Chapter 101 Fight Su yue part 1
29 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I managed to get internet hurray 

 

 

Chapter 101 Fight Su yue part 1

 


"Why do you want kill me brother ? "

"Asshole! When you die, I will become the master of the clan!"


"Mom, I'm scared!"


"Don't worry my dear, your father will protect us from that monster ! "


"Bao yin, it's time for you to die !"
"It's my uncle, it's that traitor who told you about my hiding place !"



"SHUT UP, SHUT UP!"



On the ground, eyes closed and hands on both ears, the young transmigrator was being tortured by the melody of Su yue. His whole body trembled.


Yang ling could hear all the horrible things that were happening in the world.

He felt like he was going completely crazy! Sweat was running down his body.


Su yue looked with a smile on her pink lips at the scared young transmigrator in front of her.
She took her flute out of her mouth. And pointed the direction of her finger at him threateningly.


A gray light began to appear around the end of her finger.
Su yue was filled with murderous intent, her eyes fixed on him.


"I am now going to wipe you off this planet, bye bye Yang ling !"



"Lunar Ray !"





Tang fushang saw the situation getting worse, he didn't think Su yue was so dangerous and scary. His new brother would die if he did nothing.


It wasn't in his nature to do nothing in a situation like this.


It was also the best time to weaken Su yue! ! He told himself.


He decided to take his courage and walked cautiously a few meters from Su yue.
His silhouette was hidden by the surrounding rocks.


As son of a merchant, he likes collecting since his childhood full of weird objects.
He pulled out an object in the shape of a squid. Even though this item seemed strange and unnecessary to a cultivator.


Tang fushang remembered something. It was the only way he had found to help Yang ling.


Before Su yue used her attack, Tang fushang emerged from his hiding place and pressed a squid-shaped object to release an ink that landed in the eyes of the blue haired beauty.



This surprise attack disturbs Su yue who is about to launch her deadly attack on Yang ling.



"Boom!"



Her eyes covered with ink, Su yue couldn't aim her attack properly.

A boulder exploded right next to Yang ling whose life had just been saved.

A crater had just appeared at this place. The violent impact of this attack had affected what was around.

Even though Yang ling had received a few injuries, the young transmigrator seemed unaware of everything that was going on.



"TANG FUSHANG !"



Su yue was furious, she had completely forgotten the presence of this person. And had let his guard down. While she was cleaning her eyes.


Tang fushang inhaled the air around him and threw a strange pale yellow object at the blue haired beauty. For some reason, he covered his nose and mouth.


The mysterious thrown yellow object exploded in the air. The smell of fart spread through the air.



~~~~~~
~~~~~~


It wasn't a normal fart smell, this was the smell of fart of Tang fushang, the day where he was sick.
Tang fushang had eaten an expired pill that day.



To avoid spreading this bad smell in his house, he had locked all that bad smell in a round object.
Su yue ended up smelling the smell and was completely sickened.


She couldn't help but vomit on the floor. Her shoes were completely ruined by what she had just done.


It was unintentional on her part. Now Su yue now hated Tang fushang as much as Yang ling.



Meanwhile. In the mind of Yang ling. Darkness had invaded the area. Yang ling could be seen in a corner saying something.
The young transmigrator continued to hear voices.
Cries of suffering. Yang ling couldn't take it anymore. He kept saying.



"SHUT UP !"



"SILENCE ! "



"STOP TALKING !" "




"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING !"




The young transmigrator was about to go mad. Until a voice calls him.



"Stop crying like a little baby, kid !"



"This voice !" As Yang ling lost his fighting spirit, he heard a familiar voice.



He could recognize that voice among all the others in his head. Like a light that dispels the darkness in his mind.


This voice stopped all the other voices in his head. Yang ling didn't know how this voice had appeared.

But he could finally calm down.

0