Chapter 38 Minako
264 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 38 Minako

 


"Pandora!"

Minako, the sorceress of calamity is called Pandora?

The servant of Xie wuhui named Qiang strangely found the familiar girl yet he had never met him.

For his part, the memories of Yang Ling's previous life emerge in his mind.

Legend has it that Pandora is a human who opened a famous box containing all the evils of humanity.

How did this name appear in here? Another transmigator had come to this world.

The witch Minako continued to speak in a clear and haughty voice.

"You're probably wondering why you're stuck in this forest, why you did not see the corpses of your friends.

"Yes, tell us," replied Meihua, the plan she had prepared for trapping Xia li wei had failed, as they entered the forest, they found no bodies.

"The answer is simple!" The corpses of your friends were simply swallowed up by the forest of the beginning, did you understand? "

Minako caressed her belly and raised her thumb, to make them understand, as if she was speaking to children.

The cultivators trembled in fear when they heard her answer.

"And the reason you're stuck here is that you're going to fight to survive! Until now you've been fighting weak creatures, very weak. And I do not like it at all ! "

"What is your goal, what do you want from us?" Xue bing's cold voice rang out. suddenly. All the other cultivators felt a shiver of ice on their backs as they heard his voice.

"My goal is to have a goal, but I have no interest in talking to you about it, all you need to know is that you will fight."

"Fight against who?" Xue Bing had a bad feeling, she was now sure that this person had bad intentions towards them.

"A dangerous creature I created just for you!" The witch began to write in the air, the image of the Scu demonic tree appeared, the next moment.

Ostensibly. Nothing seemed to differentiate it from an ordinary demonic tree.

All the cultivators looked at the image of the monster, after a while some of them began to breathe a sigh of relief.

They had already faced this type of monster in the past and knew their weak points.  Cultivators did not suspect that appearances were often misleading.

"If you can kill him, you can get out of here!"  Minako replied, clapping his hands as if to encourage them.

The witch of the calamity had duped the other cultivators but she had not misled Xue bing. If it was so easy, they would not be stuck here.

Li Ming and Yang Ling were also suspicious.

"Bitch, it's because of you that all these weird plants are attacking us!" As soon as I warned my clan, you'll regret it, thought Xie wu hui, looking at her in a hostile way!

The witch felt an intention to kill, a familiar feeling that reminded her of something.
Her expression changed for the one she had a long time ago. Her eyes drained of their emotions.

"This way of speaking, this technique, this name!" Xie wu Hui's Uncle Qiang's servant finally remembered who she was!

In the sect of the four seasons, Xie wuhui and he had read the story of the great war that had occurred. 1000 years ago.

It was said that the emperor huang zuigao spread terror throughout the world, he was subsequently defeated by an alliance after enormous sacrifices.

A certain person had disappeared at the end of the war, no one heard about her later, thus avoiding being killed. Legend has it that she was responsible for the Great War.

Uncle Qiang came to understand that Minako, the witch of calamity was that person.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter 39 I made a mistake, my title should be time dilatation

2