Chapter 28 Cuscu Vampire Vine
403 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 28 Cuscu Vampire vine

 

The miserable cries of the old cultivator eventually disappear. She was finally getting rid of the inconvenience.

The witch activates her space ring and takes out the page regarding her first mission. She inserted it into the ancestral tree.

Dazzling light illuminated the entire area before the ancestral tree metamorphosed.

Its size grows considerably, its roots sink deep into the ground and groundwater,while the tree grows, before stopping at 120 meters in height.

The trees around changed at the same time and grew too.

The plants began to change in the forest, they became more robust, the fungi also mutated.

" Creates a calamity for in this region. ! "

Such was the order of the mission.

The orders of the mission were vague, which counted was the result, the witch had decided that forest would serve as a catalyst.

" It's time for the unnamed forest to get a new name ! "

She looked at the whole forest and lifted her arms. Her body emitted spiritual energy. The energy of the sky and the earth were concentrated in the area.

 

"" Unnamed forest that watched over the people of this region, it's time to teach those ungrateful people a lesson ... Me, the witch of calamity ! I order it ! Let loose your devastating anger ! "

 

The atmosphere in the forest changed abruptly, the witch finished her incantation by letting her blood flow on the ground.

The roots of all the trees around them plunged into the underground aquifers of the region, the plants metamorphosed into monsters and began to attack all the living beings, before some go out to attack those of outside.

Only the witch seemed unaffected by the disaster that was being created.

She clapped her hands, savoring the disaster that was about to spread.

" Cultivators in the forest must fight a terrible monster to survive ! "

 

She finally remembered the second part of the mission. "

The witch pulled a cauldron out of her ring and smiled evil, she looked at the ground before taking a plant to throw it inside. This plant had a very specific peculiarity, it eat her friends to become stronger.

 

"It's your turn to play. Appear The Cuscu Vampire Vine ! "

 

" H..IHI..HII..HIHIHI..HI..HIHIIH "

The witch laughed again, the cities around the forest began to tremble.

1