Chapter 29 Fangs of the nine divine dragons ” Dragon’s tail : Hit the earth “
390 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29 Fangs of the nine divine dragons " Dragon's tail : Hit the earth "

 

 

While a deadly plant for cultivators in the forest was being born in the witch's cauldron.

Elsewhere a young cultivator with a pendant ran to an exit. when it close. Trees and plants grew all around the area, moving it a little further from the exit.

Frustration appeared on his face.

The situation in the forest was dangerous, the young man with his pendant had seen no insect, nor heard bird sounds. Only plants, trees and flowers can be found here.

Li Ming put himself into a fighting posture when he noticed a strange green aura rising in the air.

An army of demonic plants appeared from the ground and rushed upon him.

Encircled, he brandished his sword and sliced the enemies coming towards him,

This young man was Li Ming.

 

" Kid, it's too late, we're already trapped ! " sighed the old man

" Senior liu, what's going on ? " answered questioningly

" A terrifying individual seems to want to hold you and other people in the forest for a reason that escapes me, for the moment the individual does not seem to want you dead. I have a very bad presentiment. "

 

Meanwhile Li ming fight his way against an army of shrub and demonic plant.

He was constantly creating vibrations in the air with his sword, sweeping his enemies,
Using its maximun capacity.

With his other arm, an electric attack resembling a whip, sent his enemies through the air. It looked like a mini dragon had just crushed insects.

Fangs of the nine divine dragons.

" Dragon's tail : Hit the earth. "

It was the second form of this technique, the electric whip was larger than in his fight against Yang ling.

The electric shock also seemed much more powerful. Charred black leaves appeared more and more each time Li Ming killed an enemy.

An ordinary cultivator on the same level would be killed for a long time.

Li Ming felt like he was fighting for hours, despite his tremendous performance, the young man had consumed half of his spiritual energy reserves.

Continuing to walk through this forest. He would run at full speed again. Li Ming had noticed something horrible, the plants were extremely weak at first, but little by little, their brute forces increased.

The power of the plants had a strength of 10 jin at the beginning. They were mounted 35 jin.
Although it seemed insignificant for a single plant, what would happen if an entire army gradually increases their power

The disciple responsible for killing Li Ming was also fighting against them, his body covered with stone armor, he ended up ignoring his enemies and began to rush towards Li Ming.

In a better situation than him, he wanted to take the opportunity to finish him.

2