Chapter 92 The elf in danger (part 2)
31 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 92 The elf in danger


Chang yun's true personality finally emerged. Even if she conceals her sinister personality from the sect. She is indeed a jealous woman who cannot stand a woman to be more beautiful than her.

"WHY IS DESTINY SO CRUEL! IT IS INTOLERABLE!"

"CAN YOU UNDERSTAND MY PAIN! XUE BING! XIA LI WEI!"

Chang yun threw a mental attack towards the two people.


"Arhhh!"

"Arh!"

Xue bing and Xia kuan yin screamed in pain. Their spirituals energies almost dry, they must have

difficult to defend against an attack of this type.

Xue bing tried to contain the pain and lifted his head to tell Chang yun.


"You're CRAZY! What are you doing attacking me, we're part of the same sect! Why are you doing this!"
Chang yun laughed at hearing what the ice princess said and walked over to her.



"You really thought that I was on your side Xue bing ! How cute ! But you know for me You and Xia li wei, you are both enemies.



I hate when a woman is more beautiful than me. In the Sect. I can see the faces of the disciples who fantasize about your body. This feeling ... is wonderful. I would give anything to have your place Xue bing
!


Chang yun touched the horrible scar on her cheek, her mood darkened and

she hit Xue bing hard in the face, the body of the frozen princess flew into the air before her face fell to the ground.


"You nicknamed is the Ice Princess right Xue bing ? I hate the word 'princess' Do you want to know why? I'm going to tell you a story ! "


Chang yun will always remember the cursed day she received this scar. Two or three years ago.


Flash Back



At a banquet organized by the King of the country of Cai, his father gave her a mission.


She was to poison a certain princess and take her to the bedroom of the son of the master of the four seasons sect.

And surprise them both glued to each other in the same room the same evening in the presence of the king and the other guests.


This scandal should have put the King in a black anger and this rage would be directed directly against the son of the master of the sect of the four seasons.


Which would have allowed Chang yun's father to become the Sect's new Master.


This princess had a special identity, one evening when the King of Cai had drunk too much alcohol, he called a maid into his room, a primary desire arose in the King's body when he gazed at the beauty of the maid. He hugged her and undressed her.

It was on this famous night that the princess was born.


This mission should have been a success, the princess did not like the company of men for some reason and mostly chatted with her friends and other girls.


Infiltrating was very easy.


Unfortunately for Chang yun, the princess was a formidable enemy, thanks to an artefact, she noticed immediately that we had tried to poison her. And asked her pet, a demonic wolf to find the culprit.


Chang yun had no choice but to flee. She had almost succeeded, when the princess wolf suddenly came over and clawed at her face, completely disfiguring half of her face.


The princess came in front of her and stroked her face.



"It's a shame we could have had a good time together! But now you're Ugly or maybe you were ugly from the start. Get on out of here ! I don't want see you Ugly woman"


The Princess threw Chang yue's body in a puddle and returned to the Castle.
Chang yun was later saved by one of his father's superordinates.



End flash back



"One day I will eat her animal in front of her and kill this Bitch! When to you, Xue bing, I changed my mind, I am going to insert a seal that will prevent you from using your spiritual energy

and only the second prince will know the password to release the seal and after you I'll take care of that little elf.



"CHANG YUN YOU DARE, YOU ARE NOT AFRAID MY FATHER FINDS IT!"

"HAHHA, your dad will agree with us and we can still Kidnap your brother in the worst case HHAHAA, what's that noise?



Clink
Clang




The sound of a sword appeared in the air, followed by a sword strike.

Sun peng noticed that the sound was coming from between Xie wu hui's legs.

Blood that appeared splashed all over and Xie wu hui's ball fell out of his pants


AGHHHH !!!!!!!


Not far away a female elf started running, it was Xia kuan yin.

0