Chapter 46 Li ming save Yang ling
200 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The fight between Yang ling and Li ming will not be for the moment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 46 Li ming save Yang ling

The half-elf suddenly emitted a sinister aura different from the one she showed Yang ling.

She started to run towards the aura emitted by Pandora.

Xia kuan yin brandished her weapon in her hand. The sword gleamed with a fire light, shining in the dark forest.

"Master! What is happening to you!"

Yang ling tried to follow her before losing her. The half-elf was moving too fast for him.

"I have a business to settle! Continue to train !"
Xia kuan yin's voice echoed before disappearing. Seeing his master disappear.

Yang ling sighed in his heart.

" Master ! Please be safe!" Wish The young cultivator.

He had only met Xia kuan yin twice in his life. As beautiful as a fairy. Cold in appearance. But nice from the inside. His heart was beating fast every time he looked at Xia kuan yin's eyes.

Yang ling thought he was lucky to have come across Xia kuan yin. Without her help, He would have died by now.

.
"I shouldn't worry! My master's cultivation is far superior to mine!"

The young cultivator would probably be of no use.

Yang ling understood clearly the power difference between Xia kuan yin and him. The half-elf seemed to master spiritual energy much better than he did. This is the reason why her fire technique had reduced the tree from earlier to ashes. Wait a minute

"I can only use my technique twice a day! Damn it ! I've used it once for nothing."

"I should recover my spiritual energy and stabilize my foundations. I will have a better chance of finding my master. Instead of talking."

Yang ling began to sit down and meditate. He closed his eyes.
The young cultivator had no more pill in his bag to recharge his energy and his master had just left.

As Yang ling rested, another familiar presence approached this area.

This person was Yang xiong, he had been looking for Li ming for some time.
His anger had finally subsided after a while.

"Interesting, I never thought that Yang ling, this worm was still alive!"

He smiled coldly, a violent aura erupted forth from him. Yang ling was on the verge of becoming his prey.

Yang Xiong was going to vent his frustration on him.

The young cultivator did not know that a misfortune was going to fall on him.
While his body was recovering its spiritual energy.

He felt someone slap him violently, his body flew for a moment in the air, his head kissed the ground.

"Arrghgh!"
Yang ling cried out in pain, not understanding what had just happened.

"Wake up !" replied an aggressive voice.

Yang ling spat out a mouthful of blood and tried to breathe normally.

His whole body made him suffer.

As he was staring at the tall silhouette. His eyes filled with intent to kill

From the memory of this body. This person was Yang xiong, one of his cousins.
A person obsessed with Golems, the former owner of this body, was afraid of him.

But not him.

"6 Late Qi layer!

Yang ling felt the cultivation of Yang xiong. He had no chance of defeating him.

" Why did you do that ? "

"Because I'm in a bad mood!" said Yang xiong while walking toward him. Smiles evil.

"You are going to regret it!" Even if Yang ling knew he was weaker than him.

He wanted to charge him. Yang Ling's fist suddenly changed to red, flames surrounded his arm.

"You have become a fire cultivator! Hehe ... Dual spirit vein right! Not bad but you really think you can hurt me with cultivation as lousy as yours."

Yang Xiong stayed put, a ferocious and savage aura arose from his body.

"Take this Burning Fist ! Said Yang ling threw a fiery punch at him.

But Yang xiong easily blocked it with his body.

"You really think your little sparks could do anything to me."

Yang Xiong grabbed his head with both hands and then hit him on the face with his knee.

He then threw bursts of punch all over his body.

"Ha hha ha! It's fun."

Yang ling could not dodge any blows, the bones of his body was creaking.

His face was unrecognizable. His blood flowed everywhere.

Yang Xiong lifted Yang Ling and prepared to throw him against a rock.

When suddenly an electric whip clung to Yang xiong's leg and electrocuted him.

Crying in pain in turn, he let go of Yang Ling who fell.

A figure used his martial spirit to slow his fall and ran very quickly towards Yang ling by grabbing him with one hand.

"Yang xiong, do you have that much fun attacking the weakest than you ! If you want to fight! It's against me."

This silhouette was Li ming.


Yang ling's comments next chapter

Yang xiong, you coward! And if you fought loyally. It is Li ming who will fight against him but be careful, Yang xiong seems to be more resistant than expected. hopefully your punches are as powerful as him. In the meantime, I reserve a little surprise for him.

1