Chapter 100 Familiar box
43 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Chapter 100  Familiar box
 
 
 
Even if you would think Yang ling was completely stupid to provoke Su yue.
 
 
The young transmigrator had little to lose. As soon as Yang ling realized that this blue haired beauty was angry.
 
 
 
He had two options and could only choose one.
 
- or try to calm that person, which was probably impossible to do. from what Su yue had just heard.
- or try to gain time to try to escape.
 
 
Yang ling couldn't feel Su yue's cultivation. She was surely a level far above that of Xie wu hui. Right now, the young transmigrator still didn't have a way to escape without Su yue noticing.
 
 
 
He also didn't know if Pandora was going to help him in this fight.  He couldn't understand what she wanted to do. Apart from being free.
 
 
And while he was thinking about a plan, Yang ling felt like he was forgetting someone.
 
Who ? He couldn't remember it yet
 
 
 
For the moment, he just had to survive ! The young transmigrator had a plan.
 
 
If he could manage to anger Su yue even more he was sure she would make careless mistakes, just like every hate blind person who just wants to destroy their enemy in the cruelest way possible.
 
 
He will use all his energy at the precise moment to hide and escape as far as possible.
 
 
Unfortunately nothing was going as planned.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ..."
 
 
 
Yang ling was in excruciating pain, lying on the ground, the young transmigrator rolling right and left.
 
A few feet from the young transmigrator, Su yue, the blue haired beauty holding a flute horizontally was playing some musical notes.
The wavy hair of the female cultivator floating delicately in the air.
 
Su yue's gaze was directed straight to Yang ling, her eyes never taking his eyes off him.
 
The melody played didn't produce a horrible sound, some people might even enjoy it.
 
A person on earth should have found it difficult to understand why Yang ling utters such cries of pain.
Nor understand why, he put his hands over his ears.
 
 
 
Only the victim of this melody could understand the terror of this sound.
Of the secret behind it.
 
 
 
 
Yang ling felt as if he heard the suffering of all the people on this planet.
He could hear the cry of a slaughtered beast and the next moment a person died.
 
 
It was a terrible experience. Yang ling found it difficult to bear and began to vomit.
 
Drool from his mouth.
 
This all went on for several minutes, but for the young transmigrator, hours seemed to have passed, Yang ling still considered himself happy.
 
Even though he could hear her cries of agony, he saw nothing.
 
 
It was not Su yue who decided to take it slow, it was Su yue cultivation that prevented her from using the full power of this melody.
 
Sealed by Feng xing. She could only play a tiny fraction of the power of this music.
 
 
In the shadows Pandora watched the fight, she was very disappointed.
 
She suspected in advance what was going to happen but she was even disappointed.
 
The power difference between Yang ling and Su yue is too great at the moment.
 
 
This was normal after all, a cultivator like Yang ling at 3 Qi layer cannot defeat a cultivator at 9 Qi layer.
A miracle was not going to happen.
 
 
 
“Disappointing, very disappointing! At this rate, I'll have to use my true power before Yang ling gets killed.
 
 
When was Yang ling going to become the person I saw in my vision? And how ? "
 
 
 
Fortunately Su yue's melody is currently at the same level as a Rank 4 Martial skill.
I don't need to worry, Yang ling's life is not in danger when it comes to his mind ... I hope he will recover after this fight.
 
 
 If Su yue had decided to kill Yang ling from the start, I would have had to intervene.
But she wanted to torture him first, it's a big mistake. "
 
 
A strange wooden box appeared in Pandora's white hand. She made sure that this box was securely closed. A smile appeared on the witch's face.
 
She was sure to have a good laugh after using this item.
 
"I really want to use this object now ! But Su yue might spot me!
 
 
Suddenly Pandora had an idea. She moved two of her fingers forward and cut herself lightly.
A few drops of blood flowed.
 
 
"I'm calling you once again on my behalf,
 
Pandora's Box !
 
Open up and free the one who can create miracles.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Hope !"
 
 
 
 
 
The Witch of Calamity wanted to help Yang ling in her own way and most of all wanted to use what was in the box.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
Apology chapter probably tuesday
1