Chapter 37 They called me Pandora !
273 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 37 They called me Pandora !


In the forest of the beginning, a bear-like disciple was furious. Yang xiong was looking for Li Ming,
his face was red, his breathing was fast,.

One of the mid-grade spirit stones that his master had given him was stolen by Li Ming.

Since he was born, he had never been so humiliated by anyone. Moreover this person was a good-for-nothing without talent, there is very little time.

His eyes emitted intense hatred and murderous intent.

Li Ming

I swear i will find you and kill you definitely !

" RRRAAHH One-eye Golem continues to seek the target! "

Yang xiong screamed and started tracking down Li Ming's tracks again.

Meanwhile, a girl watching her crystal ball on a broom and whispering to herself.

This girl was the witch of calamity.

She had just taken a break to observe the situation outside.

Behind her, the cuscu vampire vine had just finished digesting her meal, her appearance had completely changed. He now looked like a demonic tree about two meters long with a face. Little eyes completely black and a mouth.

"Village lu hua, Pian tribe, Village pian, Tu Tribu.

As expected, these homes around have all been devoured.

They were much weaker than I would have imagined.

It's disappointing ! A thousand years ago, that kind of thing would not have happened so quickly! "

The creatures that attacked the houses came from the ancestral tree. The roots kill living beings, before they engulf them. This situation gave him the opportunity to evolve to a higher form.

The roots were slowly being separated from his body, allowing him to digest all these living things. His evolution would take a while.

The witch admired her reflection before stopping to look at her crystal ball.

She turned to see the new appearance of her monster. A smile appeared on her pink lips.

When suddenly a thought crossed her mind.

"AAAAHHH! I made a huge mistake, I should never have called my monster the cuscu vampire vine.

This name is way too weird! I'll have to do like any other and choose a more common name."

The witch then slammed her finger, an idea appeared in her mind.

"Since her appearance to change, I can change the name of my creature too, but I never have a good name."

She looked into the sky and saw that the sky had darkened, the night was falling once more.

"AAHH! The mission! The cultivators in the forest are never going to fight against my creature, if I keep
dragging things out like this, I'll just call it the Scu Demonic tree! Let's move on quickly!"

The witch's aura began to climb, before she began to write very quickly in the air.

The written words were image of the witch, voice of the witch, forest of the beginning, resonate, head of the cultivators.

A moment later. She tried different poses before choosing one.

Perfect!

The witch's expression changed to a more mature expression. She finally spoke, with a confident voice

"Greetings, my dear Cultivators !"

The appearance of the witch and the voice echoed in the heads of all the cultivators.

" But what is..."

They were all shocked by the sudden appearance of the witch.

Everyone in the forest wondered about this person.

The ice princess was alarmed, her intuition wanted to tell her something.

Xue Bing thought about something, the reason they were stuck here.

Maybe had a connection with this person.

"I am Minako !"

For his part, Yang ling questioned Xia li wei "You know the name Minako?"

Xia li wei gave him a negative answer.

All the cultivators questioned each other. Yang xiong paused a moment too to listen.

Li Ming, when he remained attentive to the situation, if this girl had appeared before them,

It was probably to announce something about them.

The pale pink lips of the witch sketched a mischievous smile. Her eyes started to shine.

"I had forgotten that nobody knew my real name, I should have said that at other times,

they called me Pandora !

3