Chapter 91 The Elf in Danger (part 1)
39 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 91 The Elf in Danger (part 1)
 
 
 
Most of those present were surprised that Yang ling betrayed Xie wu hui.
 
Knowing Yang ling's personality for years, they were very surprised by this news.
 
 
Especially for a girl with brown hair and emerald eyes among them. 
 
 
This girl was Li ming's cousin. A prisoner of Chang yun, a seal was implanted in her mind, the saddest news was that the two family members were chained by her fault,
 
Her father presents as well as her cousin.
 
Li ming on the ground could not save them. Her heart was filled with despair.
 
The only good news that had happened was that Yang ling had rebelled against Xie wu hui, it was better than nothing but she found it hard to believe it. It was not his usual style.
 
She suddenly remembered the past. Years ago.
 
 
FLASH BACK 
 
"Li xiu! It is an honor for you and your cousin to become the young Master's concubine. Right Brother Hei and Brother Bai ?
 
"You did a good job Yang ling! The young Master will remember your contribution !
 
"Hahaha Leave it to us !"
 
“I promise that if the young master writes a recommendation so that I can more easily enter the sect, I will continue to serve him to the best of my ability.
 
The Yang ling of the past was accompanied by two men, one was very tall for a teenager, he fought in his hand without any weapon and the other was short, with a long nose.
 
He held two poisoned knives in his hands.
 
"PEH, my cousin and I would rather die than become his wife."
 
"Don't see it like that! "
 
"HEY what's that noise?"
 
The three of them heard the sound of footsteps approaching in their direction.
 
A familiar figure with an enraged face approached very quickly.
 
 
"DAD!
 
 
"Sister Li xiu, my brother Li ming succeeded, he found Uncle Li in time  ! We are saved!"
 
 
"We are in danger   Brother Hei, Brother bai Let's go now !"
 
 
The three of them were about to leave when a huge rock fell on them.
 
 
 
"ARHHHGGHHHHH
UGGHHG! "
 
 
"Well done Uncle Li"
 
"Good Job Father !"
 
 
End of flashback
 
 
Present time
 
 
As for Xie wu hui, he had not yet noticed Li xiu's presence. Because he had another problem.
 
 
A grimace appeared on Xie wu hui's face when Sun peng finally came in front of him.
 
 
Sun peng looked down at Xie wu hui. He slapped Xie wu hui hard.
 
 
"You heard what Chang yun said, hurry up!
 
 
"ARHH! Sun peng! Your bastard! How dare you raise your hand on me, when my father learns everything that happened you will all pay for it!"
 
 
"Are you stupid Xie wu hui? You really think Clan Xie is going to threaten Chang yun for someone like you. You seem to forget that you are not the only member of Clan Xie in the sect.
 
 
 
Come to think of it, it seems to me that you always keep teleportation talismans on you, you told us that during the Banquet, give them immediately ! Loser "
 
 
"YOU ....!"
 
 
Xie wu hui pointed at him, her mouth opened, but no words came out. He remembered that in the sect he often said that his clan worked with a creator of Talisman.
 
 
"Yang ling stole them from me!"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"You heard me right! That Yang Ling dog stole my teleport Taliman."
 
 
 
Not far away, Chang yun looked at the situation amusedly. She heard everything Sun peng had just said.
 
 
She approached Xie wu hui and smiled.
 
 
 
She raised her arms and the habits of Xie wu hui flew through the air a few meters above the ground.
 
Mental power could affect any type of object but not living things,
 
 
She would even be able to manipulate people's movements by moving their weapons or their habits when her mental energy level is higher.
 
A talisman fell slowly. Chang yun moved her pinky finger towards her.
 
And the object in question landed in her hand,
 
 
 
"So that's a teleportation talisman? Too bad it's a bit ugly. But I almost forgot something important !"
 
 
Chang yun turned to Xue bing and Xia kuan yin and showed a terrifying face for the first time. 
 
Xue bing took a few steps back when she saw her face.
 
 
There was one thing she found it hard to tolerate.
 
 
Chang yun's aura exploded.
 
 
 
"I FIND IT UNFORGIVABLE THAT A GIRL IS MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN ME AFTER WHAT HAPPENED TO ME !
0