Chapter 34 Beginning of the calamity
287 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 34 Beginning of the calamity

In the area now named Forest of the beginning.

Yang ling and the other cultivators had been fighting plants for a few hours and were exhausted.

While Li ming recover from his wounds from his fight and meditate in a quiet, hidden corner.

To avoid being quickly detected by Yang xiong and the monsters, his body and his silouette was covered with mud, leaves and rock. His breathing became silent.
Li Ming took this idea by observing a camel on entering the forest before fighting against the monsters. His escape during combat, gave him the perfect reason to test this camouflage.

A witch on a broom was fast approaching their location. An evil smile appeared on her face.

Xie City

 

 

In the Yang clan, one of the young master of the clan pointed out the mistakes of the techniques practiced by clan members. This person was Yang hu, his foot pounding the ground for a few hours. His face seemed impatient.

"What are these two idiots doing?"

To murder one of his cousins should be fast, the two servants should have already returned to report.

"Do not tell me they were killed by wild beasts in the woods, we can not count on anyone, and I will go back to the sect tomorrow."

Yang hu getting ready to enter the clan when he felt danger approaching.

Cries of animals were heard in the city.

A horde of magical beast were heading towards the city, their faces expressing an immense fear.

A giant Ape would run with his brothers, when a human with a spear interposed to defend him and his friends.

The ape brandished his fist, before striking him, sending him against a building, he did the same with his friends and left to continue his path.

In another street, wolves did the same and charged everyone in front of them.

the city guards tried to stop them before he was crushed by the monster horde.
A lizard spit flames and burned the people interfering.

Nothing seemed to stop the demonic beasts. All the beasts continue to run and smash everything in their path. The humans and cultivators of the city hid in the buildings for fear of being killed.

Rumble !

Smoke and dust rose in the air. People in the city noticed that the monsters did not seem to attack them, putting themselves on the side of the road.
The traumatized residents told themselves that although people died, this unfortunate situation had passed.
Some of them wondered what could worry the monsters so much.
Everyone wondered about this phenomenon. The monsters were about to come out.

When the earth began to shake.

Boom!

Cracks appeared all over the ground, large plant roots came out of the ground with sharp teeth and thorns. Acid came out of the plant strangely resembling human saliva.

A root of 5 meters enveloped a monster, sharp teeth sinking into his flesh. The beast screamed in agony.

His cries of pain gave cold sweats to all living beings in the city. The monster quickly emptied his blood before dying.

His body was not spared, a giant mouth came out of the ground and devoured the body of the animal.
The roots attacked all living beings different from their fellow creatures.

All the inhabitants and the monsters run in all directions.

2