Chapter 89 Xue bing fight Xia kuan yin (end) and Chang yun appears again…
53 4 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 89 Xue bing fight Xia kuan yin (end) and Chang yun appears again...
 
 
 
What was this technique? How could she increase her cultivation in such a short time?
 
Even if a technique like this was temporary. It only takes a few seconds in a fight for the situation to be completely reversed.
 
Xia kuan yin was emitting a terrifying Qi, the aura of the elf had covered the whole area.
She was a real threat to Xie wu hui and Xue bing.
 
 
Now that cultivation was Xia kuan yin was at the first level of the Origin realm.
 
She had partially recovered some of her techniques. 
 
 
A smile appeared on the face of the white haired elf. The elf focused her spiritual energy in on her finger.
 
 
The ice princess felt an intense danger.
 
"Little girl! I'm done playing with you! You should never underestimate your opponent !"
 
 
An immaterial sword appeared to appear in blue that appeared above Xia kuan yin.
The image of this sword represented the Sword Intent of Xia kuan yin.
 
 
The elf could finally concentrate the amount of spiritual energy she desired in her hand.
 
 
Xia kuan yin turned to the ice princess and pointed two of her fingers at the ice princess.
 
 
 
 
"Spirit Sword!"
 
 
 
 
Blades of energy came out of Xia kuan in's fingers and quickly lengthened towards Xue bing.
This attack cut everything in its path.
 
 
Xue bing gathered all his strength to block the elf's attack.
 
 
She quickly creates with her Ice qi, a wall of ice in front of her. That shattered into small pieces when Xia kuan yin's technique collided with her attack.
 
 
"Arhhhh!"
 
 
The energy blades pierced lightly the frozen princess's shoulder before disappearing into the air.
 
 
Xue bing didn't have time to catch her breath, when the elf appeared in front of her.
 
 
The Ice Princess received a punch in her stomach. Which made her tip down.
 
 
She didn't even have enough time to scream in pain as Xue bing received another knee kick in the face.
 
 
The elf's chain of attacks was not over.
 
 
 
"Burning palm!"
 
 
 
 
Xia kuan yin took advantage of a short moment, while Xue bing was stunned by her attack to move behind her back and throw a giant flaming hand towards Xue bing.
 
 
 
"ARGGH !"
 
 
 
The body of the Ice Princess flew through the air after such a violent attack. Xue bing spat blood, her meridians had been affected. Tired. Her pride shattered.
She closed her eyes.
 
 
 
Parts of her clothes and body were completely burnt by the flames.
 
 
Xue bing's martial spirit immediately began to act and began to heal her wounds.
 
A figure ran to grab Xue bing's body and saved her from a fall.
 
 
This figure was Li ming. He had once again saved the Ice Princess.
 
 
He turned to the elf angrily. Xia kuan yin had completely humiliated the ice princess. Although he also thought Xue bing was unfair to them. She didn't need to treat her like that.
 
 
"You shouldn't use your cultivation to humiliate others!"
 
 
"And yet someone has to teach this kid that not everything is going the way she wants it to!"
 
 
 
"Yang ling would be disgusted with what you just did !"
 
 
 
"Are you talking about the kid? I only help him every now and then! And even if he should see what just happened. Whatever his opinion. If he doesn't like the way I act it is that we are too different.
 
 
You can chat on your own, I have to take care of another person. "
 
 
 
Xia kuan yin completely ignored Li ming and ran straight to Xie wu hui who shook with fear.
 
 
The elf tried to run as fast as possible to finish Xie wu hui, she felt the presence of Xia li wei claiming her body.
 
 
When Xie wu hui, he felt like he saw death approaching at full speed.
 
 
 
 
In Li ming's arms, weakened Xue bing tried to react after hearing what the elf had just said. She had to prevent Xie wu hui from getting killed, she had to do it for her father's reputation.
 
But she was too weak.
 
 
 
She wanted to do something, yet her body wasn't reacting.
 
The pride of the princess could not accept it, she wanted to win.
 
 
The image of Pandora suddenly appeared in her head. She didn't want to relive another defeat.
 
She thanked Li ming again and stood up.
 
 
 
 
Xue bing's eyes changed color, images from the distant past appeared in her mind. Xue bing's cultivation ascended to the Half-step Origin realm.
 
 
Xue bing's energy exploded from her body. A seed began to form inside her body.
 
A blizzard appeared out of nowhere in the area.
The temperature around the Ice Princess dropped to an extremely low level. Li ming shivered with cold.
 
 
Xia kuan yin also felt the cold, her body immobilized.
 
 
 
“This girl! What's going on?” Xia kuan yin wondered what was going on.
 
 
 
The elf's legs and feet were suddenly trapped in the ice.
 
Xia kuan yin felt her consciousness disappear, Xia li wei was going to wake up. All of her spiritual energy was soon exhausted.
 
Still in a very strange state, Xue bing prevented Xia kuan yin from escaping.
She spoke.
 
 
 
"Xie wu hui knock it out, I couldn't last long!"
 
 
Xie wu hui was relieved at this change of situation.
 
 
He got ready to carry out Xue bing's orders right away with a satisfied air.
 
Xue bing had immobilized Xia kuan yin, but the elf hadn't said his last word, even though his consciousness was starting to weaken.
 
 
 
 
She exploded her aura and released herself from Xue bing's spell. The elf swung his sword at Xie wu hui.
 
 
 
 
"XIA LI WEI NOOOO! STOP IT!
 
 
 
 
Xue bing tried to stop Xia kuan yin. A sword was inches away from slitting Xie wu hui's throat when a wind shield appeared around Xie wu hui protecting him from this attack.
 
 
 
 
 
4th level of the martial art of the sect of the four elements!
 
Wind Shield!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suddenly Xia kuan yin felt an unbearable pain in her head. She recognized this style of fighting. A mental attack.
 
The elf sensed imminent danger, a man wearing the insignia of the yang clan approached her.
 
 
 
 
"Tiger claws!"
 
 
 
 
Xia kuan yin spat out a mouthful of blood. His armor shattered to pieces. Her stomach was bleeding. She said weakly.
 
 
 
"Who.....?"
 
 
 
A girl with brown hair, tied in a pony tail made demonic flowers appear to grow around the elf ready to attack Xia kuan yin
 
An arrogant woman with horrible scars on one of her cheeks that appeared with a sneer. She accompanied her group.
 
"Ha..ha..ha, as the daughter of the Four Seasons Cult master, you are ridiculous, pathetic, Xue bing! Losing so miserably to someone, I watched your fight.
 
 
 
You should accept marriage with the second prince, it is the only one you can do to contribute to the sect.
 
And you Xie wu hui, I hope you will give me something in exchange for your miserable life, I wouldn't want to save you for nothing or I might get angry! "
 
 
"Chang yun ... you!"
 
 
 
Xue bing and Xie wu hui were all humble but they could not find anything to say.
Chang yun turned to the elf, she noticed the hostility in Xue bing's gaze.
An evil smile appeared on Chang yun's face.
 
...
 
"What's up with Partner? If it's about Pandora, you should forget about it!"
 
"No, I don't know what's happening to me, I suddenly have a bad feeling!"
 
Although Pandora's death had affected him, he had known Pandora that for a few hours it was something else!
 
Something bad was about to happen.
0