Chapter 48 Before the finale battle in the forest (part 1)
185 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I feel it, I know that it is possible to write much more interesting chapters, by reading other novels, I can feel it, but I don't know how.
But there will be an arc in the future that I should definitely not miss.

Chapter 48 Before the finale battle in the forest (part 1)

" Haa..hha ... haa."

As a young cultivator caught his breath and closed his eyes.

The body of Yang Xiong fell to the ground.

Yang Xiong never imagined being killed by Yang Ling.

His ambition to be feared and respected as well as his dream of creating a perfect Golem would disappear with him.

Unintentionally, he had become a stepping stone for a person.

Before he died, he regretted not having fought seriously from the start.

Too bad, this mistake had cost him his life.

He was the second person Yang ling had killed in this world.

Even if the young cultivator looked calm. His hands were still shaking.

"I killed someone again !" he thought silently.

He knew that in this world, it was something that happened every day while reading novels.

However on earth, an event like this had little chance of happening for someone like him. His emotions were still unstable.

He would have to quickly get used to this unpleasant feeling to survive.

Yang ling took a deep breath. His whole body still made him suffer excruciatingly,
It had broken sides. These wounds will take some time to heal.

Without the young cultivator noticing a mysterious symbol taken out of the body of Yang xiong and attached to the neck of Yang ling before disappearing.

Yang ling without suspecting something looked around when,
Li ming's body entered his field of vision.

In poor condition. Li ming was also seriously injured, unconscious.

Li ming was famous hero of this world. That's what he thought after analyzing the memories of the other Yang Ling.

In martial arts novels, the hero was often a trash or genius who possessed an exceptional gift for combat.
The original owner of this body was in conflict with him.

"The other Yang ling was completely stupid, why fight Li ming? He had better train and flirt with the girls. And then Li ming is nice, he gave me a recovery pill."

As he approached Li ming to help him. In his body, his soul temporarily changed color. It went from light blue to purple.

Negative emotions invade him. Yang ling was no longer himself.

Suddenly he had a huge hatred for Li ming. The cultivator brandishes a sword, his face filled with anger.
Li ming in front of him seemed so vulnerable.

He was going to cut off Li ming's head. When a dangerous aura emanated from Li ming's body.

ROAR

The cry of a dragon spread in the area, Li ming's body rose up on its own.

He opened his eyes, Li ming's gaze was like that of a predator.

Yang ling felt an imminent danger. Which allowed him to regain his senses.
His soul became blue again.

Yang ling did not understand what had just happened but he decided to flee as quickly as possible despite his injuries.

From a distance, you could hear Li ming murmuring.

Fangs of the nine divine dragons
3rd technique: Devour the heavens

A golden aura appeared around Li ming.
Everything nearby about 1 meter from Li ming began to enter his body, the sun's rays, the water in the ground. The vitality of plants and trees.

The meridians of Yang xiong's corpse and his blood also converted into energy.

Li ming's wounds were shrinking visibly.

A few meters from him. Yang ling had observed the whole scene. Fear had invaded his body.

"This technique is terrifying ! Luckily i backed away."

After this demonstration, Li ming fell unconscious again.

Yang ling took the opportunity to move away a bit before meditating to heal his wounds. What had just happened?

"Are these the emotions of the former owner of this body?"

Yang ling began to think inwardly.

"You are completely crazy! You really think you are killing Li ming, a hero like him always with a trump card up his sleeve. Look at what just happened.

And then my other self is that you want to stay Xie wuhui's dog all your life. ? "

When Yang Ling asked this question, the negative emotions in his body seemed to disappear completely. Yang ling continued on.

"We will fight Li ming someday in the future, but not now,

I know a way to defeat it, it's a bit cowardly, but I prefer to do it that way. "

While Yang ling seemed to be talking to himself. He wondered how it happened on his master's side.
As soon as he is cured, he will come to find Xia kuan yin

On the side of Xue bing and her group.

Pandora seated on a broom, mockingly looked at this group of cultivators.
She wondered how this little group would survive against the Scu demonic tree

Her attention finally turned to Xue bing.

This immensely beautiful girl with long light blue hair and red eyes reminded her of someone.
Her hostile gaze, her freezing techniques, resembled her too much like that person.

"Arrgh!"

"Pandora, your end is near, I developed this technique specially against you!

The Witch hunter. "

Minako had just remembered, a distant memory resurfaces from her memory. the expression on her face began to darken.

A murderous intention began to surround her.

"I understand everything now, it's you!"

Not far from their location, another female voice was rapidly approaching.

 

"Pandora, I came to avenge my mother's death!"

 

 

0