Chapter 98 Idiot !
29 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 98 Idiot !
 
 
Su yue looked closely at the female cultivator in the face, finding this person oddly familiar for some reason.
 
"Who is she? Why is my heart beating so hard looking at her eyes ! " The blue haired beauty wondered.
 
 
Su yue completely ignored Yang ling and Tang fushang beside her.
 
She slowly walked over to Pandora and knelt at her feet to take her hand and kiss her.
 
 
"Hello beautiful sister, I'm Su yue  ! Will I have the honor to know your name?"
 
 
Having the appearance of another person, the witch knew she had to behave differently.
 
Pandora pretended to be surprised when Su yue kissed her hand.
 
"I ... am Mei hua of the four seasons sect !"
 
 
"Mei hua..what a beautiful name ! Sister, how about discussing cultivation just you and me?
 
 
If a female cultivator were to stare at Su yue's eyes at this point, she would have great difficulty refusing her invitation, Pandora being one of her victims in the past to find a defense.
 
 
The witch was aware of the evil intentions of the female cultivator.
 
 
Pandora bit her lip to hurt herself and suddenly squeezed Yang ling's arm.
 
 
"I'm so sorry! I don't think my husband will agree, he gets jealous easily !"
 
 
The witch looked at Yang ling in a loving manner. The latter was very shocked at her change of attitude. When he felt Pandora pinch him very hard.
 
 
He finally understood what she wanted him to do. Yang ling put his hand on Pandora's shoulders.
 
 
 
"Remember what I'm going to tell you Su yue ! She's my wife and I won't give her to anyone, don't try to seduce her, you're wasting your time ! 
 
 
 
When he finished speaking, Yang ling saw something. He found the name of this familiar female cultivator. Su yue was her name.
 
 
Yang ling began to think intensely, without anyone around him noticing anything.
 
He was sure he had heard that name somewhere, but he couldn't remember it.
 
 
 
A flash appeared in his mind when his eyes met the witch's who tried to smile innocently.
 
 
 
The young cultivator finally remembered his conversation with her.
 
And what he had promised the heavens to do.
 
 
 
After 3 years. The witch must become his wife and Su yue too, although he did manage to exchange a kiss with Pandora, he knew nothing of the witch's goals.
 
 
As for Su yue, this beauty from what he has just seen is only interested in women.
 
Maybe he's screwed. While Yang ling was thinking in his head.
 
 
Su yue looked hostile at Yang ling in the eyes.
 
She could only find one thing to say before getting up.
 
 
 
"It really is a waste of resources ! Let someone like her become your wife. you won for this time but don't think i will give up ! 
 
 
Now get out of my sight !"
 
 
 
Su yue waved her hand to tell Yang ling to walk away as if he was dirty
 
 
 
The blue haired beauty whispered aloud.
 
"I'm really out of luck! Maybe I should have tried to save that half-elf on the road instead of chasing that Tang fushang pig.
 
Unfortunately my cultivation is 9 Qi layer now. With someone at True profound realm, it would surely be very difficult to save her or even impossible! "
 
 
Yang ling had stayed near Su yue to try to talk to her, he didn't want to die three years later. There is bound to be an arrangement.
 
When he suddenly heard news about a half elf.
 
 
Yang ling's heart began to beat rapidly, the young cultivator figured he might have misheard. 
A half-elf to save, that couldn't be ...
 
 
 
"Su yue was that half-elf wearing a little damaged red armor.?"
 
 
"I think this half-elf was wearing armor, but she only had one eye !"
 
 
Su yue noticed that Yang ling had approached her and slapped him hard.
 
 
 
"I forbid you to approach me !"
 
 
PA !!!
 
 
 
Yang ling also flew in the air but was reassured.
 
There were probably several half-elven people with armor in a world like this. Also Xia li wei had both eyes the last time he saw the half elf. 
 
 
It was surely not she who was in danger ! "
 
 
 
Su yue crossed her arms and questioned Yang ling.
 
 
"Why are you trying to find out who this half-elf is? Is that someone you know? The people who imprisoned the half-elf went in the direction of blue city.
 
 
Su yue pointed in a direction east. Yang ling noted the direction in his head.
 
 
He had to check on something important. 
 
And concerning Su yue and Pandora, Yang ling said to himself that he still had 3 years ahead of him
 
 
"Thank you Su yue for this information!" Yang ling answered sincerely.
 
 
“I don't want a man's thanks!” Su yue replied coldly.
 
 
"I have a name, you can call me Yang ling!" Yang ling replied without thinking.
 
 
"WHAT !" Su yue couldn't believe what she had just heard.
 
 
"You idiot !" Pandora wanted to hit her head after hearing his answer.
1