Chapter 1 Yellow Springs
1.5k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi everyone, if you want to know more quickly the rest of this novel click on the forum. 

https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/a-side-character-create-his-story-in-martial-world-ch1-chapter-30.77552/#post-4514555

If you want to continue reading on this site, you will have to wait, I am sorry.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arc 1 Realm of the Dead

 

Chapter 1 Yellow Springs


Yang ling walked for a few hours in this dark place. Going right behind him. Around purple fogs were floating in the air. White lights were all around him a few meters.

"What phenomenon strange was it?" think the young man.

His body was also surrounded by a similar glow.
He deduces that it was also souls all like him. Cautiously approached the voices, without making any noise. Yang ling could hear voices.

"Where it is? It's scary here, Mom! Dad! Where are you? "

This voice belonged seemed to belong to a child frightened by the events.
Quickly another voice heard him and she took her in her arms.

"Do not cry little, big sister is here."

Says one other soul with the appearance of a lady past twenty years

"Am I in the other world? "says a silhouette having the appearance of an old man.

While they were all wondering questions. In another place, a few meters Yang ling hidden in the surrounding area saw, others souls took advantage of harass the weakest so they listen to their orders.
One of them were called Yuan chuang.

"Waste, you all go, explore the horizons in our place, my brothers and me need to rest." Said arrogantly the Chef of bandit.

"Don't joke with me, what can you do? We are all dead, will you threaten me with death if I do not obey you ?" Says a a teenager in a provocative way.

The ferocious Yuan chuang begin to laugh hard, he was ruthless in his previous life, killed a lot of villagers and play with woman, but he was known for his martial skill, but during a party with his brothers, a cultivator from famous sect killed them.

When the other bandits noticed the chef laughing, they began to take a few steps away.
They know that when their leader laughed that way that means he is very angry.

"Devouring wave." Said the chief.

An invisible energy entered his body, the young teenager who felt like fangs devour his soul.
The Teenager fell to the ground, Yuan chuang crushing his foot on him.

"I don't like the ways you talk to me, yes, you right we are all dead, but I can still torture you. " The chief looked at the other silhouettes.

"You will all listen to me or you will suffer the same fate."

Said the chief, the others were scared watching the teenager suffer.
A moment later the bandits finally left,

""So that's it, the power of a martial artist ! This is scary. I was lucky, he did not notice me."

Yang ling out of hiding and approached the other group, cold sweats descended from his back.
In the dark, Shadows were approach the two groups.
Souls had regrouped to take a break, Yang ling sneaked among them,

One of them continues to explore and noticed a long road, accompanied by a river yellow in the distance.
The groups came back to prevent others.

"Yellow Spring!" Answered the old man.

By describing what the silhouette was coming duty had just seen.

"Yellow spring?" Everyone wondered and turned to him.

"The Legend say that, it is a river that's find in the world of the dead ,
the whole river was colored like gold covered by the aura of death, walk
at the end of the Yellow Spring, to cross the bridge of purification and
drink the Five Flavored Tea of Forgetfulness of old Lady Meng, and reincarnate."

After a long stir, the souls calmed down to listen to the story of the old man.
Hope seemed to revive in their hearts. They gathered around him to hear more,

"If you can not cross the bridge you will be judged for your crimes."

Most people have a clear conscience while others
Some others felt guilty, a small part of them had kill people for bad reasons.

Later, the old man began to talk about other things.
Near here, Yang ling heard everything the old man said

"This legend is strange, is it really that simple? Something was wrong !"

The image of bandits resided in his head. When he saw those who lowered their heads.
Coming from the fog, when they stayed a moment, to think about all that.

Suddenly, spears pierce through some of them. Souls cried with suffering. During that the others fled.
Mysterious beings coming to launch attack were concealed by the darkness of the area.
Panicked by what had just happened everyone started running in
all directions.

But very quickly, they all fled to the same place, noticing that only the way to the bridge was free,
Yang ling was one of the last to run, and could not help but tell himself.

" They are more than us, why don't they chase us ? "

27