Chapter 77 Challenge the oath! The side character and the witch (end) ̶
61 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 ̶C̶h̶a̶p̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶7̶7̶ ̶̶̶C̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶O̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶!̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶d̶e̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶r̶a̶c̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶ ̶(̶e̶n̶d̶)The Man sitting on a throne

 

(Remember the chapter 22)



This witch seemed to know everything about him as if she held her destiny in the palm of her hand. How do you get to know this kind of information.

Pandora said "Don't be mad at me, you scare me! I manipulated you a bit, i know but I have some worries on my side too !"

The witch showed the most innocent face possible like a child who wanted to be forgiven after doing something wrong.


Unfortunately, Yang ling was not going to fall into her trap this time.

He turned and showed his back and decided not to talk to her. He wasn't able to defeat her, but if Pandora kept talking to him was because she wanted something else, Yang ling came to this conclusion after thinking it over.



Pandora tried to coax him and gave him a beautiful smile.


"..."


Yang ling decided not to speak and also not to look at her.


"Hey, Yang ling say something Okay !"


"..."

The witch decided to change her strategy.



Pandora's eyes began to glow, dark energy appearing in her hands, with a smile on her lips. She considered scaring him a bit by blowing up the mountain in front of him.


He would surely cry out in surprise. But it was Yang ling's fault to ignore it. And certainly not her, or maybe a little.


No one would like to become someone's shield after being manipulated.


Yang ling might feel a little better if she was nicer to him.



"Hey Yang ling and if I gave you ..."





Suddenly, without warning the witch's crystal ball came out of Pandora's clothes.


The crystal ball flew high in the sky and produced an energy that enveloped the surroundings.

The area around Yang ling and Pandora became isolated from the rest of the world.

No longer able to feel the spiritual in the air, Yang ling wondered what was going on.


When in Pandora, she looked at the crystal ball in the sky.

A long brown haired man with a pair of glasses appeared standing in the crystal ball and behind him another mysterious man was seated on a throne, his hand resting on his face.



Yang ling's aura being too insignificant for them, they ignored it.



"Pandora! I got an important message from Red !

You must forget your thoughts of torturing Xue bing, we have discovered that she has become an indispensable part in the master's plan.


We need her. reach the Rebirth stage again before sacrificing her for our goals! "




The man with the glasses addressed Pandora threateningly, the witch ignored him and decided to speak with the man on the throne.



She dares to ignore me insolent little one !” Thinking the man with the glasses.



"You told me I could do whatever I wanted last time !"Pandora said to the man sitting on a throne


"..."


"You are really boring like the last time!"


"..."


"What ! You're bored and you want me to entertain you! I wouldn't, I'm not a toy!



The man on the throne smirked on his face and instructed the man with the glasses who also smiled.



"Pandora, never forget that you are just a doll, your life is in the hands of a master!



He can easily replace you ! "The man with the glasses then went off somewhere to look for something.



Yang ling had listened to the conversation from the start and decided to keep quiet, Pandora is a doll? What did these two men mean?



The man with the glasses ended up coming back carrying blond hair on a tray.



"Until now, you have always been satisfied with my work, we had a deal, after completing the last tasks you gave me, your master will have to keep his word!"



"His word? You talk about your wish if you do a good job, you won't have to worry! On the other hand, it's time to talk about your punishment! You did not know how to entertain the master, Let me help you HAHA!"



Pandora had a bad feeling, the man sitting on the throne made a doll appear with the name of Minako written on it, the real name of the witch, he took some blond hair that the man with the glasses had brought and inserted it in the doll and gave it to the man with the glasses.



The man with the glasses made the doll dance in all possible directions before throwing it to the ground and crushing it with his foot.



Pandora's body unwittingly performed the same movements of the doll before she too crashed to the ground. An invisible foot seemed to crush her. All of the witch's organs were damaged.


The man sitting on the throne laughed, it was fun for him.


Pandora thought to be very important, but she too was just a pawn that had to allow her to come to the planet fali.


A protective spell protect the planet fali and prevent it from conquering this planet.
It is for this reason that he had asked Pandora to start a war, 1000 years ago, each dead person weakened the barrier. Despite that, it wasn't enough to break her.



Pandora was in excruciating pain, she was coughing up a lot of blood. Although she seemed sparkling and energetic a few minutes ago. But now her face quickly turned pale.


The foot of the man with the glasses also prevented her from getting any air to breath.

Even though Yang ling didn't like the witch to trap him, he couldn't bear to see her like that.


He turned to take her in his arms and immediately sought hot spring water for her to drink and heal her wounds.


Although he too was thinking of torturing Pandora, he didn't want it that way, the young cultivator.
instead think about torturing her in a bedroom, lying on a bed, exploring the witch's body with his hands and lips.


She can't die ! He had to save her. Yang ling cried out.


"The man with the glasses stop!"


The man with the glasses slowly turned to him, noticing him now.


"A vermin? "

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit 07/08/20̶

2