Chapter 104 Fight Su yue part 4
28 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 104

 

 


Fight Su yue part 4

 

 



A strange colorless gas quickly approached Su yue and Yang ling.

Hidden in the darkness, a pair of blue colored eyes watched what was happening.

This gas was a small gift from the witch who was eager to use this object that was in her hands.
In addition it allows to add a little spice in this one - sided fight.

As a calamity witch, it's her job to make everyone suffer.
Tang fushang was imprisoned and Yang ling was injured. Su yue was the only one unharmed.



“It wasn't very fair, fortunately i intervened ! Yang ling should thank me!


Unfortunately for me he can't find out, because I can't use my real skill in front of Su yue, I can't use my real appearance either these two people haven't yet to learn that I'm still alive but ... " the witch thought.



The witch's face suddenly changed, the facial expression more horrible than that of a demon.


"One day or another, I would inflict on Odin and my former master, the worst suffering that I could know, I would tear off their limbs before giving them to the dogs, she said to herself !"



A moment later, her face resumed its normal appearance.



"It's almost time !"




Su yue and Yang ling had no idea what was going to happen yet.
The young transmigrator found it difficult to stay upright due to his many injuries from his own attack.
On the side of his enemy.
The hatred Su yue felt towards Yang ling began to slowly fade, as if breathing the air around her had calmed her mind.

It was strange.




She decided to kill him before she lost her hatred.





The wavy-haired beauty tried to unsettle Yang ling.



"Yang ling, like the moon which controls the movements of the sea, my martial skill controls all that is liquid. Your martial skills have no effect against me!"




Meanwhile, Yang ling discussed a secret plan with Zhi mei lan despite his injuries. Blood flowed down Yang ling's body, he could see a little blurry but could still make out Su yue's sillouette

"Are you sure this will work ?."

"Trust me, let Zhi mei lan take care of the situation!"

"Okay, I hope I don't die from it."

"Do you have another Partner plan?"

"Hey ... Nno."

"Your turn !"

Yang ling started running towards Su yue again to reduce the distance between them.
He rushed straight towards her. Sword in hand.

Su yue was disappointed with what she saw in front of her, why was Pandora so interested in someone like him? His courage ?



"Lunar fangs!"



Su yue performed the same movements as before, moving her arms.
Blades of white color rushed towards Yang ling once again.

"Blood sacrifice!"



Zhi mei lan made a solid red barrier appear in front of Yang ling.

"Crack ... kk"

The barrier shattered into small pieces, however, the barrier allowed Yang ling to give him enough time to see and dodge Su yue's dangerous blades.

Yang ling continued to run towards Su yue. The distance between them considerably reduces,
The transmigrator leapt into the air and activated both abilities at the same time.

"Burning Fist!"
"Burning Sword!"

One left hand was covered with red flame and in the other hand a sword covered with fiery flame heading straight towards Su yue.

But that wasn't enough to worry Su yue. She in turn used both of her arms and blocked her attack with spiritual energy all around her.

While Su yue believed she had blocked her attack, a cute girl with pink hair appeared from Yang ling's sword and bit her energy barrier.

The shock appeared on the face of Su yue who did not expect this. The energy barrier was completely devoured in no time, Zhi mei lan had a full stomach.

When suddenly Su yue and Yang ling at the same time smelled a mysterious odor.
The smell was familiar to the wavy-haired beauty, but she couldn't remember. She sneezed.



Su yue blinked for a moment.



A figure suddenly appeared near Yang ling and put a hand on the transmigrator's shoulder before staring at the wavy-haired beauty. It was the Pandora, in her witch form.



"You must not kill him Su yue!"



"Why Sister Pandora, are you in love with him!"


"No ! Su yue, that's something else, I have a secret to tell you, in truth I am a ...!"

 


Baioga 's powder again

1