Chapter 7 Not the protagonist but a waste
807 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Who is the protagonist in this world.
  • Li ming Votes: 24 33.8%
  • Yang ling Votes: 29 40.8%
  • MySelf Votes: 18 25.4%
Total voters: 71

Chapter 7 Not the protagonist but a waste

 

 

 

While fragments of memories enter his memory, he laid his hand on wall to stabilize his body,
he discover much of the story of the other Yang ling.

He made discover his way of fighting, his relationships, his clothes.
Apparently his predecessor was a side character a stepping stone for the protagonist.

He had a cultivation at 3 Qi layer, lazy, arrogant and harass girls.
Wearing the same name as him with a different meaning. He was also a stooge of Xie wu hui, a top outer disciple just like others.

"Damn it!"

He hit the wall with a fist. Yang ling understood that he was not the protagonist, he was only an unimportant person in this world.

He is a person that people will forget in a few years. The protagonist of this world was apparently Li Ming, his talent only begins to awaken.

"My dream is broken, what am I going to do, I did not think my predecessor was just a good thing, not only was he weak, but in addition, half of his meridians are crippled for the moment!"

He collapsed on the ground and lay on his back, looking at the ceiling, the depression invaded him,

"What am I going to do ..."

"For a few days all the locals are going to make fun of me, whereas it is the other who bears my name
who lost the duel against Li ming, if only he had not provoked it, in his place, I would have..."

"I would have..I would hav..."

"I would..."

"I."

Yang ling realized something, he sat on the floor. what he had just said to enlighten him

"I SEE !"

"I should have thought it over, I'm Yang ling from another world,
Yang ling who lived here is a thing of the past, he's just a part of me, with the knowledge of my world,
I will control my destiny. "

While he was thinking about it. A servant landed without warning by opening the door

"Third master, your uncle and the patriach are waiting for you, hurry up!"

The servant seemed to have no respect for him. And went to have announced his message.

"According to my recollection, this servant has only cultivation at 3 Qi cultivation stage.I wonder what makes him so arrogant."

He left the room and began to cross the halls, admiring the surroundings.
Yang ling met servants, some lowered their heads to avoid looking at him, others mocked him.
A teenager of a big size. with an arrogant air sneered at him, had his back resting against the entrance to a large room.

"Yang ling, you're the most useless person I've ever seen, not only have you failed to defeat Li Ming, but you're in a coma for a month. you still have not awakened your Martial spirit.

Our clan does not need anyone like you! It's not because your parents are dead that you can allow yourself anything. The clan has decided on your punishment. "

For a brief moment, Yang ling felt rancor and jealousy towards this person. He came to suspect the residue of his other soul.

"Come on hurry up !"

Yang ling tried to ignore him and entered the building.. He heard noises of sneers.

 

7