Chapter 82 The Ultimate Strategy?
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 82 The Ultimate Strategy?



Yang ling watched Pandora rush straight towards him. Despite her serious injuries caused by the man with the glasses.

Pandora had to fight. Yang ling took pity on her. During this time the air around him was becoming unbreathable. The witch's aura was crushing him.


His feet felt like they weighed tons. He was like an insect facing an elephant.

Although he was unfamiliar with Witch cultivation, Yang ling was sure that she was much more dangerous than the Frozen Princess. He had a cold sweat down his back watching the murderous intent emitted by Pandora.


Although he now knew what was going on after death now.
It still scared him to die, especially when a sharp blade quickly approached him.

Yang ling didn't notice the mysterious glow that shone in Pandora's eyes for a moment.
He was preoccupied with finding a solution, although Zhi mei lan gave him an idea to survive. He had to meet certain conditions just before.


Zhi mei lan needed some time to prepare this.

When suddenly an idea crossed his mind. He didn't know if it was really going to work.

But he had to try something, no matter how stupid it might sound.

He screamed loudly, pointing his finger up.

"Look IN THE SKY is it a bird or a plane? "


A person on earth would surely know the rest

The witch abruptly stopped to look up into the sky.

Pandora's strange reaction, attracted curiosity as the man with glasses also looked up into the sky.

He was quickly disappointed by what he had just seen.

An ordinary bird was flying in the sky above the mountain.


The urge to strangle the witch crossed her mind. He felt like he was taken for a fool. Intolerable.

Only the man hidden by the darkness sitting on a throne had his eyes closed.


Surprised by Yang ling's cry, he thought in his head.

"Oh .... he's a transmigrator too!"

While they were all busy with their backs turned. Yang ling quickly felt as light as a feather.

The spiritual pressure was completely gone by the time. Pandora looked up into the sky.

Yang ling had read in the novels that seconds in a dangerous situation could be precious. And this situation just proved it.



"The best strategy in this situation is to escape!"



Yang ling had heard this somewhere in anime on earth.

He then quickly activated his martial spirit “Sphere of fusion.” And fused the spirit of Zhi mei lan contained in his sword.


One of his eyes changed to red. His personality also began to change.

As well as his cultivation, which temporarily increased like the last time.

Despite his gain in power, he knew he didn't stand a chance against the witch.

But it at least allowed him to gain speed. He had just dug a big distance between himself and the witch.


Unfortunately for Yang ling, black flames suddenly appeared and pierced his body.


Yang ling spat out a mouthful of blood and dropped his sword. He used his strength to watch the person just throwing those flames at him.


Sadness, pity appeared on Yang ling's face before falling to the ground. Before a puddle of blood appeared.


Pandora approached Yang ling's body, from a distance you could see small black flames on Pandora's white fingers.


"I hope one day you will forgive me!"

A strange gleam reappeared in the witch's eyes.




In Yang ling's body. Zhi mei lan noticed something strange about the witch. Before secretly continuing something.


"Lucky I'm here, partner, you'd be bleeding out without my help. But something strange is happening with this Witch."

1