34 Good results Good rest
303 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Hestia's Church]

"Six years..." Enki muttered, entering the church. 'I mean, it makes sense she is 28. I was expecting a year or two at most.'

"Welcome back Enki!" The goddess hugged him.

"Hey, Hestia."

"I heard from Bell you defeated the goliath together! I'm glad you're safe," she sighed, moving back, "he also told me you were planning on celebrating tonight, but I think it's better to rest after such a battle."

"I think it's best you shower and rest for the day. Bell is already in bed and Lilly's in the shower. I'll update your status by then. She'll be done and you can go," she said with a smile.

It sounded like the perfect idea, so he moved casually to the couch, pulling off his shirt.

"Alright, I saw Bell's stat increase highly from the excelia he gained and Lilly told me were MVP, so your abilities should have soared."

Enki closed his eyes, letting out some of his fatigue as Hestia updated his status. The goddess watched in slight shock. She was expecting a notable increase and was. Right 'you are a monster, she thought, seeing his abilities rise and more his skill appeared.

'King's Aura?' Che muffled her laughter. 'does he think he's a king?'

Enki Flamel

Level 2

Strength: I-63  >  D-580

Endurance: I-89 > C-610

Dexterity: I-66 > D-550

Agility: H-59 > D-540

Magic: I-87 > C-584

Hunter: I

Memory Retention: F

Magic: Torrent - When cast, a water aura will surround the host, increasing physical abilities by half-fold, granting a minor healing factor and the ability of water magic.

Skill: Alchemy - The ancient metaphysical science/mystical art of manipulating and altering matter using natural energy with your own hands or a transmutation circle.

King's Aura - A body made fit for a king. You can exert your willpower over others, making them weak in your presence. As a king, you are immune to charms. When mastered will boost all abilities and magic.

The increase in abilities makes sense as the three took down the goliath on their own.

Bell's attributes are in C and B because of his skill increasing his growth some of Lilly's abilities have reached E the moment she reaches D she'll be able to level up with the high-quality excelia she's gained.

Hestia assessed him and the other's growth rate. The only reason for this was because Enki alone could do things that none of the previous alchemists could, but this was mostly because they were three taking down a level 4 boss. It only made sense for them to grow so much.

'If they fight it again in the next two weeks, then they'll be able to level up. This growth is fast.'

She patted his back and got off, showing his status sheet.

"Congratulations, your majesty," she playfully bowed before blowing into laughter.

"Well, it's a wonderful skill and more." Enki said looking at the sheet 'is this a bootleg conqueror's haki? Am I in some kind of story?'

"Mn, but that mental suppression ability is great for crowd controlling, don't you think?" She puffed her chest, thinking she had a hand in deciding the skill.

"Yeah, it is, Ah," he yawned, feeling tired.

"Come on, big man, time for bed. I made some sandwiches you can eat after your shower."

He didn't argue dragging his feet upstairs, even with potions used to recover nothing bet a good rest. So he did just that after a nice shower.

...

Inhale, "Ah~" Enki yawned at the sun's light, waking him. He wanted to get out of bed but felt a weight pushing him down.

'Ryuu?' He looked down seeing the elf. 'the window's opened, so she climbed in?' He thought for a moment before shrugging. He snaked his arms around her, squeezing her tightly with a pleased sigh, and closed his eyes.

Today, they weren't going to the dungeon. His only activity besides some training and alchemy practice was his date with Rose at night. It would be at her abode and they would meet at the front of the guild.

"Morning Enki," Ryuu said with her eyes closed as she snuggled further into his arms. "I heard the news of a group of three defeating the goliath."

"Mn, that was us. Sorry I couldn't visit. I was tired, though. I'm glad you came here, wait shouldn't you be at work?" he smiled, kissing her forehead.

"No, took a day's leave. I wanted to see if you were fine, so how did it go in the guild?" She asked, looking up and opening her eyes.

Enki, looking down, could see her breasts through her gown. Flushed slightly, she muttered "perv" feeling something rising.

"I can't help it, you know that. Oh right, I have news about Rose. You won't believe what. happened guess, if you're right, I'll reward you."

"And if I'm wrong?"

