Chapter 41 You are … Brother Sun peng
234 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Glossary :

Chang yun : Inner disciple
Sun peng outer disciple and Chang yun's current boyfriend
Li xiu's former boyfriend

Chapter 41 You are ... Brother Sun peng

Mu clan

In a courtyard.

A man in a white robe, with handsome face caressed the face of a woman, passing his hand around her waist, he buried his head in the neck of the young woman, depositing sweet kisses.

The woman's two cheeks blushed, she licked her lips, admiring the man's sexy body.
The woman raised her hands to approach the man's face towards her, placing her lips on him, then caressing his body, she plunged her hands inside his clothes.

The young man felt disgust for the instant watching the horrible scars on one of her cheeks, before tenderly continuing to kiss her.

They threw their clothes on the ground.

The clothes of the young man and the young woman bore the symbol of the sect of the four seasons. This woman was Chang Yun, inner disciple of the four season sect.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Interrupted by the noise, Chang yun's mood quickly deteriorated.

"Young lady." The voice of a servant echoed outside the door.

"You can enter!" Chang Yun, lying on a bed, looked at him servingly on the ground.

The kneeling servant lowered his head replied with the greatest of respect: "The elders want to discuss how to eliminate the devil root monster in the city."

Chang Yun laughed at them in her mind, she could see very clearly that the city's martial techniques were far inferior to those of the sect.

A danger like this had completely frightened the whole city and its surroundings.
Accompanied by the man in the white robe, they both went down into the hall after having arranged their outfits.

"Elder, the young lady is here !"

In the room, five men and a woman were chatting in a room, their faces expressing concern. When they arrived their vision turned to them.

A woman with awful scars wearing a white dress accompanied by a man approached them.

If you didn't look closely at the other half of Chang Yun's face, you could tell that she was not ugly.

The horrible scar on her hidden face no doubt a story filled with hatred and jealousy.

Anyone could become that she had her awful appearance her strength by watching her eyes filled with arrogance.

Her face seemed hidden a dark and poisonous personality.

"Elder sister, Demonic roots monster ... they kill everything .."

Mu hui, a large-bodied disciple of the sect and member of the Mu clan, tried to describe the situation with his fat, greasy fingers.

Chang yun annoyed, looked at the disciple and said to him "Didn't I say that as long as the barrier that I installed is active, we have nothing to fear."

The Second elder of the mu clan touched his beard and said "Young Lady, It is true that at the beginning, the barrier repel this monster without problem, however for some time, certain roots manage to pass through.

Another elder spoke up and said "We were doing our best to eliminate the danger but we have no way of stopping their evolution."

The Second elder of the mu clan spoke again: Plants only attacked people with weak cultivation at At Qi layer at the very beginning, unfortunately over time. This demonic plant grew stronger and stronger. At this rate, we will all be in danger.

" WHAT ? !" Replied Chang yun surprised.
The disciple wondered if she should use her scroll of teleportation.

Without the barrier and the elders that held it, the demonic roots monster would kill them.
In a short time, the threat would break the defense formation.

Different from that of the Xie clan, the barrier was much weaker, with no attacking ability.

"Young lady, do you have a way to help us?" The mayor of the city questioned her, understanding the danger of the situation.

"Help us young lady!"

All eyes turned to her, hoping for something from her. She bit her thumb, worried about the situation.

"Find the person who met my criteria. One person with Pure wood spirit vein."

Memories of an elegant girl appeared for a moment in the head of the man with a white dress next to Chang Yun.

The Second elder nodded. "Unfortunately no one in the clan seems to follow the criteria. We would have more luck in searching the city but with the current situation

"..."

"Your are worthless ! " Thought Chang yun.

A servant appeared in the room and started to kowtow, he made his report

"Elder! Elder ..."

The Second elder frowned and replied in a deep voice " You see that we are busy!"

The servant started to tremble and said: "A man in his forties with two young girls has just entered the residence.

"How did they do it?" Asked an elder.

"What are you waiting for to stop them!" replied another elder who struck a table with his hand.

"The other elders are busy maintaining the barrier and he ..." The servant continued his report.


Boom !

A wooden door broke and the individuals in question appeared before them.

"Xiu er ..." Voice sounded from behind her.

Li xiu's heart started to beat very quickly on hearing this male voice, the tears are running down her cheeks

Emotionally moved, she felt several emotions at once, joy, bitterness, hope, love.

Her gaze turned to the man in the white robe. In a trembling voice, she was finally able to pronounce some words.

"You are ... Brother Sun peng."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yang ling's comments Next chapter

Spoiler

Sun peng, I hate guys like you! You shouldn't break the heart of a girl like that.
Yet it was you who wanted to become her boyfriend in your childhood. Ah! You got harassed in the sect, they took your stuff and all the new disciples hate you for losing a bet.
I see ! It was Chang Yun who saved you from this situation. But that doesn't excuse your behavior.

Next chapter Li xiu's despair 

[collapse]
 
2