Chapter 73 “Challenge the Oath! The side character and the witch (Part 1) !”
115 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 73 "Challenge the Oath! The side character and the witch (Part 1) !"





A few moments before ...


Somewhere in a hot spring, Country of Cai.


"Faster Partner! Your reactions are way too slow !"



"You didn't put enough force into your sword strike this time!"


"I'm not a combat expert but you could have bend down quickly to dodge my attack."



Yang ling was practicing with the sword, after taking a few days off.



He had to progress if he wanted to pass the exam of the four seasons sect.


Zhi mei lan's soul bound to his sword throwing pieces of stones at him at high speed and giving advice at the same time.



It was one of the training methods that Xia li wei had transmitted to him. He discussed with Zhi mei lan who found the idea quite good.



This Training was the easiest among all the others, Yang ling told himself to start slowly.

The young cultivator didn't think he was going to suffer so much, Zhi mei lan didn't give him a chance to breathe and roughed him up.


Even though this training method would have been child's play for someone like Yang xiong, Li ming or even Xie wu hui.

It was rather impressive that a person like Yang ling survived after what had happened in the Cursed Forest.

After a long training session, Yang ling bathed in the water.


“You have some talent in the art of the sword but your attacks are predictable and your reactions are not quick enough.” Zhi mei lan said.


Yang ling was embarrassed.


"My master didn't have time to train me properly!" Yang ling said.

"You are lucky that I, the great Zhi mei lan, have pity on you! Partner, if your master saw you training, she would surely bang her head against a tree."


"In her heart, she surely still hasn't accepted me as a disciple, i will try harder next time !" Yang ling thought.



"Let's continue training tomorrow and get out of here! Zhi mei lan said.


"Okay! But before that, LanLan, you told me about my martial spirit! I didn't even know I had one last time, could you tell me more!" Yang ling said!


"Your martial spirit is special or rather very practical, it allowed me to temporarily increase your level of cultivation and to merge my sword knowledge with you.

Our souls were connected, the two of us were one in the blue sphere.

This is what allowed us to defeat our enemy from the last time. "



"On the other hand, I still don't know why his martial skill looks like a city locked in a sphere !" Zhi mei lan wondered.


"Connected .... soul ... fusion ... sphere..you say !" Yang ling said.


Yang ling came to understand part of the power of his martial skill. And also found a name for his martial skill.


"Sphere of fusion!" Yang ling said suddenly.


"What ?"



"This will be the name of my martial skill, you remember the ghost town in the sphere, it is a representation of my hometown, my martial skill to merge my memories of the city into a sphere.
You said that my martial spirit had a lot of potential, I think it has the capacity to merge all kinds of things, unfortunately


I don't know how to use it properly yet ! "Yang ling said.



“Heeeuu .... ok, you must be right!” Zhi mei lan said.



"That's a pretty interesting ability!"



“Who?” Yang ling answered worriedly.



Clap ! Clap ! Clap !



A small pair of white hands were applauding.


A beauty with blond hair and witch outfit walked up to them. Her skin was as white as snow.

She grabbed the hems of her dress and greeted them in a graceful manner like a nobleman.

"Sorry to have surprised you, you have surely seen me before and probably know my name, I am ...!



"You are PANDORA !"




Yang ling quickly recognized Pandora's face, She had appeared in his mind when she spoke to everyone else in the Cursed Forest.


She was a very dangerous girl. Yang ling was sure of it. Yang ling's face grew paler and paler.

It didn't matter if she was cute and his heart seemed to speed up looking at her smile.



She was probably a sadist who surely took pleasure in seeing the misfortune of others.


Pandora had unleashed a disaster in the Cursed Forest and a plant monster capable of entering a human body.


All the cultivators had banded together to kill the monster last time, but Yang ling was in front of the person who created that monster this time. Alone with Zhi mei lan.

There was only one solution that came to mind.



Quickly,





Run Away !






“Hey WAIT! I want to talk to you about something important!” Pandora said.



"..."



Pandora saw Yang ling leave with a sword behind his back with a bag.



" You won't escape me my future husband !"

4