32-Enki and Goliath
295 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Dungeon 17th floor]

'Let's shit stomp this motherfucker!' He grinned, walking into the sight of the Seven-meter tall goliath.

Bell and Lilly following behind were hesitant but continued to follow him. Soon they stopped ten meters away as the goliath spotted him and roared.

"RAAAAAH!" An invisible wave shot from the boss and hit the group. They felt weak and unable to move.

"Paralysis howl!" Lilly said, falling on Verde's back. The bird also went down on one knee.

Enki, unsure, unleashed his killing intent as he believed he felt the fear and paralysis shaking off him, unknown that the two invisible forces were clashing as he stood up.

It didn't change the plan, but it was an interesting development. As the others recovered, he clapped his hands and slammed the ground.

"Goodbye motherfucker!" He laughed as a massive hole formed beneath the monster. It was about to move, but stone spikes surged, piercing its legs!

"Rah!" It howled in pain, smashing the spike the wound sizzled healing.

...

[Freya estate]

"Yes, break free and run at them, crush them, beat them, make them suffer!"

Freya screamed at the crystal ball, "he can still suffer," she was in denial believing his plan to be ineffective.

Her body was heating, expecting everything to go wrong. An image of a struggling to bleed Moby and Bell facing against the big monster rex aroused her.

...

"Fool!" Enki chuckled as the hole gave way and the monster rex fell inside!

The hole was five meters deep and the excess stones changed into iron spiked that stabbed into the lower half of its body. Enki made the hole big enough for him to lock the boss's legs and torso.

"AAAH!" it could only how in pain and move its arms around it was bound and unable to climb out. Its healing factor working on his legs made it seem as if he was being cooked in a pot.

"Alright, I left its arms open so we have some difficulty," he said to them, pulling out his glaive. He wanted to control the difficulty of this fight to get the best excelia.

"Let's go!" Bell said and charged forward. Verde screeched as Lilly readied her crossbow.

'Torrent!' the floor exploded as water soared covering his body, his prowess improving he kicked off the ground charging.

"Firebolt!" Bell yelled, launching the blast.

Rex roared, swiping at the flame and going to punch Bell. The boy jumped over, slashing at its hand. It was then a flurry of Ice chards and arrows stabbed into its arms.

It reeled back looking to Lilly who was firing while on V's back, "RAAAA!" It punched at the bird, only to miss every hit.

Enki was descending from jumping in the air, his glaive covered in an ice blade as he arrived at Goliath's face.

-Shunk!

A clean cut! It screamed. Swiping Enki in mid-air since he wasn't able to dodge, he got hit with full force. HIs water aura rippled and burst to absorb the damage, he slammed into the ground with a hard thud.

He was down for a second before Torrent reactivated, and he got up, wiping blood from his nose. Goliath growled the slash across its face, healing.

"You know guys, I could just bury him in lava and we can call it a day," Enki said, rolling his shoulders.

"Kru!" Verde screeched, disagreeing with his words. It blitzed up the giant's arms, clawing the entire way up before clawing at his eye and Lilly shooting its other eye at the same time.

"Then what's the point of fighting?" Bell screamed from across, jumping to the side and avoiding its arms as it wailed around blind, "Firebolt!"

-Woosh -Boom!

He blasted the boss's arm. It smashed into the ground. Roaring, again everyone froze with fear gripping their hearts.

"Stop fucking crying!" Enki glared at the boss again. His killing intent or skill that was developing shook him out of his paralysis another visible clash between the two forces occurred.

...

[Freya]

"NOOOO!" she lashed out in rage, stomping the ground and throwing the crystal ball away. Thankfully, it was very durable or it would've shattered.

"This isn't how it's supposed to go!"

Her room had noise-cancelling magic with the number of blasphemous words coming out of her mouth. One would assume she was the devil.

"SHARK JUMPING BULLSHIT!"

...

The Goliath had finally regenerated its eyes as it glared at them all and roared one more time.

'Not this time,' Enki grinned and dashed while the others got hit with the fear screech and paralysed.

He jumped high in the air, forcing unleashing his intent as he was coming down, "ROAR!"The goliath opened its mouth as another invisible wave pushed forth specifically towards Enki.

The alchemist grinned, feeling the pressure, and pushed back with his growing skill. As he neared its face, his water aura extended to the glaive and, with his hands connected, he froze the blade, growing it to the same size as he was.

The mouth of the goliath glowed a white flame appeared. Enki's instincts screamed at him, "AAARH!" He roared, unleashing his killing intent, and swung down "ROAR!" Goliath roared, blasting a white beam from his mouth to split into two as Enki swung down.

