27-A Date With A Lovely Elf*
670 0 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By riding on Verde’s back, the group made it back to the surface in an hour.

“Nice work there V,” Enki petted the jack bird, Verde himself could navigate through the floors. Verde cooed, leaning to his touch.

“Alright, Lilly, you exchange the magic stones.”

“On it,” she saluted with a smile and left with the bag of magic stoned.

Bell grabbed Verde’s leash and guided him back to the church, leaving Enki with some time to himself. So with a small grin, he went to the Hostess.

Arriving, he saw Ryuu, who was cleaning and had yet to notice him, “hello there.”

“Eep! Ah, h-hi Enki, I see you’ve returned. How was your first time on the middle floors?” she asked quickly, trying to get rid of her flushed expression.

“We could talk about that, but I’d rather talk about our date tomorrow,” he grinned, knowing how nervous she was.

“We can talk about that after closing,” she said, returning to her calm self.

‘I kind of prefer her stuttering,’ he chuckled and nodded, “I wasn’t planning on staying, so I’ll take my leave.”

“W-wait about the date I want you to know that Syr taught me a-and I think I’m fine w-with it.” Her face turned a new shade of red as she hurriedly walked to the back rooms.

“... what?” It took him a second, but his face also matched his hair.

“Pft hahaha,” Syr, watching the side, couldn’t contain her laughter.

“What did you teach her?”

“What else? I hope you both have fun tomorrow ~” she cooed and walked away.

...

[Hestia familia]

The following day was the big day. Enki spent most of it preparing the church. He physically shooed everyone out of the building. Lilly went to the library. Hestia to work and Bell had his training with Ais.

The building was empty, so with his alchemy, he added a balcony to the second floor. It was temporary and only for the date. He cleaned it and set up the tables and everything. All that was left now was to wait... and wait...

But time was moving slower than he wanted so he went downstairs to his alchemy room and practised creating alloys from the metals he bought, and more so with his memory ability, he could remember the pages from the book he burnt clearer.

“Lightning, Iron, Flame, Water, Ice alchemy. I’ve got a handle on it, but I can still improve. I also remember something about using Mythril in alchemy.”

Enki spent the following hours noting down what he remembered and practised creating new alloys. He was observing the time the very moment the sun went down. He left showering and put on black pants and a red shirt.

“This is normal for a date, right?” he said, checking himself out in the mirror. “Or should I put on a suit?”

He shrugged it off and left the building.

‘I can do this. I can win. I feel great I! Can! Do! This!’ Enki pumped himself up for the date. But he wasn’t the only one trying to harden his resolve.

‘I can do this. It’s just going to be the two of us,’ Ryuu tried to calm herself pacing back and forth in front of the Hostess of fertility with a slightly flushed but nothing more.

Seconds later and a small cough brought her out of the state. She turned to see her red-haired date with his face flushed, smiling at her.

Enki was lost for words about what to say, not because she was beautiful, but because he didn’t know how to start!

‘Kneel,’ he bowed slightly, pulling out his hand. Ryuu just as nervously grabbed it, and Enki smiled, giving it a light kiss. “our date awaits. My lady.” ‘Is this how it goes!? AAHH!’ He was having a mental breakdown.

For a moment he paused, looking. She wore a short brown skirt; the ends laced with gold linings and a long sleeve white and gold top with a red ribbon she tied around the neck of the shirt. And to add to that, her face was also flushed.

“I-is this suitable for our date?” She asked, avoiding eye contact.

Realising that both were in a similar nervous state with every ounce of will, he breathed in and spoke.

“Yes, it’s perfect... uh Ryuu, can I be honest with you? This is my first date and I’m not a hundred on how to act and I don’t want to make this awkward or anything, is that alright?”

“... sigh, I’m relieved you said something. You seemed so natural when talking before and don’t know where to be natural or behave like in those books Syr showed me,” she breathed out a long breath before smiling.

“Alright then, shall we?” He brought out his hand and gladly locked it in with his. Their skin touching in the cold of night radiated a warmth, making them even more comfortable.

“So you rebuilt the church,” Ryuu marvelled at the building decorated with lights and she saw a balcony where she assumed they were going to sit.

“Yep, not that difficult. I even added that extra balcony just for us,” he added with a grin as he brought her into the church and lead the way to the balcony. Both pulled their seats and sat down in a flower and candle-lit diner.

“So how hard was it to put this together with its beautiful,” she marvelled at the candles and lights around, it worked well with the stars of the night.

“Not much, I’ll bring the appetizers,” he got up and moved to the corner. There was a cart with four covered dishes set.

He brought two and placed them, opening one and the other, revealing sausage rolls.

“?”

