Chapter 12 The unnamed forest
685 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12 The unnamed forest

 

 

 

The sun set to make way for dusk. Some Magical beasts began to wake up.
A young man with a white taoist robe was walking on a road, a few miles from town, fewer and fewer people were still out of town.
This person was Yang ling. His anger had made him far from the city.

Yang ling continued to walk step by step, angrily depressed, when he noticed in the distance a large forest in the distance. An idea came to his mind.

"In novels, all cultivators find natural resources to boost their cultivation, there are also plants that heal wounds, I should take a walk."

His negative emotions began to subside. A moment later
As he approached the forest, he looked around.

"Three quarters of the city is surrounded by the unnamed forest, the fastest route to other cities is through this forest, so much so that the mountain to the west of the city is the usual path taken by the merchants."

"The mountain being safer, but controlled by the city imposing a tax, I will sleep just at the entrance of the forest, I will continue the road tomorrow."

While Yang Ling closed his eyelids, entering the land of dreams.

Two menacing shadows came later, a few meters away, one of them took out his bow and started shooting from a distance.

"Woosh" A dangerous arrow flew towards Yang ling, when the latter in his sleep, his turned to the side.

The arrow brushed his shoulder, a few drops of fresh blood sank to the ground.

"Ahh ! "

The pain caused him to wake up from sleep, he opened his eyes, held his shoulder while standing up.

He looked around and saw two silhouettes, thanks to the memory of his predecessor.

Yang ling instantly recognized the two servants. They serves Yang Hu, hope of yang clan, grandson of patriach.

He put himself in a guard position. Just brushing against death, cold sweat trickled down her back.

"Why do you want to kill me ? "

"We do not talk to dead man."

The young man thinks at full speed, he was not the protagonist and did not offend someone to what he knows.

Without counting the fact that he had no treasures in his possession.

"Brother, I missed my shot, I did not think that this failure would succeed in his sleep to dodge my shot, if I had, I would have put poison."

"Do not worry, his meridians are crippled and without cultivation, it will be very easy to get rid of him, and even if his other meridians wake up, his cultivation will only be in the 1 Qi layer.
With our cultivations of 3 and 4 Qi layers, we will get rid of it easily.

The servant came out like his brother, a weapon, flying daggers. And prepared to draw.

Yang ling seeing that this situation was critical, ran away without turning in the unnamed forest. He was weak and afraid to die.

It's his first day here and someone already trying to kill him. Behind him, the two servants left immediately in pursuit.

"The Yang clan does not need useless people like you !" Killing intent appeared in the eyes of the servants.

"Die !"

Flying daggers flew in his direction. Yang ling felt the danger.

"I can't die now !" Think Yang ling in his head

...

Somewhere in the forest, a group of cultivators was resting.

A beautiful girl with pointed, red-haired ears stared at the moon rising in the sky.

When another girl called him.

"We thank you for giving us the location of the lingzhi mushrooms. replied the girl in the purple dress arrogantly."

The girl with the sharp ear restrained herself from slapping her and calmed down after a while.

"I did it only because brother Xiao gui li asked me ! "

"Your senior brother Xiao will be proud of you." The purple-haired girl with purple dress answered sarcastically

"I do not need you to tell me ! "

 

When this girl with pointed ears was alone in her corner, she remembered the smile of her senior brother and began to blush. The other girl made fun of her secretly.

7