'Crap!' He grunted, seeing the ice melt and his water aura fading, his arm exposed started burning.

"Firebolt!" Bell appeared next to its head, his hand shining in blue light. He threw his hand as a massive blue firebolt blasted its head.

The clash stopped, and Enki landed hard on the ground. The boss groaned, turning to Bell and swinging its massive fist.

-BAM!

It sent him flying and crashing into the ground, coughing blood. Enki was wheezing, his hands shaking and suffering second-degree burns.

The goliath looked down and began trying to set itself free, slowly breaking the large metal spikes.

"Verde, we have to move," Lilly said to the bird, and he nodded, running to Enki. Lilly dropped.

"Leave the potions and go," He blurted. The girl didn't delay and listened, dropping two potions and getting back on the bird running off to Bell.

Lilly hopped off and lifted Bell's head, giving him the drink. 'he'll be fine,' she thought, getting back on Verde.

"We have to stall until they recover." She held tightly on the leash as Verde screeched, its feathers coming to life. It blitzed the Goliath, slashing at every part. Top, it groaned, trying to swipe at the bird but missing. It was strong but slow.

...

[Freya]

"Yes, it's breaking free!" The goddess was on the floor staring through her crystal ball, a small ray of hope for her entertainment to satisfy her.

"If it can break free in time!" She watched with high hopes.

...

-Gulp! -Gulp!

He drank both potions, looking at the wounds on his arms. He looked up at the Goliath as it tried to break free. It was almost there.

"Smart, but not smart enough!" He glared, clapping his burnt hands together. "TORRENT!" lightning surged the moment his palms touched the ground.

It travelled across the field to the Goliath. the spikes it broke regrew and punctured it once more,

"AAAHR" It howled in pain but he was don't crack and spread rapidly from its place straight into Goliath's hole. Large cracks echoed.

-Splash!

A massive body of water erupted at this point. Enki felt his mind was on the verge of going down. The water froze into spikes, puncturing this body whole.

It couldn't move with a screaming headache. Enki picked up his glaive and ran with all his speed. Bell finally regained consciousness and saw him run. He took a moment before kicking off as well.

Verde appeared beside them, running ahead, "RAAAH!" The Goliath roared with another wave of fear, freezing them but only for a second as Enki unleashed his pressure. This time, the invisible clash had a winner!

"KRUU!" Verde screeched, its feathers standing up, Lilly held on tight as the bird closed the gap in a few steps, appearing next to its face.

-SHUNK!

It slashed both its eyes, blinding it! Enki and Bell arrived jumping down the hole landing on separate Ice spikes that lead to goliath's body. It roared and slammed down through the gaps in the last attempt.

'Torrent!' water surged from the ice covering him, he dashed hopping from Ice to iron spikes to avoid its punches, all the while making his way to its body, Bell doing the same as both got closer.

-Bam! -Crack!

It smashed through some of the iron and ice spikes trying to kill them but failing. Eni arrived at the centre part of the belly where the magic stone was and Bell arrived at the same spot from the back.

Both stabbed its body as the boss roared in pain. Bell's hand glowed with a bright light for the second time as he gritted his teeth.

"FIREBOLT!"

Enki pushed his glaive deeper, letting go. He clapped his hands as lighting surged and he slammed his hands into the monster's flesh.

The area bulged grotesquely before exploding. At the same time, the bell unleashed his firebolt, the alchemy and magic both forcing their way through its body to its core collided in a massive explosion! Bell went flying out the hole from the knockback of his magic.

The magic core was exposed, and its body was already regenerating. Witnessing it, Enki grunted, "Just fucking die!" He dashed, grabbed his glaive and swung, "ALREADY!"

-THUNK! -CRACK!

The sound echoed as Goliath's body twitched before expanding and exploding into dust like all monsters.

-Thud!

The crystal fell and, along with it, Enki landed on his back, huffing and wheezing from exhaustion. He couldn't move.

...

[Freya]

Shock, bewilderment, it was to picture her emotion. She could not process what had just happened, her face twitching repeatedly before she sniffed and small tears trickled down her.

Upset, shocked, enraged, many emotions overwhelmed the goddess's spirit. Like a spoiled brat who had always gotten everything she ever wanted and had her favourite thing removed was in tears.

...

Lilly grabbed Bell and on Verde descended to Enki's side.

"We did it! We did it, just the four of us!" Bell exclaimed with a bright smile.

Lilly was also smiling. Her eyes were watering, overjoyed by their victory.

"Hahaha ha!" Enki couldn't move, so he burst into laughter. The others fell on their butts and joined in. They had made history.

12