Chapter 80 Beginning of the Persephone’s tears project.
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 80 Beginning of the Persephone's tears project.

 

Author's note: I wrote a big mistake, at the end of chapter 79, that must have been the name of Xue bing the ice princess!

 

"Knowing you I knew you weren't going to listen to me! You shouldn't underestimate others!"

 

Feng xing noticed the lovebites on Xue bing's body.

"You suffered !

He stroked the ice princess' head.

"Don't worry !  I'll seal your memories of tonight. "

Xue bing had a bad feeling, she sensed what he was about to do.

"Wait Feng xing, I still have so much to tell you ...!"

Feng xing touched the head of the ice princess. Who faints to the ground.

"Next time maybe Xue bing, I don't have much time to waste."

Feng xing turned to Li ming.

 

"Take care of her! Young man! I have to take care of something important!"

 

 

Feng xing made a column of white light appear and jumped inside before disappearing inside.

Li ming watched his ancestor leave without saying anything. Something told him that he would surely see him again.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -----------

Somewhere in another region. While Pandora hesitated to kill Yang ling.

Cultivators were fighting over strange masks. With the motive of a crying person.

 

These masks had fallen from the sky in broad daylight. A slave had escaped from a mansion to avoid being killed, he had become dangerous for his master. The slave, wanting to hide his face, took one of these mysterious masks by chance.

The slave felt his cultivation increase by two ranks and his strength increase. He was able to escape very easily with his new strength.

 

Elsewhere in another town, two cultivators in green and yellow were fighting each other to the death, until one swooped down at the other with his sword.

 

The yellow cultivator suddenly threw one of the mystery masks on the ground at his opponent.

The mask raced like a cannonball and shattered the green cultivator's skull.

 

The yellow cultivator was surprised, he knew his limits, if he had killed his enemy, it was thanks to this mask.

A female cultivator fighting against her twin sister was going to die.

Her entire family wanted to kill her so that her older sister could take her place at a wedding.

 

The female cultivator was in despair until she accidentally one of the mysterious masks which recharged her spiritual energy and was thus able to take revenge.

 

All of his mask-related events were to spread across the country.

 

Lots of masks had appeared in the city of Blue city.
The rumor of a treasure grew louder and louder.

None of them knew that this was the start of a project of an individual hidden from all.

They were all looking to discover all the power that the masks could give them and to have as much of it as possible.

No such object had appeared until now. The sects on discovering the news also went in search of his masks to use them and discover their power just like other people.

 

In the sky an individual with a mirror watched them run and fight among themselves. It was Red, Su yue's brother. Just like her sister, Pandora, and others.
He had started to begin the Persephone's tears mission.

 

"Mortal, your stupidity will always surprise me hahahahhahaha ! Keep looking and finding these masks in the world.

 

 

My allies and I will even help you find more masks. Use them! "

 

 

Red lost in thought didn't have a column of light approaching him.
A person in armor instantly approached behind Red and with his arm charged with spirtual energy, he launched an attack.

 

 

"Explosion of stars!"

1