Chapter 84 Dream
39 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 84 Dream
 
 
 
"Kid! Kid!"
 
"Kid wake up!"
 
"Are you going to sleep much longer ?!"
 
Yang ling heard a voice talking to him. This voice was familiar to him. He opened his eyes with difficulty.
A white haired elf with golden eyes was in front of him. The two of them sitting in a dark cave.
 
 
"Master! You are fine!"
 
 
Yang ling suddenly stood up to try to touch Xia kuan yin's figure, he strangely passed through the elf. Xia kuan yin disappeared from his field of vision.
 
"What is happening ?" Yang ling wondered.
 
"Focus on one thing at a time Kid, you must always keep your goal in mind!"
 
The silhouette of Xia kuan yin reappeared near the exit, gradually moving towards the exit.
Yang ling stood up with difficulty and tried to catch up with her when Xia kuan yin suddenly disappeared.
 
Suddenly the cave around him started to destroy itself, everything disappeared very quickly. His body fell into a void.
 
 
 
 
He heard another voice seemed to call him. Yang ling closed his eyes.
 
 
 
 
"Ah you are finally awake Partner!"
 
 
 
Yang ling opened his eyes again and looked at the person in front of him. A girl with pink hair was floating in front of him.
Heaps of rocks were around them.
 
 
"You surprised me! I don't know why you screamed in your sleep! But I'm the only person here! We're safe here! For some reason !
 
Yang silently listened to what Zhi mei lan was saying, he realized he had just had a dream right now.
 
"What happened while I was unconscious!" Yang ling asked.
 
"After you fell unconscious, I used a forbidden technique to escape us. I also saw something you might not like!
 
I saw Pandora screaming in pain for a few seconds before she dies.
 
 
Even though I found her death very strange, I'm sure she was killed. Her aura is completely extinguished.
 
The good news is that the witch's ball also exploded when she died.
 
 
They won't have a way of knowing what's going on here at the moment.
 
That person with glasses will believe in your death for a long time
 
and I have no body yet. I would be hidden in your sword as a spirit. I have nothing to fear.
 
 
 
Zhi mei lan continued to speak without realizing that Yang ling was shocked by what he had just learned.
 
Pandora was dead. Yang ling didn't know how to react to this news. Or rather he couldn't believe her death for some reason. Was he losing his mind?
 
 
 
No, he had to see Pandora's body with his own eyes.
 
Zhi mei eventually realized that Yang ling was upset, she tried to distract him.
 
"Look up in the sky Partner! Bright explosions! I Ask how you could have slept so long with that noise! ​​Do you know it's not a normal phenomenon! It's probably a fight between two powerful cultivators!"
 
 
 
Yang ling looked up, he didn't know why but the face of a man with glasses crossed his mind.
 
 
 
In space, above the planet Fali.
 
Two men had been fighting for a few minutes. Their auras burst from their bodies.
 
One of the men was wearing glasses, so much so that the other man in front of him was wearing armor.
 
The person with the glasses looked at his opponent in front of him.
 
After hearing from his master that a certain person was heading towards them.
 
 
He went immediately to meet him, in a few quick steps.
 
 
A devastating aura came out of his body. Pulling out his favorite weapon having accompanied him for years.
After recognizing his enemy, he immediately walked over to kill him.
 
 
 
 
Unfortunately for him. Their strength being equal, they both failed to gain an advantage over the other.
 
Their attacks causing huge explosions around them.
 
The man with the glasses paused a moment to speak and said sarcastically
 
 
 
"Always impressive! Feng xing, the legendary warrior who defeated Emperor Huang Zuigao. Feng xing the great hero! Always getting in our way, You have delayed our plans."
 
 
"I don't think I am a hero, I know that 1000 years ago, you and your master sent Pandora to Emperor Huang Zuigao to cause the great war.
 
When my group and I were taking rest in the hostels, I would hear people talking about mysterious incidents that were happening at the same time.
 
 
From the moment I met Pandora. I knew other people pulled the strings.
 
 
No matter how smart or powerful she can be. There's no way she's causing problems all over the world at the same time.
 
 
 
This is how I learned of your existence and stop your plan, 1000 years ago and this time again I will stop you Odin!
 
 
Odin aka the man with glasses frowned. The expression on his face changed.
 
 
"Don't be so arrogant Mortal! You are only delaying the inevitable ! The lower beings on this planet don' t deserve to exist."
 
 
"You too are a human Odin, just like your master is from another world!"
 
 
"We've had enough talk Mortal! I'll show you just like 1000 years ago, the power of my spear!"
 
 
"Pierce everything in your path Gungnir !"
 
 
Feng xing also launched his attack.
 
 
"Light up the darkness   Explosion of star!"
0