Chapter 39 Time dilation
251 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 39 Time dilation

"NOON! I refuse to believe it! You cannot be Pandora! 1000 years have passed between the great war and now. You should be much older !"

The witch of calamity seemed to be a young adult between 19-21 years old, to date no technique or medicine allowed to age so slowly in this world.

There were also no pills that made it possible to extend a person's lifespan so slowly.

Uncle Qiang couldn't understand this phenomenon.

"Uncle Qiang, you don't have to worry, she's probably lying." said Xie wuhui who had just understood what was going on in the mind of his bodyguard.

Having also read the history of the great war, he found some details completely stupid. How a teenage girl would have caused a war of this intensity.

He thought that essential parts of the great war had surely been modified after 1000 years.

"How she dared to order these monsters to attack me, my outfit is torn apart by her fault." Thought Xie wuhui.

Meanwhile. The cultivators seemed skeptical, they were also doubting the identity of Minako.

"Are you saying I lied? HHIIHII. I'm Pandora! There is a way to travel back in the future."

"Which ways ?" Asked Xue bing interested in the subject.

Listening to Xue bing's voice, the witch suddenly had a headache, extremely fast images crossed her mind. She did not understand what had just happened.

Minako had however already heard the voice of the ice princess at the beginning and nothing had happened. As if her body wanted her to remember something very important.

The pain will disappear after a while. She ignored what had just happened and continued her story.

"To travel in the future, I just have to leave this planet, arrived in space, I could ignore the laws of gravity of the planet Fali, I then arrived at a speed very close to of light, turning around the planet and I finally returned to the planet fali after a while.

In the forest of the beginning, the cultivators had understood absolutely nothing about his explanation.
They felt like the witch was talking to them in another language. Only one of them had his face that was starting to turn pale.

Xia li wei had just opened his eyes momentarily and saw Yang ling whispering words.

"She ... can't ..." Whisper Yang Ling.

"What's going on Yang ling?" said Xia Liwei questioningly.

"This is a martial world! She shouldn't know anything about it !" Yang ling was confused.

The other cultivators heard the voice of Yang ling in their heads.

"This voice is the voice of this good-for-nothing from Yang Ling, I hope he did not come to beg me to take it with me."

What Xie wuhui and the other cultivators still didn't know was that the old Yang ling was already dead killed by the one on earth and surfing his phone.

"What is Yang ling doing in the forest? And what is he looking for?" Li ming wondered if Yang ling was looking for him in order to kill him.

As for Yang Ling, he was still shocked by the witch's revelations.

"Time Dilation ! "

"Hey Yang ling ! What is she talking about ? " Say Xia li wei "

"It is simple in space, time acts differently, not being infected by gravity.

Approaching the speed of light, the witch probably only lived for a few days or a few years.

On the planet fali, 1000 years have already passed. "

Yang ling did not know how or why at the moment, but he was sure the witch had the same knowledge as him about it.

"As expected from a Transmigrator !"

The witch's voice startled Yang ling who opened his eyes to the real world. He began to look around him in a vigilant manner.

"I've had enough talking like this! It's time to fight!"

The witch deactivated her spell, she turned to her monster and smiled evil.

"It's your turn to come on stage.

Scu demonic tree !"

For his part, Xie wuhui was choosing a new weapon, he wanted to take revenge on the witch. He did not believe for a moment in this whole story of time travel and the participation of this girl in the great war.

All he had seen was a beautiful, pretentious girl who was even more arrogant than he was.

"Bitch! I'll show you who's the master here! Uncle Qiang, were you able to perceive her cultivation !

"She seems to be at 9 Qi Origin realm but Young master, she may have hidden her aura." Uncle Qiang replied still in shock.

"Uncle Qiang, you forget this object !"

Xie wuhui took something out of his clothes.

"Uncle Qiang, I can't use it on the ice princess but on her, it won't be a problem."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit Inspiration : Einstein's Theory of relativity
clock paradox Paul Langevin

2