Chapter 78 Pandora I order you to
61 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 78 Pandora I order you to
 
 
 
"Hey, glasses guy, I'm talking to you! That's how you treat your ally! You call her a doll but you too are just a puppet ! I'm sure the one behind seated is your master, so in your place I wouldn't be so arrogant, you and Pandora have the same status ! "
 
 
 
When the two men had just appeared early in the crystal ball. Yang ling felt the fear.
 
He even had trouble breathing. His instincts told him that they were both extremely dangerous especially the one who sat on a throne.
 
Yang ling could even see through that person's evil smile.
 
They took great pleasure in torturing the witch. Listening to them, it would be a simple punishment in their eyes.
 
Faced with this injustice. Yang ling had to say something to stop them. If he did nothing Pandora would die.
 
Although Yang ling doesn't plan to spend the rest of her life with the witch yet,
 
He had become attached to the witch.
 
...
 
 
To the witch. This wasn't the first time Pandora had been tortured by them, she wasn't the only one to be treated this way.
 
It had become a routine.
 
It was for this reason that she was insolent. Because even if she didn't, she would be tortured.
 
The only way to avoid this danger was to keep them entertained, the witch didn't want to stoop to that, she had her pride !
 
 
The cultivation of the two men exceeded the limit imposed by the barrier of the planet Fali, torturing the enemies and their allies were their means of distraction.
 
 
Many people have lost their lives at their hands. The witch was part of a minority who had found a way to survive.
 
 
Hearing the young cultivator defend her, her empty heart was touched for the first time. Yang ling could die at any time by provoking them. She felt gratitude towards him. 
 
 
Pandora. hardly opened her eyes to look at Yang ling's face. She whispered weakly "Sorry Yang ling! And thank you ..."
 
 
 
"Did you just say something just now, I didn't hear a thing. We don't have time to discuss my lady, let's try to run away discreetly."
 
 
Unfortunately for Yang ling, he hadn't heard anything and probably won't be able to find out.
 
 
"How dare this trash compare me to this Doll ! If the barrier of this planet didn't exist, he would beg him to shorten his sufferings after a fight between them.
 
 
 
The man with the glasses had another way to kill Yang ling, without even coming in person.
 
It would be enough for him to use the doll which is on the ground. And then use Pandora's body to kill him.
The only problem is that he had already crushed this doll with his feet. The doll was in bad condition, if he continued to use this item Pandora risked death.
 
 
Even though he didn't care about the witch's life, only the master had the right to decide if he wanted to keep her alive.
 
The man seated on the throne finally spoke.
 
"Ignore him! We have no time to waste with this mortal! He's just a miserable, irrelevant bug. If you want to kill him so badly.
 
You just have to ask Red or Su yue to do it. Have a few more minutes of fun with the witch and tell the others to continue the Persephone's tears project.
 
 
While the two men were talking to each other. Yang ling tried to run away, with Pandora by his side.
 
 
His other hand was resting against a barrier around them. He tried all kinds of techniques to get out without succeeding.
 
 
Until he accidentally activated his martial skill "Fusion sphere"
 
 
Yang ling and Pandora's body was enveloped in a mysterious aura.
 
Yang ling touched the barrier again, his hand mysteriously passing through. Pandora opened her eyes in surprise.
 
“I don't know how I did it, but I succeeded!” Said Yang ling!
 
“You? How? ” Said Pandora.
 
“Of course your man is surprising my lady!” Said Yang ling.
 
"You aren't my husband yet !" Said Pandora
 
"Heartless !" Said Yang ling
 
 
As they were going out of the barrier. The person with the glasses noticed their aura moving away.
 
 
"Pandora come back here! I haven't finished torturing you, I don't know how you got out! But I order you back!
 
Pandora suddenly stopped walking. Yang ling looked at her worried.
 
 
Yang long had no idea what to do, analyzing the situation the witch was trapped. He had guessed that the doll's hair was Pandora's hair
 
This man's spell was like a curse.
 
Pandora shook with fear, the witch had nothing to fear from the bespectacled man if he appeared alone, she was afraid of the other seated man. He could have her killed at any time.
 
 
 
 
"I just had a better idea ! DOLL if you want to live ! Pandora I order you to kill the trash next to you!"
 
 
Pandora's body shook, it was the first time she didn't know what to do!
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
For her part, Su yue had spent an unforgettable moment in the company of Xue bing.
 
 
You could see love bite all over xue bing's body. Especially on her neck.
 
 
"You are mine from this moment on, when the time is right, I will take you with me!"
 
"No, I.am..not..Leave me alone!"
 
Xue bing's terrible nightmare had changed her personality. She found the world to be cruel. Why did she have to go through this?
 
 
But she forgot that she too was cruel to Xia li wei when punishing her. And to Yang ling by supporting Xie wu hui.
 
 
"You are really beautiful Xue bing."
 
 
Su yue kissed Xue bing's lips again against the ice princess's will before parting ways.
 
 
"I really want to stay with you longer, but I have to find a certain person who steals other people's brides."
 
 
Xue bing dressed and stood up, she began to fly in the air when stars began to shine with great intensity covering the sky.
 
 
 
"What's going on? Why do the stars shine this way, it's not normal! That familiar aura ! That would be him! " It can't be..."
1