a few days "


Yang ling got an idea, he opened his mouth and sip the water around him, Zhi mei lan flew in the air around him

Yang ling "You are not a ghost I hope?"


Zhi meil lan "I am not a ghost! Let me tell you my story.


My body was locked in this sword, 1000 years ago by someone from a warrior group, a certain feng xin was their leader, I believe, I was one of the prisoners of the son of Emperor Huang Zui Gao, my spiritual energy was used to fuel a combat weapon.


Yang ling: Ah yes, I remember, the emperor huang zui gao, feng xin and the famous war. So you are over 1000 years old, I can hardly believe it.

 



Yang ling looked at her from head to toe. Just like most men his age.

The first detail he noticed was the chest of zhi mei lan which was the same size as that of a strawberry, his gaze then descended to her legs.



Small breast but magnificent legs. Here's what Yang Ling thought in his head.

Zhi mei lan "Pervert! I know what you are thinking!"

In front of him, the sword spirit zhi mei lan hid her chest with one of her hands and gave him a slap.

"Slap"

Yang ling: I can't help it, I'm a man attracted to women and I'm hurt, you shouldn't hit me.

Zhi mei lan "If you have enough strength to complain, you should think about your friends instead.
Yang ling: You're right!


Yang ling had almost forgotten Xia li wei. He didn't really care for Li ming, because he was the male lead, nothing could happen to him in theory. But Xia li wei's situation was different.


The half-elf would surely accept her punishment without defending herself, he was worried about her.

Even if at the bottom. The heart of Yang ling hid something in truth.


If someone had followed him since he was in this world, as friends, he would surely tell him.

"You're worried about Xia li wei, I'm coming to believe you bro, but the real person you're worried about is Xia kuan yin, if someone hurts Xia li wei, it hurt Xia kuan yin too,
this is the main reason why you are worried because they share the same body.

And that person would be right. Even if Yang ling tries to deny this truth. Reality was in front of him. Yang ling was only thinking of one thing at the moment to see Xia kuan yin and save her.

When the young cultivator tried to move. Zhi mei lan prevented him from getting up.

Yang ling "LanLan you can't blocking my way, I must save my master!"


Zhi mei lan "You must rest for a few days and remember you and the ice princesse have made a bet, you have a month in front of you, your sword techniques are very bad even with my help and your cultivation is still weak. So you have to train sword art before.

Yang ling "I must go before it's too late and then I don't know where we are?!"

Zhi mei lan "You don't have to worry, the talisman of Xie wu hui did not have to teleport us very far. When Xia jinsé was alive, I could see what the capacities of Xie wu hui. N ' don't forget that i could observe everything inside this sword.


Yang ling "You win. I hope you don't fool me Zhi mei lan!"

Zhi mei lan: Ah! I just remembered, if you want to be in the four seasons sect, you must be at four Qi layer.


Yang ling: What?


....


A few days later. A full moon night.


After crossing the forest from the beginning and walking three thousand miles north.

To hope to enter the Sect of the Four Seasons, all cultivators must enter the city of Blue city 4500 meters from the forest.

Xue bing and the rest were a thousand yards from town. They met wild beasts who attacked them on the way, these beasts had fled the forest from the beginning because of the witch and settled around the forest.

Xue Bing and their groups had a hard time getting rid of them.
All this fighting taught Xue bing how she was nothing in this world.

 


Her cultivation remained blocked at the 9 Qi layer. She didn't understand what was blocking her cultivation. Why she is still at Qi layer !

Suddenly Xue bing heard the sound of a flute, Xia li wei, Li ming, Xie wu hui fell unconscious.

 


She was the only one who stayed awake without understanding what was going on.


The flute had the power to relax her body.


She felt very comfortable, Xue bing felt her energy become more and more pure.

A blue haired beauty appeared, walking quietly towards Xue bing, she wore a transparent veil to cover her face playing the flute.


"Sister, do you want to listen to me play the flute?"


This blue haired beauty was Su yue, she came to seduce Xue bing.

3