“Haha, it’s alright I call these sausage rolls to try them,” he chuckled at her confused face, also in worry in case she hated these, but his worry was cut short when she tried one and her eyes sparkled with awe.

“This is great,” she smiled and went in, “this isn’t pizza though.”

“True, but that’ll be our main meal,” he chuckled.

“So what did Syr teach you?”

“Oh, it doesn’t matter. How was your venture to the middle floors?” she changed the subject, eating another roll.

“Alright I won’t press on, it was a challenge not in the monsters were strong but they appeared almost every minute, but we handled ourselves, enough to go to the 14th floor.”

‘Mn, that’s good progress. I’m glad maybe soon he’ll reach the 18th floor and join me,’ she smiled, finishing another roll. She went down to grab another, realising he finished them all.

What followed was light taunting from Enki seeing as how much she loved the rolls offering some of his, besides that they conversed about many things.

“Hm... If I was in the same situation again I wouldn’t hesitate to kill anymore,” he answered, no longer feeling helped back by his emotions in such a state.

“I can tell the way you glared at those adventurers back then,” she nodded, remembering the sharp look in his eyes like a predator watching prey even she felt startled but refused to mention it. She knew the feeling very well.

More time passed, and it was time for the main course. He got up and removed the plates.

“I promise you’ll love it so much you won’t even want to share,” he grinned, placing a large covered plate on the table.

Feeling the pride in his words, the elf rolled her eyes, “if that’s true then I’ll kiss you.”

“Is that a bet if so I accept?” his grin grew wilder as he put on an ignition glove and lift the cover slightly.

-Snap -Fwoosh

A small flame emerged from his fingers, going inside the cover and dancing around. He removed the lid; the flame disappearing into sparks and leaving behind the perfect pie.

“I present to you pizza double pepperoni and ham.” He curtsied and threw the lid away. Grinning, he watched the smell reach her nose along with her ears twitching slightly.

“Allow me,” he sat down and pulled out a slice of the string cheese lacking before disconnecting and pointing it to Ryuu.

She looked at it confusedly before gulping and leaning in for a bite. There was a subtle crunch as she bit.

Her blue eyes widened as she chewed, “mn~” she realised her mistake facing Enki with a smirk, “I’ll have that kiss after.”

She turned away, blushing, only making him laugh before taking a bite of his own.

“This is good. No wonder you were so confident.” She blushed with a small smile.

She didn’t stop digging in as well. It was a great time spent between the two, which ended with cakes for dessert. Enki wanted to make Ice cream, but he didn’t know how or rather hadn’t tried it yet.

‘I think it’s milk cream and sugar, right? Maybe some salt too,’ he shrugged off the topic, focusing on the beautiful elf in front of him, “ah right before we finish, where’s my reward for winning the bet?”

“The bet? Oh!” She flushed, “I forgot.”

No, she didn’t. She was waiting for him to mention it. She got up and walked over to him, ‘just like she said,’ blushing the entire time, she pushed his chair back, allowing room and sat on his lap.

The warmth of her crawls up his neck as she inches her face closer. She guided his arms to wrap around her, inching close enough to kiss him on the lips and when she did; she wrapped her arms around him and he tightened his hold on her back.

It lasted a minute before separating. “Are you happy?”

“So this is what Syr taught you, huh?”

“W-well, not exactly what she showed was how to say.”

“Erotic?” he asked. “Very,” she answered.

“So you came here,” he pulled her in further, “wanting this?”

“No, I wasn’t sure if it’s what I wanted, but after that kiss, I wouldn’t mind another and more.” She blushed, looking away.

The radiating heat between the two of them grew and with her permission, Enki locked lips with the elf with nothing but the clothes they pressed against each other, the heat radiation more Enki separated, moving to suck and nip at her neck.

A lovely sigh escaped her as he relentlessly covers her exposed skin. His hands carefully wandered her body she quivered and let out a pleasing moan under his ministrations. Feeling something hard pulsing against her under her skirt only furthered her bliss.

He pulled back. Ryuu’s eyes were clouded with desire. Enki wanted to go further, but he couldn’t do as he pleased without confirming.

“Ha, why did you stop?”

“How far do you want this to go? I’d rather have your consent than let this move on further,” he spoke, trying to calm his racing heart.

Hearing his words brought her out of her daze, and finally able to think she considered the moment they were in and who she was with the fact he stopped himself for her painted him in a better light than before not to say it was a test but she wasn’t sure. It made her happy.

“I don’t think I’m ready for sex but we can go a little further,” she breathed a smile, her hand racing rubbing his erection making him quiver with her touch.

With the last bit of restraint, Enki lifted the elf by the legs, muttering only one phrase, “Come.”

16