Chapter 31 Mid-grade Spirit stone
358 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 31 Mid-grade Spirit stone

"Yang xiong has activated his martial spirit and is about to charge at any moment, I will activate it too ! " think Li ming

" Piou ! "

The one-eye Golem aim for Li ming, charged with spiritual energy before drawing a ray of light.

Far from being wrong against the demonic plants that attacked the area before being protected from the shelf.

The one-eye golem at one eye was made from the earth and bat corpses

Yang xiong put all his soul into this Art. The patriarch of the Yang clan invited an elder of the four seasons sect. To test the skills of Yang xiong.

After observing his techniques, he agrees to take as a outer-disciple.

His new master gave him 2 middle-level spirit stone and made him promise to make one of his personnal disciples when he could create a 2-star golem.

Yang xiong decided to remain in the clan, he had heard that a fairy in the vicinity.
It was already said there is a fairy in the vicinity. He thought he was able to create a 3-star golem with it.

Yang xiong searched for a moment in the region but did not succeed at the moment, but he managed to find materials for his art.

The disciple temporarily abandons this idea and prepares his prepare his things.

He was about to return the sect when the patriach and his father ordered him to kill Li Ming, the clown of Xie town.

One of the young masters of the Xie family was attracted by the beauty of the cousin and the sister of the the trash.

He had sent Yang to look after Li while his cousin was going to kidnap one of the girls.

In exchange for superior martial skill, Xie Qian accepts kidnapper Li xiang, Li Ming's sister

Xie wuhui did not foresee that Yang ling would fail so quickly and that he would help Li ming accidentally at the same time.

His defeat spread through the city and its surroundings before being expelled from the clan. But what annoyed Xie wuhui.

It was that Xie qian fought Li Ming before breaking his arm and fled like a coward.

Yang xiong remembers when the trash lost his cultivation 4 years ago, all the cultivators in the city laughing behind his back. He had been insulted and mistreated, despite all that, continuing to train somewhere.

What has happened so that he finds all his cultivation? He even seemed to show a much greater potential.

The disciple of the Yang clan listened vaguely to his patriarch and his father. before receiving a protection talisman

They received the information about Li Ming's approximate location with the help of their spies in Xie Town who were watching Li Ming's fact and gesture.

The disciple of the Yang clan decided to quickly finish him before entering the four seasons sect.

Yang xiong found Li ming in the forest, he was blinded by surprise but with his golem, he found him quickly and was currently fighting against him.

 

"Li Ming, we must escape again," the old man calmly reflected.

"I also want an opportunity, and my martial spirit does not seem to be very useful at the moment."

"If only you were in layer 7 Qi, a seal of the pendant will break and swear in the name of heaven that I was torturing this arrogant disciple before breaking his neck."

 

While Li Ming and the former were talking telepathically, the one-eye golem continued to fire ray light on Li Ming.

 

" Piou " Piou! " Pioi !"

 

Blood poured from the binding shoulder before he was screamed in pain.

The disciple of the Yang clan standing on the rock controlled the golem with these hands.

Yang Xiong observes the situation before thinking.

" I do not want to admit it my forehead attacks are not fast enough"

" One-eye Golem ATTACK Energy Ray ! "

 

"Piou i" Piou! "Piou! "Piwi" "Piwi" Piou! "

The two flying golems went to action, they aimed at Li Ming and sent their ray of light much faster than at the beginning.

Li Ming tried to dodge the rays with the old without success. His body looked as slow as a turtle.

He did exactly what happened while his body could not keep up.

" Li ming, your body was 3 Qi layer does not seem to be able to keep pace, yet an opportunity is offered to you."

 

" The one-eyed golem works with the spiritual stone, as the two golems are firing all the time. the intensity of their rays, they must be mid-grade spirit stones, steal is bad but ...hehehe "

"I understand Senior liu, you want me to grab the mid-grade spirits stone inside the golem." Smiles Li Ming.

" You took the words out of my mouth Li ming! Attending a golem approaches you, before destroying the golem and removing the mid-grade spiritual stone, I'll take care of the rest. Be careful !"

" Thank you senior liu ! "

 

The mid-grade spirit stone was exactly what it needed to directly break the barrier of 4 Qi layer, all his fights in the forest, had given him the necessary opportunity. His meridians and body were ready, his foundation was extremely stable.

 

Yang xiong had put mid-grade spirit stone in his golems, it was a serious mistake on his part. Once he has taken one of the stones and he can break the barrier of 4 Qi layer and take care of him.

2