Chapter 87 Xue bing fight Xia kuan yin (part 1)
51 3 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 87 Xue bing fight Xia kuan yin (part 1 )
 
 
Xia kuan yin watched a girl come closer to her with an ice sword in her hand. This girl was of course Xue bing, her aura exploded, the temperature around her dropped at high speed.
 
 
"Ice blade!"
 
 
An ice sword rushed straight at the golden eyed elf. She threw Xie wu hui a few yards away. And blocked the Frozen Princess's attack with her sword with fire qi.
 
 
Clang!
 
 
This exchange made it possible to feel the cultivation of the other. And Xue bing immediately understood that she was going to have a hard time defeating her opponent. Even though it appears her cultivation was higher and she missed an arm after what happened in the forest.
 
And oddly this half-elf seemed very familiar to him.
 
She had to save Xie wu hui, the Xie clan had influence in the sect. If any of the inheritors of the Xie clan were to die while she was in this group, her sect father would surely lose a lot of prestige and influence as a master.
 
Observing the person in front of her, Xue bing noticed that she was a beauty, although inferior to her. It was probably Xie wu hui again who surely had bad intentions.
 
He probably didn't know she was going to be so dangerous. The ice princess decided from the bottom of her heart to avoid any form of contact with him as soon as her group returned to the sect.
 
Xia kuan yin finally remembered who this girl was from the memory of Xia li wei.
She was probably the most beautiful girl in this country. Many disciples wanted to become her Dao partner. Even several princes had heard of her. Her fighting style and her beauty had given her the nickname of Princess of Ice.
 
Xia li wei could hardly be afraid of her and felt inferior. but she was different Xia kuan yin.
 didn't give a damn about the reputation and identity of the Ice Princess, even though she was the daughter of the sect master.
 
Xia kuan yin looked the ice princess straight in the eye threateningly.
 
"I don't know why you are trying to fight against me, but if you want to fight!"
 
The instinct of the princess told him that this elf was a dangerous opponent.
She would attract this person's hatred by attacking him by surprise, but she had a good reason, if she had waited a second longer, Xie wu hui would die.
 
"Truly, I did not come to fight, I just wish you would spare one of the disciples of my sect."
 
"You want me to spare him! Impossible after what he tried to do!"
 
"If you try to kill him, the Four Seasons Sect and the Xie Clan will be your enemies!"
 
"Its a threat ?"
 
"Princess! You don't have to be so scared,! This half-elf is Xia li wei! No one in the sect really cares about this half-blood person."
 
As the two women were chatting, Xie wu hui shouted with the forces that still had Xia kuan yin's true identity.
Li ming observed the situation, he wished from the bottom of his heart the death of Xie wu hui. But there was nothing he could do at the moment.
And Xie wu hui's words intrigue him. Were the half-elf's relatives traitors for her to suffer ill-treatment in the sect.
Xue bing changed his attitude when she heard Xie wu hui. He had no reason to lie and then that also explained how that half-elf was there
 
"So you are Xia li wei, your appearance is different from usual! Do I have to take you seriously in this form! Yet your nature has not changed, once again you seek to kill one disciples of our Xia li wei sect! This is unforgivable, don't think your current cultivation at 8 Qi layer is impressive, it's nothing, I will show you the difference between us!
 
The aura of the Ice Princess intensified. Her cultivation was very slightly superior to that of Xia kuan yin in appearance.
 
"You don't even know what happened little girl! You really think I would have tried to kill him if he hadn't done anything!"
 
"Enough talking Xia li wei, this time, I will punish you properly this time, then you will be locked in the sect dungeons!"
 
 
"Ice stone!"
 
 
"Burning Palm!"
 
Ice crystals and the image of a flaming hand appeared in the two girls' hands before they launched an attack on the other.
0