Chapter 27 ” Baioga ‘s powder “
426 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 27 " Baioga 's powder "

 

 

Branches of a tree were planted in his body. A dark green liquid entered his body while blood was extracted from his body.

All that had happened since all this time. Was only the fruit of his imagination, which is why the girl was not hurt.

He reacted immediately and tried to struggle, clearing his aura. Other branches sprouted from the tree and trapped it.

The witch laughs, before speaking

"You probably want to know, how did you get the old man ?"

The old man looked straight into her eyes and waited for her answer. He seemed bemused.

"I'm begging you to save me!" I was joking just now, hahahahahah, it was a joke,
I just wanted to test your skills ... what would you say I give you the items on me?

The witch continued to speak ignoring him. She picked up that mysterious box and looked at it.

" Baioga 's powder. "

This name sounded oddly familiar to the old man, he seemed to have heard it in his youth when he roamed the world. The witch kept talking.

"In general, it allows plants of this species to reproduce, changing its shape and appearance, and was once used against cultivator,
it can be turned into gas invisible to the naked eye and implanted in the brain before being used to create powerful hallucination, to avoid getting contaminated, just avoid breathing.

This forbidden plant grows only in a certain hot and humid region.

At the beginning, I only had to open this box, and wait for the gas to take effect. I only had to wait for the wind to blow towards you. "

The witch had noticed that the wind only blew on one side, as a precaution, she held her breath. The ancestral tree took advantage of it to plant its branches in its body.

She could have just cut off the old man's head, but in the end, the witch thought it was boring. He deserved to be punished before.

The old cultivator seemed to struggle without being able to do anything

The witch's expression finally changed, she had lost interest in the old one after a while.
She wrote something in the air. Carnivorous plants sprouted from the ground, so much so that a face was formed on the ancestral tree.

 

" Devour it"

 

What the old man did not know. It was that the cultivation of the witch seemed to be at origin realm, the reality is quite the opposite. Her cultivation was well above.

 

" I hate people to waste my time, go away!"

 

The tree and the carnivorous plants became enraged and devoured its flesh and blood.

 

 

" NOOONON save me ! "

 

1