Chapter 76 “Challenge the Oath! The side character and the witch (Part 4) ”
96 3 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 76 “Challenge the Oath! The side character and the witch (Part 4) ”



At first, Yang ling just wanted to prove his attraction to women to the witch by kissing her. It didn't matter what consequences might befall him later.

It was ultimately a bad idea on his part, sucking on her pink lips. He could also feel Pandora's hot breath. The witch's lips were soft.

It was a nice feeling, he wanted more.

Yang ling didn't think a kiss could give him so much pleasure. The cultivator's eyes opened to look at Pandora.

He wondered what was going on in the witch's head. What was she trying to do?


Yang ling didn't know he was causing the Heavens to anger right now.


He also didn't know that a woman named Su yue had just learned of her existence while she was savoring Xue bing's body.

Gray clouds turned black in the sky above where Yang ling and Pandora were.

Suddenly, lightning struck the ground, right next to Yang ling and then a second time, much closer to him.
When lightning once again appeared right next to his foot, he finally stopped kissing the witch, Pandora in his arms, he dodged by jumping back.


His head turned to the sky, the limbs of his body trembling with fear.

He had just barely avoided lightning. Not understanding what had just happened.


Pandora motioned for Yang ling to put her down. Pandora's blue eyes showed a mysterious glow. She couldn't help but giggle before turning to Yang ling.


"Did you tell me your name was Yang ling ? Yang ling, my dear, Yang ling! I hid something important from you!


"I was sure there was a trap, I knew it! Yang ling thought in his head.



"In truth, I am already married!"



Yang ling didn't know why, but his heart found it hard to take this information, it made him sad for some reason, had he just become attached to this witch?



He shouldn't, this witch gives off bad intentions, she is also unpredictable. He should forget that girl, but his mind kept reminding him of the softness of those lips.



Yang ling didn't think Pandora was going to say was going to cheer her up right after.



"I am married to a certain girl. Her name is Su yue, a childhood friend, 1000 years ago, when the legendary Feng xing defeated Emperor Huang zui gao.

Xue bing from Feng xing's group found my secret hiding place, we clashed together, after a long fierce fight I lost to her. Miraculously, I managed to escape and hid myself at the top of a tower.


I would never have believed that the feng xing group would find me in a few hours, being seriously injured, I had no chance of getting out. Until Su yue appears !


She offered to save me and in return I had to become her wife, but I had to swear it in the name of the heavens.

I knew she was only attracted to women, but I didn't think she want my body too.


"And did you mind that she was a woman ?!" Said Yang ling.


"Woman? Man? What does it matter ! Back then, I would have been capable of anything to survive ! Even if I regret it a little now!" Said Pandora.


“Hey why do you regret it?” Said Yang ling.


“She stole my first kiss and she loves sex way too much!” Pandora sighed.


"Hahhahah! I see!" Said Yang ling


Yang ling was strangely reassured, it was acceptable to him that Pandora was a woman's bride.

He might even have a chance to have them both.

Because his soul was part of another world with a different culture. He was part of a category of person who accept that a woman loves another woman and the same for men but if that does not interest him.

Deep in thought, Yang ling hadn't heard what Pandora had just said as she spoke.


"[...] So you agree to serve as a human shield Yang ling?


"What?" Said Yang ling.


"I just said that Su yue hates men from the bottom of her soul, something horrible happened in her childhood from what she told me! So I would push you towards her, whenever 'she will try to catch me.


"You really think I'm going to accept Pandora, she's going to try to kill me for kissing you from what you told me!" Said Yang ling.


“How can you go back on your word Yang ling?” Pandora took on an innocent face.


"A liar must be punished! I forgot to tell you that I made a deal when I became Su yue's wife! If someone kisses me.

Su yue will know it, very quickly and then the heavens are going to punish you for trying to do that ! ”Said Pandora.

A thunderclap was about to strike Yang ling, the young cultivator could feel the anger above in the sky.



“Pandora, you really are a bad girl, why didn't you choose another person!” Said Yang ling looking at the sky.


“Because you're probably the easiest to control or maybe I like your scent,” Pandora replied.

A thunderclap hit Yang ling's shoulder who was immediately struck by lightning.
This pain, although it lasted for a short time, was unbearable. He had to do something to get out of this situation.
The young cultivator had an idea in his head. He lifted his head to address the heavens.

"Heavens, I know you're angry, I'm sorry I kissed the witch."

A violent clap of thunder struck the sky as if to refuse his apologies.


"I am really sorry !" Said Yang ling with sincerity.


Another clap of thunder struck him as punishment.


Injured again, Yang ling thought about the ground for a moment and analyzed the situation, he thought about everything Pandora had said.


Pandora had sworn to become the wife of a certain Su yue in the name of the heavens. For some reason she couldn't kiss someone. But another person could.

And therefore the best thing to do is...



"Heavens, if I swear in your name to take Pandora and Su yue to be my wives, you will agree to forgive what I have done!"



This time, the dark clouds began to dissipate as if the heavens found this deal acceptable.



Yang ling was immediately relieved until he received a message from heaven.


He had to make Pandora and Su yue both agree to become his wife.

Heaven gave him 3 years to do so. If he had to pay for it with his life



"You too are a bad boy Yang ling, like I planned !

But you want me to become your wife, you have to get stronger! Even though I like your smell and even though we kissed, you have to get stronger ! Do your best Mr. Transmigrator! " Pandora replied, smiling mysteriously !



"EVERYTHING THAT JUST HAPPENED IS BECAUSE OF YOU PANDORA! WHY THIS KIND OF THING HAPPENED TO ME ALL THE TIME SINCE I'M HERE!

 

EH ! WAIT What did you just say ! 'Said Yang ling.

 

 

Pandora is bad girl ! You know it Right ?

3