Chapter 14 Giant Ape
653 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 14 Giant Ape

Eight giant Apes, appeared before them the group of young cultivators, they measured all 2 meters of height, with the exception of the Chief of Apes.
Their fur-covered arms were able to destroy a trunk in one punch.

They are also very agile, jumping from trees to trees. Their cultivations were 3rd rank and their 4 rank, comparable to 5 to 6 Qi Layers , so much so that their leader was one level above, the demonic beast could fight against a cultivator having reached the 7th or 8 Qi layers.

Xia liwei and the others unsheathed their weapons, when the leader charged back to them and raised his arms to hit the group of cultivators.

They tried to dodge when two of their companions were buried on the ground.
Exploded under the impact, cracks appeared, give off a smoke of dust, both people died on the spot.

Cultivators in the sect did not understand what had happened. Those who knew the people who had just died came from beings who were bothered by their dead

"The giant Ape is too strong! With our cultivations similar to them, we will be exterminated, separate and return to the sect, ask for help." Proposed the purple-haired girl.

"No, we have to stay together, we can defeat their leader!" One of them answered, terrifying by the power of Ape.

"You want to joke, the strongest of us at 6 Peak Qi layer cultivation, how could we defeat an army of eight Ape with similar cultivation."

"She's right, separate ..."

Behind him, two Apes arrived and slammed violently on his back with their feet and began to giggle, they stood up screaming and hitting their chests, as if to signal their cries of wars.

"Bang!"

The cultivator screamed in pain before banging against a big rock and died too.

"BROTHER !"

They were only 9 now, his girlfriend in the group began to cry.

"Keep your tears for later, let's hurry up."

The Apes pursued them closely, the group splitting up in different directions in the forest.

"ROAAR."

The Apes Chief screamed in the forest to call his other brothers. And began to chase Xia liwei and the purple-haired girl.

...

Elsewhere in the western part of the forest. Yang ling dodged flying daggers jumping to the left. He jumped into a bush, the young man began to know that without cultivation, he was as weak as a mortal. To be exact, he was a mortal right now.

Yang Ling rolled down a hill, crossed a river and started running in another direction further, lower class demonic beasts trying to bite him from time to time, he ignored the pain, despite the wounds.

He had felt fear many times in this world, there was no guarantee that he would go back to the world of the dead, the world of cultivators was different, a soul could be disintegrated and destroyed forever.

Fear gave him the energy to run as fast as possible to the depths of the forest. The two servants caught him little by little in spite of that. Their clothes were covered with dust and dirt.

"Brother, the waste goes deep into the forest! We will lose him!"

"When I didn't think this waste will make me use my martial spirit !"

The servant with cultivation at 4 Qi layer, displayed his martial spirit,
which took the form of a map, the red dots on these represented the position of demonic beasts, blue, that of humans and those in gray, represented mortals.

"It's not far, the waste is heading towards a group of two peoples who face a monster a few kilometers from here."

4