Chapter 103 Fight Su yue part 3
37 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
I know I'm late but in return, this chapter is better.

 
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Chapter 103
 
Fight Su yue part 3
 
 
 
By merging with his sword, Yang ling's cultivation began to climb.
 
 
"4 Qi layer!"
 
"5 Qi Layer!"
 
 
But Yang ling thought it was insufficient against Su yue. The young transmigrator could sense the danger she emanated. 
 
Yang ling spoke with Zhi mei lan.
 
 
"Lan Lan, is it possible to lend me some more of your power ! Our enemy is very dangerous."
 
"It's not really my fault Partner, if I continue to infuse you with more of my spiritual energy, your body is not going to take it.

 
 
Your body might explode. "
 
"What, seriously !"
 
In truth, Yang ling just now thought that Zhi mei lan didn't want to use her energy.
He thought she was tight-fisted and the young cultivator had planned to pay her back if he couldn't convince her.
 
But the situation was worse than expected, his body apparently too weak to take more energy.
 
He was certainly a cultivator, but his body was not trained enough and despite the fact that he had some talent with the sword.
 
 
 Yang ling does not think that is enough to fight on an equal footing against Su yue.
 
 
"It's terrible, how can I fight Su yue in this case !"
 
Yang ling hadn't expected this.
 
 
He thought that with the help of Zhi mei lan would be enough for him to reach the 6 Qi layer.
By his calculations, he received a similar power boost during his fight in the Cursed Forest.
Unfortunately it was not enough for this fight. Yang knows it deep down.
 
How do we deal with Su yue ?
 
 
While the young transmigrator was brainstorming a plan. Zhi mei lan appeared next to him to tell him.
 
 
"Don't worry, Partner, don't despair yet. I haven't shown you my other abilities!"
 
 
"What are you talking about? You have other abilities. Tell me quickly please , facing Su yue. I don't know if we'll be able to defeat her !"
 
 
 
"Partner, you have overestimated your enemy's abilities way too much. She's certainly difficult to defeat. But it's not impossible. Your red eye should give you a clue."
 
 
 
"I don't understand anything about what you want to say to me! My eye may turn red, but what use is it for me, explain me!"
 
 
 
"Apparently you don't know how to use the red eye I gave you during our contract yet. If you ask me that kind of question. Take a good look at your enemy. 
 
 
" Your eye is able to see the blood of your enemy !"
 
 
 
Yang ling concentrated on maximun. He looked intently at Su yue, concentrating his energy in his eyes.
 
 
 
His red eye began to react. The character Zhi appeared in one of his eyes.
 
 
 
 
 
"Shock !"
 
 
 
 
Yang ling was very surprised what he had just learned. But how was that useful to him?
 
 
 
"You still don't understand Partner! Let me explain .."
 
 
 
 
Su yue also looked at Yang ling. Her illusion techniques will no longer have an effect on him for the time being.
 
The wavy-haired beauty didn't know why he stared at her but she was determined to kill him and put her flute away.
 
 
 
She took out a pair of fans whose edges were covered with iron.
 
The expression on her face changed when she saw Zhi mei lan appear. Su yue was jealous of Yang ling for a short time.
 
 
A slight smile appeared on her face. When he dies, she can have Pandora to herself and more...
 
 
"Yang ling! You may have managed to escape my illusion. Unfortunately for you ! 
 
Something worse awaits you ! "
 
 
 
 
Su yue's spiritual energy intensified. The wavy-haired beauty moved both of her arms.
 
 
 
 
"Lunar fangs !"
 
 
 
 
 
Blades of white colors appeared heading straight towards Yang ling, cutting any object in their path.
Approaching him very quickly. The blades were about to slice through his body.
 
 
Yang ling struggled to see their trajectories.
 
 
 
Zhi mei lan appeared in front of Yang ling to protect him. 
The red eyes of the young girl shone in the night.
 
 
She caused a spirtual barrier to appear in front of Yang ling, just before the limbs of Yang ling's body were detached from the body of the young transmigrator.
 
 
 
"Don't let your guard down Partner ! Even if you now know the secret of this 'Su yue', you have to be careful.
 
 
 
Yang ling was struggling to breathe, he realized that without Zhi mei lan's help,
he would have lost both his arms. Yang ling tried to calm down but his body was shaking.
 
 
 
The young transmigrator had a chance to win, Zhi mei lan had just explained how to defeat Su yue. 
 
 
 
He didn't need to run away anymore, he could defeat her. Yang ling had unlocked one of Su yue's secrets.
 
The young transmigrator finally understood why she was staying a certain distance from him.
 
 
 
Because, this person in front of him was just a clone of the real Su yue.
 
 
 
Thanks to the advice of Zhi mei lan and with his eye which he obtained during the contract,
 
 
Yang ling had been able to discover that the blood was not circulating inside this Su yue.
 
 
 
He just has to manage to deliver a killing blow to make this clone disappear.
 
 
 
Yang ling didn't know where the real Su yue was, but until then he was going to fight.
 
 
The young transmigrator goes on the offensive. Speeding towards Su yue with his sword.
 
 
Yang ling used half of his spiritual energy.
 
 
"Burning sword !"
 
 
Yang ling's sword was covered with red flame.
 
 
Su yue still didn't realize that Yang ling had discovered her secret.
 
When she saw the young transmigrator attacking her, the wavy-haired beauty found his technique ridiculous.
 
 
An energy barrier formed around her. Then with a blow of the fan, she made the flames of Yang ling disappear and blocked his sword.
 
 
Su yue gave a kick in the stomach of Yang ling.
 
 
 
"UUrrghh!"
 
 
 
Yang ling was in great pain. He probably had a few bones that were damaged from the attack. He used one of his hands to hold his abdomen and changed his tactics.
 
 
If the fire didn't work, it would use its other element.
 
 
 
 
"Water technique: Explosive bubble."
 
 
 
Yang ling used the technique of the old Yang ling and merged with his technique.
Hundreds of bubbles came out of his hands and headed straight for Su yue.
 
 
 
The wavy-haired beauty chuckled upon seeing this technique.
 
 
 
"Too bad for you! Yang ling, Water has no effect on me.

 
In addition your element will be under my control. ! My name is not Su yue for nothing you know ? haha. "
 
 
 
The hundreds of explosive bubbles turned against Yang ling. They exploded when they touched his clothes.
 
 
 
"Boom!" "bOOMMM!"
 
"Arrghghgg!"
 
 
 
 
Covered in Blood, Yang ling wondered how she had done this. She shouldn't be able to control his technique.
 
 
Su yue simply smiled and brought up the full moon.
 
As Yang ling and Su yue were fighting each other. A mysterious box appeared next to them and opened, letting a strange gas escape into the air.
0