Chapitre 22 (Meeting Xia liwei ) Whisper
567 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapitre 22 Meeting Xia liwei Whisper

 

 

"I remember, Mei hua this Bitch, she will regret what she did to me, how did she dare! "

 

" cough ... cough ... what's that smell? What's happened here? "

She noticed her outfit in bad shape and rummaged in her bag to change quickly behind a tree.
Xia li wei analyzed her situation before feeling an unpleasant odor.

The smell of burnt flesh sailing in the air, people on the ground entered his field of vision. Rubbing her eyes, the half-elf looked more clearly.

 

" AHH! "

 

She said, momentarily surprised what she was seeing, earth turned upside down, weapons scattered, trees burning, the corpse of a beast and inanimate bodies, a young man with a torn outfit was .
The sharp shout suddenly woke Yang ling.

 

"My head, I fell asleep, what a day ...? Ha ... I had a strange dream, I thought I had been reincarnated in an evil secondary character after being rejected. HAHHAHAHAAA
I had to bang myself against a wall ! "

" Hey.."

"Coughh ... couggh ... what's that ..... smoke?"

 

The flames caused by Xia kuan yin attacks were still burning around in the area. As well as on the body of Ape. What makes him remember this was produced.
He ignored Xia li wei without realizing it for a few minutes.

 

 

" Hey! "

 

 

"Fck everything was true then ...! If I'm not the hero of this world, why is my life so hard? I almost died !

 

 

His hand shook for a moment, Yang ling tried to calm down, it was them or him. If he had hesitated during the fight, he would have died at the present time.

 

 

"Are you listening to me or not?"

 

 

Yang ling saw the corpse of the beast and threw some dirt over it to appease some of his feeling.

He noticed a bag on the floor, having no idea why it was next to him. He took it and opened it, the bag seemed to contain pills knives and some silver coins.

Suddenly He remembered something very important that had comforted him in this world and turned his head to look for someone.

In the meantime, someone came up behind him with an annoyed look and gritted her teeth.

 

" Where did Miss Fairy go? "

 

The meeting with Xia kuan yin was probably the best thing he had happened since he was there.

 

 

" Do not regret it ! "

 

" Even though I had to die many times, it does not change the fact that she helped me and ... she's cute !"

His head in the clouds, crossing his arms, the young cultivator had decided what he was going to do.

"That's it, I decided to become his disciple, what a brilliant idea ..."

 

" PAAH ! "

 

A terrible kick hit his back. Yang ling screamed in pain, despite the pause he had taken, yang ling was still hurt. When he turned around to see who had done that. He saw a red-haired half-elf with the same dress as Xia kuan yin.

"Who are you and why do you hit me like that?

 

 

The young cultivator looked surprised, questioned Xia li wei, her appearance looked strangely like Xia kuan yin.

 

 

"Be a Man Okay?" I would not have hit you if you'd rather answer me! When I see you, I understand why men like Brother Xiao gui li are so rare. "

 

"I was a little lost in my thoughts."

The young cultivator looked like a beaten dog, he looked miserable. Which made Xia li wei guilty. She took a softer tone.

 

"Well, maybe I'm going a bit hard, sorry, I'm Xiao li wei, can you tell me what happened here?"

Yang Ling told him what happened. During this break, they took pills to heal themselves.

"I see an expert who looks like me, took care of these three and lets you fight against one of them at the end."
As Xia li wei explained, the bag next to Yang Ling was a reward for defeating his opponent.

 

"What are you going to do now?" In my case, I will return to my sect "

Yang ling thinks for a moment before deciding.

"I'm going to follow you, I'll have a better chance of finding Miss Fairy !"

"I do not want to keep saying hey, what's your name ? "

"I am Yang ling ! "

They both took a direction in the unnamed forest.

 

 

 

So much so that a person looked down on a cloud and smiled mysteriously. She seemed to whisper something to someone.

"At that time, Xia li wei did not know that she was the last element that ravaged an entire region [...]

 

That's what you meant? "

".."

A few mysterious pages fell from the sky that settled on her hands. Instructions seemed to be written on it.

"Do you want me to do all that ? Fine, but do not forget to grant my wish in the end ! "

"..."

"We have an agreement, although it may destroy this world ...! "

 

 

 

 

 

6