Chapter 15 Mei hua’s Betrayal
672 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 15 Mei hua's Betrayal

 

 

 

 

Elsewhere in the forest, Xia liwei and the purple-haired girl were fighting an Ape, while they were fleeing.

The Ape leader threw two trunks of trees, temporarily blocking their roads, leaving enough time to the demonic beast to catch them. Two hours had passed since their fight.

"This monster is really very persistent, we can run away, it does not stop sticking!"

"..." The purple-haired girl was getting impatient, the sleeve of her silk dress was torn during the fight against the beast.

She was looking for a way to escape from here, the girl did not want to kill herself here. She remained calm despite the situation.

On her side Xia liwei, the young elf had her bloody sword in her hand, watching the Ape, her skirt completely torn, revealing her beautiful legs.

At nightfall, the elven eyes of the half-elf were an asset, she saw bright as daylight. This is one of the reasons she had held until now. She was also looking for an opportunity to run away.

The leader of the Apes struck with both his hands his chest before shouting.
The beast rolled out his 4th rank aura, before picking up pieces of stones and throwing them on them.

"Flame wall !"

"Flower swirl !"

Both cultivators used their martial skills to protect themselves. The beast then observed the situation, he took a momentum before throwing a larger stone.
This one propelled the smaller ones who surround themselves with flame, striking the two young girls.

Wounded everywhere, blood flowed from their bodies. The purple-haired girl made a decision in her heart, her eyes became icy looking at Xia liwei's silouette a few feet away.

"Xia liwei! I decided to sacrifice you !" Thought the purple-haired girl. She began to gather spiritual energy.

The chief of the Ape advanced to Xia liwei, first to Xia liwei to finish it, he punched his abdomen.

At the end of her strength, she could not dodge completely. And was sent in the air before falling. The half shouted, reaching out to her comrade.

"MEI HUA! HELP ME!"

Mei hua a few meters away she felt an opportunity, her heart hardened, with interspatial ring on her finger, she pulled out a pill healing her wounds and took this opportunity to use another martial skill.

"Fast as wind"

The young woman jumped on the branch of a tree and left in a direction opposite to the half-elf, her speed will accelerate considerably.

"MEI HUA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU TRAITOR!"

She left without turning in the forest to the northeast.
Before disappearing from her sight, a voice talisman fell to the ground, the young half-elf heard her answer.

"Do not blame me, I can not die here! As I said, I will warn the sect, if you are still alive, it will come to come to save you.

When the leader of Ape saw one of his prey escape, he became red with anger, just like the demonics cores allowing cultivators to advance in their cultivation, their bodies allowing the demonic beast to evolve too.

The saliva of the beast flowed from the corner of his mouth when he saw the body of the girl.

The Ape decided to finish with the half elf, approached her, he raised his two big arms, before giving him a fatal blow.

Xia li wei saw his life scroll before his eyes. Despair and fear invaded her, her heart was beating at full speed, her eyes widened, under such pressure and without energy, she fell unconscious.

Before fainting, she remembered that this situation of life or death had already occurred in the past, despair came over her, in the half elf memories, her brother Xiao, who had saved her in the past, when all his friends had abandoned her.

Tears were flowing from her cheeks before she murmured a name.

"Brother..Xiaa..ggui..lli"

The moon shone high in the sky. in a forest, the fists of a beast were going to crush a young girl's body.

When suddenly a completely different violent aura out of the body of the half-elf.

A terrifying flame surrounded her, a mysterious voice filled with arrogance began to speak.

"When was the last time I woke up? "

Bonus with the chapter 15

Yang ling: Author, I get a worse treatment than the protagonist, it's not normal.

Author: heuuu .... no

4