Chapter 88 Xue bing fight Xia kuan yin (part 2)
37 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 88 Xue bing fight Xia kuan yin (part 2)



When icy crytals struck the half-elf, Xia kuan yin made a red fireball appear in her hand. She focused her spiritual energy in her body towards her hand.
From a distance, it looked like the fireball was dancing.


The elf threw the fireball at the crystals. Which caused a small explosion.



BOom !


For her part, the ice princess had acted different, an intense cold suddenly appeared around, like an ice armor and blocked the burning attack of Xia kuan yin

The two females cultivators easily blocked each other's attack.



People could believe after this warm-up that they are both of equal strength. Even though the Ice Princess only had one arm of her arms at the moment.

The cultivation of Xue bing being a little higher than that of Xia kuan yin.


"Little girl, if you insist on fighting me so badly, I'll be ruthless!" Xia kuan yin replied.


"Xia li wei! Do you really think you can beat me?" Xue bing replied annoyed by the elf's behavior.



In reality Xia li wei wouldn't even dare to contradict the ice princess, because she knew she was the daughter of the sect.

Unfortunately for her, it was Xia kuan yin who was taking control of her body for the time being.



Xia kuan yin took a few steps back, she put her sword on the ground. Her body emitted a threatening red light. She recited an incantation.

Power given by the gods.
burning for a long time,
Gather flames and,
ravaging my enemies.



" Martial art level 2 Fire ball! "



Large fireballs appeared one after another in the elf's hands.

Xia kuan yin quickly threw those fireballs at Xue bing, moving her arms continuously.

Xia li wei was not the only one to know this fate.

Surprised by Xia kuan yin's numerous attacks, Xue bing had just enough time to create a wall of ice that exploded intensely, when the two attacks made contact.


BOOM! BoOm! BoOOOm !




"Arhhhhh!"

Xue bing cried out before being thrown into the air. She put her arms against her face to try to cushion her fall.


A figure moved quickly, her reaction was just quick enough to save Xue bing before she hurt herself on the ground. This figure was Li ming.


The ice princess opened her arms before seeing who had just saved her.

She was a little embarrassed before spitting up a mouthful of blood on the young man's clothes.



"Princess, you had better return to the sect in your state, you have no chance of defeating it and then I too wish Xie wu hui dead."



By saving her. Xue bing begins to have a good impression of Li ming, but the pride of the ice princess prevents her from accepting what Li ming was saying and then she thought she should punish Xia kuan yin to prevent the elf from trying. Again to kill disciples of the sect.




Another person observe what was happening, this situation was not favorable to him.

This person was Xie wu hui, sitting on the ground, the elf seemed to have the advantage over the ice princess.

If Xue bing was to lose, he was sure the elf would kill him. He had to do something to help the Ice Princess.



"I'm grateful to you! But I have to punish her!" Xue bing wiped the corner of her mouth with her sleeve.



Xue bing stood up and made a decision. She still had a trump card up her sleeve.
From her shoulder to her hand, Xue bing's entire arm was covered with a layer of ice equipped with a sharp blade.



"Frozen Blade of the Ice princess !"




With a footwork Xue bing ran straight to Xia kuan yin who stopped throwing fireballs.


Xia kuan yin picked up her sword.


"This is the end Little Girl!"


"Scarlet burning fire!"


Similar to Xue bing's technique, layers of flame enveloped the elf's arm. She directed those intense flames at her sword.

When they were both a few yards face to face, they drew their weapons
Before their swords collide.


CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!



They exchanged blows of swords, before Xia kuan yin finally used her trump card.


The elf's eyes began to mysteriously shine. The cultivation of Xia kuan yin started to climb.


"9 Qi layer!"

"Half-step Origin realm!"

"1 Origin realm!"



Xue bing, Li ming and Xie wu hui became silent, the three people were stunned.


"How did you manage to ..."

0