Chapter 99 “Hell’s melody !”
32 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 99 "Hell's melody !"



“What did you just say?” Su yue replied.



The blue haired beauty's expression suddenly changed.




She was sure she had heard that name. A few days ago.



The blue haired beauty tried to remember when she heard that name.


A feeling of disgust washed over her and her feminine intuition indicated that it was from the person in front of her.

Su yue was sure it was because of him because Yang ling was one of them, a man.



Meanwhile. Pandora had her hand resting against her face.
The witch couldn't believe what the young transmigrator had just done.

She didn't think Yang ling was going to reveal his real name.

He must have known, that Su yue was part of a dangerous alliance. Of which she was also a part until recently.


Pandora began to think quickly to get out of this situation, when Su yue remembers who isYang ling.
Su yue was sure to get mad at him.


The witch was sure a fight was going to happen.

Yang ling had no chance to beat her with his current cultivation, and in her case, the Witch didn't want to reveal her true identity.


She twisted her hair to pass the time when suddenly an idea popped into her mind



"I wasn't thinking of using this thing again! And especially against her!

I wonder what calamity I'm going to create? Unfortunately I can only use this weapon at a specific time when I risk being infected.

Yang ling and Su yue will be mad at me after that but that's okay, i'm sure both will forgive me.
And then first of all I'm the witch of calamity after all. Hihi !



Pandora started backing up, she walked back until she disappeared from Yang ling and Su yue's field of vision.



"Didn't you hear me? I said I was Yang ling!" The young transmigrator thought Su yue hadn't heard his name. Repeated his name.



The young transmigrator thought differently from Pandora, even though Su yue was a pretty violent woman. He was convinced that her personality was not that bad.


She was first one of the witch's friends and then he would have already died trying to protect Tang Fushang if she were that cruel.


This is the reason why Yang ling had just let his guard down without knowing it.


He was surprised when Pandora disappeared without warning. He wondered where had she gone ?



"Yang ... Yang ... ling ... Yang ... ling!"



Su yue said this name several times as if she was cursing Yang ling.
Finally after a while, when gray clouds appeared in the sky.



Su yue finally remembered who this person was!


"I know who you are now !



YOU ARE THE DIRTY PIG WHO KISSED MY WOMAN !"

Su yue's energy began to unleash around her.


The pebbles on the ground began to fly and the wind blew harder and harder with each passing second.


Su yue's face was angry. If she could kill him with her gaze, Yang ling would have died a hundred times in a row.


It was already intolerable for Su yue what Tang fushang had done.



In Yang ling's case, even though she tortured him until no one recognized him, her anger could not be allayed.



A cultivator was on the ground, not far away with his eyes closed. His face was sunk into the ground.



"Looks like Su yue has totally forgotten about me! I really have to thank you Yang ling, my new brother ! But ... I think you have to run away too and NOW!"




At the same time, sweat trickled behind the young transmigrator's head as the haired beauty stared at him. The hatred she felt for him was visible on her face

Yang ling tried to calm Su yue by putting his hands forward as if trying to calm a situation.




"You don't need to be so angry! I kissed Pandora but it only lasted a minute or two!"

 



Yang ling felt Su yue's anger escalated.

 



The blue haired beauty pulled out her flute and got ready to play.




"I will make you disappear from this world in a moment but first I have a question!
How did you manage to avoid the punishment of heaven? You should have died after kissing my woman ! Pandora swore to become my wife, a long time ago with the parradis as a witness!




Su yue showed him a ring on her finger. Yang ling remembered that Pandora was wearing a same ring.



"I would like to know how you managed to avoid dying? But it doesn't matter if you say nothing, you will soon be sent to the realm of the dead !"




Yang ling understood that Su yue was serious, he knew he couldn't run away, he might as well fight. Even though he had no chance to defeat her with his current cultivation.


He wasn't going to let himself be killed so easily ! One of Yang ling's eyes turned red, the character Zhi appeared in his eye. He took out his sword.


The young transmigrator changed his personality by activating his contract with Zhi mei lan.



He felt the arrogance of Zhi mei lan invade his body as always.



Yang ling looked at Su yue and answered.



"You wanted to know how I avoid dying ! Okay, you have to do one thing first.


Become my wife and i will tell you!"



"Dirty pig ! DIE !"



"Hell's melody!"

1