28-Bedrock*
618 0 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With the last bit of restraint, Enki lifted the elf by the legs, muttering only one phrase, “Come.”

Effortlessly, he clung to the elf, squeezing her firm thighs, earning squeals as rewards as she locked lips with him, their tongues dancing.

This exchange lasted long enough to reach the room. The elf clung to him more, nipping and sucking at his neck, leaving with solid pops as red marks covered him just like he did to her.

She chirped when he kicked open the door and slammed it shut behind he moved carefully, making sure to not forget her collarbone as the prime target for his lips.

“Mn~ An~” his sweet mewls only fueled him further as he pushed her up onto the bed and climbed on.

Their eyes glued to each other, drowned in lust and anticipation, Enki removed his shirt and she did the same, revealing a black lace bra. They moved again, smashing their lips, their tongues intertwining in dance rather than a battle for dominance.

His arms snaked around her back, filing into her with pleasing chills as he removed her bra after two attempts. She held onto it as they separated from the kiss.

Blushing, she let them drop her arms open, but it was clear she was shy and excited.

“Cute~” He savoured the moment, making sure he’ll remember it forever and also compare it after he was done defiling her white skin.

With no time he tackled her collarbone down to her chest leaving proof of being there with suction marks even nipping at her skin as his hands coursed her whole body as she quivered in the feeling of delicate fingers outlining her body reaching her breasts with a firm grasp.

Her voice she’s tried to conceal made its way out as he vacuumed her plump orbs, lightly sinking her teeth at her most sensitive nipples, dousing her in a mix of pleasure and light pain which only furthered the pleasure.

It wasn’t long before her whole body stiffened and let go of itself, letting out an angelic moan having climaxed.

“Hah huff Ah I-I need a moment,” her chest heaved up and down entranced by the sight of the sweating elf he lifted her by the legs placed them on his shoulders and moved her panties to the side to get a view of the work he’s responsible for.

“W-wait, let me cleaaan!” He squealed, feeling something penetrate her naked valley.

Enki pushed his young in further, feeling the folds squeeze around it as he pulled back, getting a taste of her. Ryuu was too embarrassed and relishing the bliss to look him in the eyes had she would’ve braced herself as he licked his lips.

He growled like a predator and put her back down, this time pushing his face closer. He stuck his tongue in fully and swirled it around.

“Mnn!~” her back arched as she felt the same thing enter her most precious spot again she looked down seeing red hair buried in her thighs, her hands moved to stop him but as another wave of pleasure hit she pushed his head further.

He didn’t resist tasting her folds. He could tell as they tightened more she was coming he felt her body quiver at the last moment and moved back, watching the elf shake in front of him.

This time she was really out of it when she looked she saw him on his knees not wanting to leave him out pushed herself up onto him and using her weight pushed him down, her hands traced over his face down to his chest, and down his body.

She would pinch and circle back, making him shake. With a slurry smile, she cupped his face and kissed him fiercely, attacking with her tongue only when she brushed his erection did he let her win, but she smirked, separating and continuing her way down.

Just like he did with her, she riddled his body with smooched and pecks, leaving behind a trail of red while stroking his pulsating erection. Enjoying every small grunt and gasp that escaped him.

She took her time to lick the new patch of skin that was his stab wound mark, assuming she’d give him a great time. And that time was now as she removed his pants, seeing the tent rise but still chained under his underwear once she removed it. Her face grew a stronger shade of red.

She gulped and held the tip and shaft of his erection slowly. She stroked them. The feeling was enough to let out a grunt, realising she was doing good and stroked his shaft fully.

This went as she inched her face closer with more confidence than she knew. She opened her mouth, swallowing the tip and sucking on it. With her other hand, he grabbed his balls, lightly massaging them.

Confident in her actions, she plunged her head in slowly, making her way down to the base of his shaft. She felt her body wanting to gag, but she held on for a second longer and dragged back with a pop.

Enki was currently in bliss his eyes met hers nothing needed to be said as she licked her lips going down to lick his shaft from base to tip while playing with the tip vigorously, she sucked it and slowly went down on his erection and pulled back up only to tip before bobbing her head back and forth.

