Chapter 43 Chang yun the inner-disciple
229 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 43 Chang yun the inner-disciple

 


Sun peng continued his story.

After being beaten, he lost all of his reputation.
In sect. The elders continued to obey without intervening. People said he was too sure of himself.
When his entourage and his companions, they ended up joining other factions.

After a few months. The elders of the sect gave up all hope in him, his mind deemed weak.
Sun peng began to become depressed. He completely forgot about Li xiu and spending his days doing nothing.

"You are Sun peng, you're pretty handsome! I have a proposition for you!"
When she one day appeared before him.

This discipline was Chang yun, inner-disciple of the sect. Long hair, with horrible scars on one of her cheeks.
Her whole body was emitting a strong and dark spiritual force.
Rumors were circulating that she had a toxic personality.

Having a cultivation at 4 Origin realm, she was very close to becoming a core disciple. Chang yun was also the daughter of Chang san, Elder in charge of punishment. in the sect.

Even if Sun peng found the girl's horrible scars horrible. He was curious about what she wanted.

"Become mine !"

Sun peng was surprised by her proposal, he hesitated for a moment, before remembering all the humiliation he had suffered in recent months. His heart is filled with hatred.
he was ready to do anything to get stronger.

"I accept."

With the support of Chang yun, his techniques and cultivation quickly rose to the 9 Qi layer.

Sun peng then took revenge on everyone who harassed him. His former companions now trembled with fear when he encountered him.

A new emotion begin to be born in him.

He took pleasure, when he saw them trembling with fear. Sun peng remembered Li xiu and decided to discuss it with Chang yun.

The latter's eyes began to glow ominously when he mentioned his former girlfriend.

However, he did nothing to stop it, Sun peng was ready to do anything to quench his thirst for power.

He was persuading that it was
with the help of Chang yun, that he will reach the heights of this sect.

Li xiu couldn't recognize Sun peng, his personality was unrecognizable.

"Sun peng! Have you forgotten, the promise you made to my mother!" Li xiu raised his head to look at Sun peng, his face full of pain: "You promised to marry me and make me happy.

Sun peng stood looking at her, saying nothing. He didn't care what she said.

Beside him, Chang yun smiled frighteningly. Savoring despair Li xiu's face.

Li fei luo, for his part, could not finally restrain his anger. He did some steps forward.

and hit Sun peng's face who screamed in pain with his fist and fell to the ground.

"SUN PENG, how dare you break my daughter's heart. Yet I have treated you like my son all these years."

"Uncle, No, rather Li fei luo!, You have given me nothing, rare weapons, or resources, the previous years. Have you treated me sincerely." Sun peng say.

"Sun peng! I didn't think you were such a materialistic person, I really misjudged you! Li fei was deeply relieved to have discovered his nature before it was too late.

He planned to donate a certain object as a dowry for his daughter's wedding.

Sun peng touched his face, his nose was bleeding from blood, anger rose in him.

His face took on a sinister look similar to that of Chang yun.

"Li fei luo, you don't know who you're dealing with yet !"

4th level of the martial art of the sect of the four elements!

Wind Palm Break the stone!

A gray tornado came out of his arm and charged towards Li fei luo. This technique contained all the energy of his arm.

Li fei prepared him to defend himself when an extreme pain appeared in his head. His vunerable body at that moment, the tornado sent him against one of the walls of the room. He spit blood.

But....
How is that possible. Who had attacked him, no person in the room had moved. Except Sun peng.

Chang yun smiled discreetly, she had used a mental attack, being one of the only people in the sect to know how to use this power.

"Father!"

"Uncle!"

The two girls met immediately near Li fei luo.

Chang yun walked quietly towards them, jealous of their intact, flawless face. She is about to disfigure them.

When suddenly Chang yun noticed Li xiu was using her martial skill to heal her father.

She immediately felt the purity of her aura and the corresponding type of element.

"Pure spirit vein"

Chang yun revealed a sinister face and smiled. As if she had just found a doll, which she was going to model in her own way. She announced loud and clear.

Mayor! Elder! Stop them! One of his daughters has a Pure spirit vein, she is a perfect receptacle for sealing the Demonic Root monster."

"Yes young lady!" All the elders were relieved, they were finally going to get rid of this monster.
Li fei luo's face changed dramatically.

"Noon don't do this!"

Li xiu's father began to regret, he should have listened to his daughter when there was still time. Whatever he had done, he had just taken his daughter to hell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yang ling's comments Next chapter

Spoiler

 

We've talked a lot about others lately. Ah it's finally my turn, I have to prepare, let's train xia liwei.

Xia li wei! Your eye becomes golden like Miss's fairy. Even your personality seems to have changed.

No I understand! Xia li wei and you, you are one and same person.

Next chapter the return of Xia kuan yin

[collapse]
0