Chapter 40 Demonic Root monster
252 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 40 Demonic Root monster

When Minako, the witch of calamity, had finished speaking to the cultivators in the forest of the beginning
In the city Xie the vegetable monster continue to sow terror in the city, scattered everywhere.

They continue to eat all living things in its path.

The survivors gave it a name "Demonic Root Monster."

The mortals had taken refuge in residences, well hidden inside. Other mortals beg the Clans Yang, Mu, Xie to save them.

When the wandering cultivators groups were formed to resist the monster during this crisis.

By fighting the Demonic root monster several times everywhere, despite some sacrifices. They noticed something very important.

The demonic Root Monster feared fire, no matter how basic the plant was.
The second constant was that cultivators with wood spirit veins attracted the Root Monster devil much more than all the others.

A ray of hope was being born in their hearts. The cultivators shouted loudly and spread news, they began their counterattacks.

"Red Lotus! "

"Hurricane !"

A tornado of flame went towards a devil Root monster who was eating corpses.
The vegetable monster was burned alive without being able to defend itself.

Ashes appeared soon after. Two cultivators shouted and clapped their hands to celebrate when suddenly a chilling spray came out of nowhere.

This sneak attack intoxicated the two cultivators. A mouth out of the ground to devour them.

When another older cultivator comes by chance hits the beast with his hammer.
One of the Demonic root monsters was finally boiled down.

"Don't let your guard down" replied the older cultivator.

" We are sorry !" The two cultivators were very confused at the time.

"Don't waste time! Now that we've just started the counterattack. Let's try to join the other groups to discuss the next course of action, don't try to act alone !"

The two cultivators still in shock, nodded and began to follow him.

This catastrophic situation had only started a few days ago, and we could already see how badly the city Xie had been devastated.

Near the Mu Clan

A weapon in his hand, Li xiu's father turned to look towards the direction of the mansion, his face was very agitated, having only one thought. Save the city. He absolutely had to see the disciples of the sect of the four seasons.

Unlike other cultivators, he was not optimistic. The strength of the Demonic root monster continue to climb. Apparently the Demonic Root monsters were eliminated one after the other from the city.
It was sure that the Demonic root monster did not yet have its trump card.

"Xiu'er, Li xiang especially stay close to me! We are soon to arrive at the manor, we will be able to ask the disciples of the sect to send help."

Li fei luo wanted to hurry to arrive, he also knew a way to pass the defense formations.

"I'm getting hungry!"

When Li xiang, despite the danger of the situation, her stomach started to cry starvation.

"Bah, Li xiang, you're already an adult! How come you still behave like a child."

"But sister, you never heard, Brother always said that you don't fight on an empty stomach."

"..."

"Sorry, I shouldn't have said that!"

Li xiang suddenly felt very bad after speaking too quickly.

"It's not your fault, he's forgotten me!"

"But he had promised to come back to marry you after becoming .."

"Li xiang! I don't want to talk about this anymore."

Li xiu emitted a sad face, lost in thought, she wondered if she was going to see her fiance again one day. Why had he stopped coming to see her. She would think that he would probably have died if Xie wu hui had not sent Yang ling and his gang.

Yang Ling, the famous Yang Ling, one of the perverts known in the city came one day asking him to become the mistress of Xie wu hui. She firmly refused. He said arrogantly.

"You are still thinking about your fiance in the four seasons sect. Young Master Xie wrote to me that he had become Chang yun's boyfriend. Think about my proposal."

Devastated, it took a long time to recover, she did not want to believe this news, until she had seen it.
Yang ling and her gang continued to harass her and Li xiang, until Li ming heard the news. Furious, Li ming was no match for Yang. Until that famous day.

Li ming defeated him, Yang ling was immediately expelled from the Yang clan when he woke up. Becoming ashamed of his clan and the city.

While Li xiu was still thinking about the past, she heard her father's voice telling her to hurry up.

 
1