The feeling of her slippery tongue and throat grinding and her playing with his balls in rhythm was overwhelming him he felt his time coming he tried to hold back just a little longer to feel it but it twitched feeling it in his mouth Ryuu dove swallowing it whole as he came in her throat slowly she pulled back sucking every bit of his essence and with a pop pulled off.

She took a moment trying to get a taste of it before swallowing. “Ah,” she opened her mouth to show him and collapsed on him.

Both dripping with sweat stared each other down. There was still lingering lust, but both reached exhaustion, only the occasional kneading and groping from Enki and Ryuu stroking his half-risen erection with a mix of kisses.

They kissed for a minute before separating. There was no lingering lust, only affection as they drifted to sleep in each other’s arms. Although they both hated it, Enki stepped out of bed, picked up the shoes from the hallway and destroyed the balcony he created for the date.

Only then did he slip back into bed with Ryuu snuggling with the naked elf. Of course, they were both naked, enjoying their bodies pressing against each other.

...

“Mn~ Ah,” Enki yawned, waking up to the sunlight smacking his face. He turned to see Ryuu sleeping soundly beside him.

His cheeks flushed as he kissed her with a grin, her ears twitched and she sloppily opened her eyes. It took a moment before she realised where she was and hid under the blanket.

“Good morning to you too,” he grinned and lifted the sheets. Seeing the red elf coming to her senses, he pulled her in for another swift kiss, one she returned gladly.

“Last night was great,” she said, blushing as the images came back to her.

“Yep, and I won’t forget any of it,” he looked down at her naked body, which was riddled with bite and suction marks.

With a pleased sigh, Enki stepped out of the bed, basking in the sunlight. Ryuu, after putting on her black bra, also stepped out joining him. They held each other before he went in for a kiss, which grew heated, and his hands travelled down to her ass. His morning wood pressed against her, begging for the same action as last night.

But he refused himself instead, smacking her butt and making her jump in his arms. He chuckled and helped Ryuu dress up. He put on a pair of shorts that reached his knees, leaving him topless.

“Aren’t you going to cover your top half?” She asked.

“Nope, I got nothing to hide,” he smiled.

“F-fine then,” she knew he intended to show what they’d done to embarrass her and refused to give him the satisfaction.

“I should ask, am I the only person you’re going to pursue? I am aware adventurers want many concubines, but you come off to me as someone with specific tastes and not leeching over any pretty girl walking past you.”

“That’s a good question. There is someone else I am interested in, and as you said, yes, I have a preference, but I won’t hold it against you if you want to leave me knowing this. But you are just as equally important to me as she is.”

“I see... so who’s this other person?” she asked, leaning into him.

“She’s a guide at the guild, Rose Fannett. I should say I have a weak spot for redheads. I’ve only kissed her and made it clear I’m interested in her,” he said, wrapping his arms around her.

“I see, well so long as you make time for me, then I’m fine with it, but I want to clarify that I’ll never share a bed with another woman.” Her voice was firm.

“I respect that but don’t think I want to sleep with multiple girls at the same time. I prefer one on one intimate sessions. And besides, I prefer having a small harem. It makes the bonds even more important to me.”

Both stayed silent for a moment, Enki waiting to see if she would reject him, but when she kissed him and smiled, it erased his doubts.

Awestruck, he followed her downstairs, greeting everyone. All eyes landed on them. Ryuu’s face heated more, and she wasn’t the only one as Hestia and Lilly both couldn’t take their eyes off his marked body, knowing what they implied.

“Hi everyone,” he smiled, waving. He was also embarrassed but seeing the reaction.

“Greetings, I’m sorry I can’t stay. I have to leave,” Ryuuu bowed respectively to them.

“O-of course you should be on your way,” Hestia stuttered.

Ryuu left, but not before Enki pulled her in for a quick peck on the lips, turning her completely red as she bolted out of the church.

‘I have a good feeling about today,’ he nodded to himself with a pleased smile.

“So, are we dungeon diving today or what?”

15