Chapter 79 Appearance of the legendary …
44 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 79 Appearance of the legendary ...


When the stars began to shine in the sky, all of Cai's land was covered with a light. Before forming a column of light heading somewhere.

"Look, the stars are shining in a strange way!"

"What is happening ! ?

"Surely it is the birth of a treasure! Only the birth of a treasure can produce such a phenomenon."

"This direction is near Blue city!"

"It was I who saw this light first, the treasure is mine!"

"In your dreams maybe haha!"
.................................................. .................................................. ........

Everyone was excited by the birth of a treasure, but few knew that it was not the birth of a treasure that caused such light.

When Su yue saw the stars shining this way, she had a bad feeling.

The blue haired beauty was sure it was this person who was reappearing in this world!

She was familiar with this aura. This person was the biggest obstacle to the master's plan.

"Why does the starlight seem to be heading here!"


While the whole country was shocked by the event that was happening.


Li ming woke up as if nothing had happened. Su yue's melody was very useful to him.


He was able to improve his electric nature techniques by observing a violent thunderstorm in his dream.

As he was about to open his eyes. A column of white light fell from the sky.


The old Liu in his pendant cried out to tell him something.

"Li ming, immediately separate from your sword !"

"What ..."

Li ming felt an intense burn in his back, he immediately parted from what he was burning him.

The pillar of light fell on his sword. Like a shooting star.


A strange phenomenon then occurs. In the column of light appeared the silhouette of a man with the appearance of twenty with red hair.

A tall, muscular man with brown eyes. His entire body was covered in strong armor. Endowed with a beautiful face. His gaze was calm and serious at the same time.


Mysterious man looking up into the sky before speaking.

“Even disrupting his plan 1,000 years ago and strengthening the barrier around this planet, he again managed to send his subordinates. I did well sealed part of my soul as a precaution. I have to hurry. , I don't have much time! Did you hear me Su yue! "



Su yue heard a male voice and shook with fear.


"He really appeared, I have to run away, I don't stand a chance against his martial skill !
He should be dead !"


Su yue took a direction in the air before rushing off.


The mysterious man watched her walk away. He took a few steps back to gain momentum before disappearing, jumping.

While Su yue was flying at full speed without looking behind as if a ghost was chasing her

The mysterious man appeared just behind her, he had just moved at high speed in a few steps in the air.
He suddenly shouted the word


"Sealing!"


Su yue felt her cultivation instantly vanish. She lost the power to fly through the air and fell somewhere.

Knowing Su yue's personality, he knew she wasn't a bad person, just a little perverted.
He decided not to kill her.



When Li ming, he felt a reaction with his body. His blood seemed to resonate with this stranger.


Li ming intrigued by the man running behind him. After several minutes of walking, he finally caught up with him.


"Who are you Senior, why my blood reacts to yours !"


The mysterious man shone with a strange light. As if he was going to disappear at any moment.


"Li ming, you should be proud that your blood is a reaction to him. There is only one logical explanation.


You must be one of his descendants, this appearance, this aura, I already have it seen in a crystal record .... the legendary warrior of the great war is him! "


"WHAT ....!"


The mysterious man remained calm, despite the compliments given.
He was looking for the aura of Xue bing's group.



"I don't really have time to talk at the moment, I have to go ...!"


"Wait ! You ... are .... Feng xing !"


The mysterious man turned his head. A beauty ended up catching up with this small group.


"It's you Xue bing, it's been a long time !"


Several images of the past appeared in Su yue's head.


" 1000 years ago, I told you to hide your face with a veil !

 

 


Edit : I wrote a big mistake, 

1