Chapter 97 Tang Fu shang
36 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 97 Tang Fu shang

 

In the distance, a man in gray clothes was running in the direction of Yang ling and Pandora.

 

His face showed terror, even though this gray-dressed person was running very fast using all the strength in those legs.

 

He wasn't using the essence of his life to boost his speed.

 

When he turned to look behind him. This gray-dressed person saw a threateningly feminine figure approaching him.

 

 

The young man decided to try to speak with his pursuer. "Sister, I never knew that female cultivator from the Mo clan was your wife. If I had known, I Tang Fushang would never have tried to seduce her !"

 

 

"Oh ... Really? Yet for the past two years, she said yet that you gave her all kinds of gifts.

 

And that you Tang Fushang was willing to do anything to make her accept.

 

And it didn't matter if it was. a man or a woman, you were not afraid of anyone.

 

 

It seems to me that your lips were on the back of my wife's neck for long time when I surprised you! "

 

"I...."

 

 

The female figure sent a gust of wind that sliced a boulder in half right next to Tang Fushang.

 

 

"You tried to steal my wife! YOU ARE DEAD!"

 

 

Tang Fushang fled again, crying. When he saw two silhouettes. Saved he thought

 

 

The gray-clad youth waved his hands for help.

 

Pandora had a bad feeling as she watched two silouettes approach.

 

When the Witch felt a familiar aura, a grimace appeared on her face.

 

She felt like she saw this person everywhere.

 

The witch could still remember the saliva on her fingers. As if her fingers were covered with oil.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly Pandora remembered something important. This person musn't know that she is alive.

 

If Odin learns that she is still alive. A treatment worse than death will be ready.

 

The witch's fingers began to write words quickly in the air. "Transformation and aura change!"

 

Under Yang ling's eyes, the witch's appearance changed completely, her blond hair turned purple and her face too.

 

 

Yang ling recognized the face Pandora had just taken, he had killed this girl or rather Zhi mei lan had killed her.

 

Pandora suddenly looked threatening and looked Yang ling in the eyes.

 

"Yang ling! If you don't want to die! Don't say my name anymore.

 

I'm going to use a false name that of Mei hua, I hope you understood!"

 

Yang ling had forgotten for a moment that the witch was also a dangerous person.

 

The witch's current expression terrify him. "You don't have to threaten me Pand..I mean Mei hua but why did you change your appearance!"

 

 

"No time to explain! They're already there!" Say the Witch

 

 

Tang fushang finally reached them. Behind him, a beauty on the flute is preparing to massacre him.

 

The young man in the gray clothes, breathless. He eventually found people who could help him save him from this female flute cultivator.

 

 

"My Friend! If you save me from this situation! I will be your Brother for life! I fell in love with a female cultivator from the Mo clan who was the fiancé of this blue haired girl.

 

After two years, I was finally able to conquer the heart of this Mu clan gir l when this blue haired girl arrived ! "

 

 

Tang fushang hid behind Yang ling. Pushing him forward. "Are you Joking? You want me to shield you, not even in your dreams !"

 

 

Yang ling turned to grab Tang Fushang's arm and pushed him towards the female cultivator.

 

 

"Friend! I can't die now, I have an 8 year old little brother to feed."

 

 

Yang ling looked at him for a moment, was that person an idiot.

 

He really thought he was falling into his trap. He could clearly see the anger in this blue haired beauty's eyes.

 

If he was a female cultivator, why not save her?

And if it was Xia kuan yin, he would do whatever he could.

 

But he was clearly a man and besides he wasn't in danger of death,

 

He was just going to get a few hits for something he has done.

 

But for some reason that Yang ling didn't understand why the witch had become silent.

 

Pandora watched the situation and said nothing. She clung to him and took his arm as if to imitate a girlfriend.

 

He found that feeling nice, but he knew that in truth, she was acting.

 

 

Who was this blue haired beauty to make her like this.

 

 

The blue haired beauty was obviously Su yue whose cultivation was completely Sealed by Feng xing.

 

 

She used a teleportation scroll to go to Blue City and was able to restore her cultivation to 9 Qi layer. While strolling around the Mu Clan to see a certain beauty again.

 

 

 

Su yue saw a man with gray clothes seducing his wife. She chased him for few days.

 

 

"TANG FUSHANG!" Su yue slapped Tang fushang violently, who was thrown at Yang ling and Pandora.

 

 

She was about to hit him again when Yang ling appeared to block her attack.

 

 

"I don't know who you are! But you hit him hard enough already ! I heard he seduced your wife. But in my opinion, it is also the fault of this girl of the Mo clan.

 

 

Veins appeared on Su yue's forehead.

 

 

"I don't want to hear a man's opinion."

 

 

Su yue spoke to Tang Fushang !

 

 

 

"If you dare to seduce one of my women Tang fushang! I will cut your little stick!

 

Su yue's gaze finally met Pandora's, which had another appearance next to Yang ling.

 

 

1