Chapter 47 Kill Yang xiong
196 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 47 Kill Yang xiong

Li ming put Yang ling on the ground and threw a pill at him.

"Catch it Yang ling! Put aside the animosity between us for the moment."

Yang hardly opened his eyes and with difficulty picked up the pill and put it in his mouth.

He immediately went into meditation a little further to recover from his injuries with his remaining strength.

Li ming faced his opponent.

" Yang xiong, you're going to die! "

Yang xiong's gaze turned to the direction of Li ming, who had completely changed, much stronger than before.

"4 Early Qi layer!"

Yang Xiong did not know how this waste was caught for having made so much progress in recent times.

He couldn't bear the humiliation that Li ming had endured him. Still not digesting the fact that his Mid-grade Spirit stone had been stolen by him.

Hitting Yang Ling had helped quell part of his anger.

"Me, to die, in your dreams perhaps! How dare to steal my mid-grade spirit from me! I will kill you and let the beasts devour your corpse."

A wild and violent aura broke loose from her body. His silouette will run towards Li ming.

Li ming started to smile, the shadow of a dragon appeared around him. He went into combat position.

Rumble! Rumble!

Yang xiong thrust out his fist in an attempt to strike Li ming. His fist contained his full power.

Without fear and hesitation, Li ming used the palm of his hand to block his punch, which trembled a short instant after the blow received.

"Huh?" Yang Xiong was very surprised! How was such a thing even possible?

His fist had a strength of 600 jins of strength.

How could Liming resist it with the 4th level of Qi layer.

Li ming will suddenly accelerate, in turn punching his chest.

"PAH !"

Yang Xiong did not expect such a quick attack, he spat out a mouthful of blood and took several steps back.

Confused by what had just happened. How? Or What ? He, Yang Xiong, had just been injured by this insect. This clown.

Even though Yang Xiong thought about it, he had only come to a conclusion. Li ming could hit as hard as he did.

"You really thought it was going to be that easy to kill me Yang xiong, you're going to have to do better than that !" Said Li ming.

Li ming no longer even needed the old man to defeat Yang Xiong.

He was able to defeat him now.

"Don't cry victory too quickly, you'll join the yellow spring first !" Yang xiong shouted.

"Energy Ray. "

The one-eye golem clinging to his arm, rays of rapid light rushed straight towards Li ming.

"Piou!" "Piou ! " Piou !"

Li ming's martial skill activated at this time. The rays of light slowed considerably allowing Li ming to dodge to the side.

Waving his sword, Li ming decided to the serious stuff.

As for Yang Xiong, he concentrated his spiritual energy in his big fists.

"Dragon's tail: Hit the earth!"

"Assault of the bear!"

BANG !

The shape of an electric whip and the claws of a bear had appeared in the area.

Their two attacks collided with each other. Creating an intensive tremor in the area.

The leaves of the surrounding trees fell to the ground. A crater suddenly appeared in the ground.

A silouette stood up immediately, ignoring the pain. He stood up.

"I told you, Yang xiong, you are no match for me!" said Li ming.

Li ming was in for a breath when suddenly a deadly aura came out of the crater.

"Assault of the Iron-bear !"

This surprise attack was a gigantic fist destroying everything in its path. Containing a force that could even destroy a statue.

"Arrgh!" Shouted Li ming. Having no time to activate his martial skill, Li ming's body flew against a tree. .
Fresh blood flowed from his mouth. His body had received serious injuries, his shoulder broken, he dropped his sword.

Yang Xiong appeared, injured in both legs, he seemed to have a lot of trouble walking, his eyes red with anger.

By sacrificing his remaining one-eye golem, he was able to recover quickly from his wounds and unwittingly had his enlightenment for fractions of seconds.

Allowing him to develop his technique at the top of level 2. With training, his technique could soon pass to level 3 although lower than the technique found in sects.

"Who do you think you are Li ming? You are trash! You will never be able to kill me! My technique has reached the limit of level 2."

"Assault of the Iron-bear!"

A gigantic fist rushed towards Li ming again. Who this time put his two palms in front of him and activated his martial skill to slow down his attack.

Li ming did his best to block his fist. Without his sword, he used his favorite technique.

"Dragon's tail: Hit the earth!"

An electric whip quickly appeared and struck Yang xiong's head which bled from the nose.

The two opponents exchanged blows for a while.

Their forces being equal. Without the two knowing a silouette discreetly picked up the sword of Li ming.

Yang Xiong and Li Ming were finally at the limit of their endurance.

Yang Xiong had underestimated Li Ming, this is his biggest mistake, he should have used all his strength the first time.

He thought his strength would increase as much. Li ming left him no choice.

All the spiritual energy of his body began to concentrate in his fists, this technique was dangerous.

His power was increased tenfold in exchange for his defense. A simple kick could be compared to a blow on the body.

"Die Li ming !"

Yang ling moved towards him and struck his chest with his remaining strength.

"Urrghhh." Li ming felt his bones cracked and his organs damaged, He spat out a mouthful of blood and fell to the ground.

Yang xiong out, tried to catch his breath and his energy and tried to move forward
towards Li ming.

"Again ... a last strike..and ..!"

Slash

Suddenly Yang xiong saw a bright silver light. A sword pierced his head.

"You're the one who's going to join the yellow spring !"

Blood spattered everywhere.

He never imagined being killed at the hand of Yang Ling.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yang ling's comment next chapter

Spoiler

 

Damn it, the master of Yang xiong wants to kill me

What is this feeling? Are these the negative feelings of the owner of this body. You want to kill Li ming, you're completely crazy. A protagonist always has a trump card in his sleeve even in this state. And then I have nothing against him. We will surely fight him later but not now.

On the side of Xue bing, there seems to be more going on. Pandora, my master Xia kuan yin and Xue bing are all there.

[collapse]
1