Chapter 11 “You are all regretting it ! All of you ! “
721 1 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11 "You are all regretting it ! All of you ! "

While crossing the market, Yang ling could still feel the eyes of the inhabitants
who watched him.

Some recognized him and made fun of him behind his back.
The young man glanced around, he took the time to analyze the quality of the products placed.

Identifying treasures and pills would surely serve him well in the future.

The currency in this world was distinguished between two categories, the spirits stones was the common currency for cultivators, it allowed to buy the treasures or pills to become an immortal.

The other category more commonly used by mortals was used to buy the everyday objects of everyday life. Houses, tools, territories, jewelry

Having walked around the market. Yang Ling stopped at a booth, hoping to find pills to heal his wounds. He stooped to take a closer look at the items placed. His eyes turned first to the left.

"Qi condensation pill 15 spirit stone."

"Copper sword 50 copper coins."

"Iron sword 70 silver."

"..."

Pills of inferior qualities and sword for the beginners, as well as several useless objects for him.

He turned his head to the right of the counter,

"Origin pill 500 spirit stone."

"Poison pill 200 spirit stone"

"Aphrodisiac pill 250 spirit stone"

"Qi recovery pill 30 spirit stone."

"..."
Despair seemed to invade, the old Yang ling could put his expenses. But in his case, he could not even afford a basic pill.

All he had left was 10 spirit stone.
Even the secondary characters in the novels were not as unlucky as him. Footsteps advanced in his direction.

"Push yourself, do not stay planted there, you do not see that you're embarrassing, the failure!"

A short-haired young man was wearing a uniform, clinging to his belt, the Clan Yang ling emblem attached to his belt. Yang ku, the 4th young master of the Yang clan, is 1 year younger than him, with a cultivation of 5 Qi Layer. He spent most of his time reading and enriching his knowledge.

"Seller, I would like 5 Qi recovery pill !"

The seller took the spirits stones and gave him the pills. The 4th young master, avoided Yang ling keeping his distance. Normally, he would never go into this kind of market, but being short of money after buying an internal martial arts. Examinations were approaching, sects would soon recruit disciples.

He decided to take a ride when, he saw the failure of the family, planted in front of a stand, wounded in the face, observed pills, an idea came to his mind.

He decided to push him further into misery to satisfy his personal ego.

After receiving his pills, Yang ku turned in his direction, snickering at him before leaving. Yang ling tried to contain his rage, he understood his strategy, this humiliation was unbearable.

Since he had just woken up, all the people of this city did not stop humiliating him again and again.
He was exhausted, he could not stand this situation.

"You are all regretting it ! All of you ! "

Yang ling filled with hate finally left this city in excess of rage.
Two servants hidden among the crowd continue to hunt him down.

"Brother, he's finally gone out of town!" I could not wait any longer. "

"Same thing, I too am getting fed up with it, let's kill it as soon as it is far enough away from the city."

"A forest is on this road to the east, to reach other cities, it is forced to take this direction. From the nightfall, let's take action."

" When someone find his corpse, rumors say he was killed by bandits. "

7