Chapter 33 The danger is approaching
309 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 33 The danger is approaching

 


While Yang xiong and Li ming were fighting each other.

 

Yang ling and Xia liwei came to finish meditating, Their wounds disappeared little by little and accumulated fatigue flew away.

The profits during their time in the nameless forest were enormous, Yang ling had crossed the barrier of 2 Qi layer, the bag left by Xia kuan yin had him very useful.

His body had strengthened. According to the memories of his predecessor, his body will be cleansed and purified at 3 Qi layer. Xia li wei on his side had reached the 6 middle Qi layer.

Yang ling and Xia li wei were about to leave the forest. When a mysterious force pushed them away.
This force prevented them from escaping from this forest

They were both quickly encircled by demonic plants and fought a moment against them.

Yang ling insulted a plant before getting rid of it, Xia li wei told him to follow her.

She noticed a gap and waved her hand to tell her to follow. After getting rid of another plant, he ended up following it.

Yang was fighting a little at random, while complaining in his head, his short-range weapon made him uncomfortable, he would have liked to have a sword preferably to fight.

He personally thought that a sword would have given the same sensation as the knife he was holding, the saber's way was not made for him.

The needles were out of the question, he had no gift in the assassination. Bows are a specialized weapon for ranged combat, with no special skill, the person who has a bow will be killed quickly. A spear was out of the question, not discreet enough for him.

There was a lot of weapons in ancient times, only the sword suited his requirements.

At least that's what Yang ling was thinking at the moment.

A tremor suddenly occurs in the forest. The earth began to shake and trees fell one after the other.

Yang ling and Xia liwei looked around and wondered what was going on.

They did not know that the roots of the Ancestral Tree in the center of the forest were spreading in the groundwater and inhabited areas near the forest.

The first calamity had already begun, nobody really realized it except the witch and the being in the heavens.

Without the two cultivators reporting, they were unconsciously heading north of the forest. Believing to be safe from monsters and earthquakes.

Unnamed Forest: North East

From the princess side of the ice. A frozen blade surrounded her arm, giving off a tremendous aura.

Clang !

"Ice blade ! "

Xue Bing cut a dozen monsters at a time. Nothing seemed to stop him !

Her arrogance, her beauty gave the illusion of a fairy darting into the forest.

Yet her eyes gave off an icy glow showing her cold and indifferent attitude.

Totally ignoring the obsessive gazes of the men in the group who fought on their side.


In the center of the forest

 

A blonde haired girl with a pointed chapteau was watching a monster being born from a cauldron

She is two meters tall, her body is made up of roots and flowers. His head looked like a hungry beast with several sharp teeth. His hands were long green leaves that feed on the sunlight.

"I'm done soon, it took me a lot longer than I thought !

She began to relax her body before approaching the ancestral tree.

"Your new name will be the Tree of the Beginning, but before leaving I have one last favor to ask you."

The ancestral tree emits a dark green aura, before a branch comes off and falls to the ground.

" Thank you ! "

She picked up the branch and flung it to the plant monster she had created.

The Cuscu Vampire vine opened his mouth before devouring the branch. The aura of the monster skyrocketed.

The witch then took a box out of her ring before locking the monster and sealed it.

She made a broom appear with a spell. Jumping over, her figure disappeared in the air.

" It's time to gather all the cultivators in the forest. "

 
 
4