Chapter 94 Killing Green-scaled snakes
38 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 94 Killing Green-scaled snakes

 


Dear Reader Yang ling's first friend will soon appear in the next chapter (s)





Near the hot springs, an area filled with stone and rock.


A beautiful young girl with pink hair with transparent bodies like that of a ghost was floating in the air, lying on her side.

She put her hand over her mouth and started to yawn.


A sword with the character Zhi containing her soul will float beside her.


Zhi mei lan looked a few meters below her. A young brown haired cultivator fighting with green scale snakes. She cried.



"Hey Partner could you hurry up and kill those monsters!"



This young cultivator was Yang ling, after the fight started, He easily killed some snakes with the help of Zhi mei lan.



When he got ready to kill the three remaining snakes. Zhi mei lan suddenly stopped helping him and flew into the air with his sword.



Yang ling was shocked at her attitude. He asked why she did that.



Zhi mei lan simply replied that the three snakes that remained were males.


The spirit of the sword had not said that her martial skill could instantly recognize the sex of a living being. At least, all living beings with blood in their body.



She will not hurt and kill any male person. Only females.

All this to prevent her body from becoming that of a man.


As long as she hadn't absorbed blood or energy to rebuild her whole body.

All of Yang ling's future combat matches will be this way.


Unless the young cultivator finds a solution. This was also the reason why the former owner Xia jinsé progressed very slowly.



Yang ling was once again shocked by Zhi mei lan's response and replied that they were demonic beasts. How was it possible that she would become such a man.




It was at this point that the spirit of his sword told him that at some level of cultivation, even demonic beasts could take on the appearance of a human.




Zhi mei lan doesn't want to take any risks. What if a beard grew after killing those male snakes.
She didn't even dare to imagine it.


Yang ling felt like banging his head against a wall, he must be cursed, how was he going to survive if a person like Xie wu hui wanted to kill him with a sword like her.



Thinking a little, he told himself that he could manage as his enemies weren't too tough.

Half an hour later when Yang ling was breathless with the fight.

Without any weapon to cut their bodies. He was starting to tired when the young cultivator heard,


the voice of Zhi mei lan in the middle of a fight, telling him to hurry,

The young cultivator wanted to show the middle of his finger, if only she could help him a little more.



The attack of the snakes with green scales were weak but they possessed some speed.

When Yang wanted to clear their heads with his martial skill. They dodged to the side. It was an endless loop.



After some time passes when two of the snakes approach him dangerously showing their sharp teeth
Another snake suddenly smelled the scent of blood guided by its stomach.


An inanimate body was in the vicinity.

The snake immediately smelled the scent of his meal and quickly appeared near Pandora's body.



Yang ling had completely forgotten about Pandora during the fight, panicked by the situation, he was not fast enough to catch up with the snake.



While he was thinking about finding a solution, he didn't know that Zhi mei lan was observing the situation in a strange way. A black flame appeared on one of her fingers. A blonde strand had appeared in her hair.



Yang ling couldn't find a solution, he didn't know enough techniques, and he was too slow. All he saw were stones on the ground.



"I have to do something and quickly to save her! I have to find something! But all I see around me are stones and pebbles !



An idea occurred to him. Yet something told him it was going to go wrong.




"Pebbles, they can't be considered weapons, right? I hope so! AH ... Damn it, I don't have time to think ..."




Yang ling hurried to pick up stones, he will transfer his Fire Qi. And thrown with all these forces the flaming pebbles towards the snake which approached the body of Pandora.




Peng! Peng! Peng!



No matter how badly Yang ling aimed, with the number of projectiles launched. He was sure to hit the target.



The body of the snake was hit by some burning stones, the monster died very quickly ravaged by flames.



Yang ling had managed to get rid of one of his snakes, there were only two left.

What he hadn't expected was that unbearable pain would suddenly appear.
The character Zhi had just appeared again on his forehead.


"AARRH !"





He quickly understood what it was ! When his hand started to shake for no apparent no reason.


"Seriously ! Zhi mei lan, these are pebbles, stones! How they look like weapons!"


What Yang ling didn't know that Zhi mei lan had no control over the curse, if not she would have already escaped from that cursed sword.



Suddenly as the pain seemed to diminish, Yang ling had forgotten something else.

 



"ARRHHHH!"

 



Yang ling cried out again in pain a snake bit his right arm and another snake bit his right leg.




Misfortune never happened on its own, as snakes attacked her, flames burn part of Pandora's dress. Yang ling had thrown so many small pebbles that some of them were right next to the witch's body.



Yang ling realized the imminent catastrophe he had just caused, panicked, he momentarily ignored the pain and took with both hands, the two snakes.



He used all his strength to violently swing his enemies to the ground and crushed them with all the weight of his body, jumping on them.



Yang ling didn't know that he had just used one of the only means to hit an enemy in this situation.



There was other way to do it, but he wasn't experienced enough. What he had just done was to take an attack and retaliate immediately afterwards.


For the moment the only thing he thought was to extinguish the flames he had just created.

0