He gave a small grin, his hands moving down to her plump butt, "punishment of course~"

Ryuu rolled her eyes. "isn't the reward the same?" she asked. Enki shrugged.

"Fine, I'm guessing you're both in a relationship now, or at least you're going to be in one. If so, then congratulations. I hope this doesn't mean you think less of me-Eep!"

Enki squeezed her butt. Before kissing her, the moment grew slightly into a light, heated session at the exchange of saliva. It lasted for as long as it could before the need for air arrived.

"You're very smart," he said, changing positions with her beneath and pampering her with kisses.

"And you very bold, Mn, I didn't come here for this," she concealed her moans as he trailed down her neck with love bites.

"Alright then, let's just cuddle." Enki stopped and rested his head on her breasts.

"So, are you going on a date with her?"

"Mn."

"When?"

"Why are you asking?"

"N-no reason," she turned her head, 'if it's anything like our first date, then they'll most likely also do that but...'

"What's wrong? You have this look. Did I do something?"

"Mn n-no, it's just like the date it ended with us doing "that" except we didn't go that far, so I was wondering if you would with her."

"I see you don't want her to take my first time? A gasp. Could it be that my Ryuu is jealous?"

"I'm not," she pinched him. She was.

"I doubt that, but if you are~" he moved to whisper in her ear, "then we can fix that right away," he said, his hands drifting down to her thighs.

"Maybe not now but later," she said, not resisting bringing him in for a hug, "like on our next date?"

"Deal. How's next week for you?" he smiled, stopping his advancement.

"Id like that."

The two smiled, spending most of the day in bed, resting. Though she was against it, Enki left to train with Verde and attempt some more. Alchemy. She believed he would spend the day with her in bed, instead surprised when he left her in bed.

'I thought he'd stay with me,' she pouted, clinging to a pillow instead.

...

Outside the church, Enki sat on a bench he made, waiting for a small carriage to arrive. When it did, the doors opened, with Riveria and Loki stepping out.

"Enki! How's it going? How my precious little Verde?" Loki chuckled, getting close and personal to him. The smell of alcohol was very present.

"Nice to see you too, Loki," he forced a smile, pushing her back, "Riveria It's been a while. When are we going to train?"

"I apologise, there is always some work to be done, but I think soon enough we can. I'll let you know in advance."

Enki nodded, watching behind them as two men walked out carrying a large crate. They dropped them going back to bring three more, opening them and revealing a collection of ores, the four boxes holding raw orichalcum ore.

"So I just turn them into pure orichalcum bars, right?" Enki asked to confirm it.

"Yep, use your alchemy, and that's all. If I did this in the normal process, the quality would be lower and they would lose some during the process. That's why I want you to do it. Because alchemists can properly separate it with nothing going to waste. It also makes it easier for a blacksmith to make Durandal items out of them." Riveria said with a hint of excitement, wanting to see the spectacle.

"No problem then," Enki smiled and clapped his hands. He had been practising this in his free time with black steel and other ores combining them and separating them perfectly.

"This should take a moment," he slammed the ground and electricity circled the four crates. With a relaxed expression, he focused.

-Shua!

The two witnessed as the ores in each crate broke apart and reassembled into two separate sides, one brown and grey, the collection of dirt and stone and the other a stack of blue ore ingots. Perfectly balanced.

"Done."

"Hai, I love you so much, Enki!" Loki said, staring right at the glowing ores. "you guys put it back in the carriage," she ordered.

"So that was alchemy. It looked simple?"

"Your insult my craft."

"S-sorry I was expecting a symbol to be drawn as I researched," the elf stuttered, not wanting to appear a critic.

"I could've drawn one, but why should I when I can without one?"

It was then Loki walked in, "man you are something, taking out Goliath with just three people and now this."

"Ah, If you don't mind, could you explain how you took down the goliath?" Riveria, not hiding her excitement, "you used alchemy, right? What kind did you draw a circle?"

"I'm sorry to be rude. I'm preoccupied. But we can talk about that over dinner sometime later?"

"Oho," Loki muttered, watching from the side, 'I'll say he's got balls, but sadly Mama's never considered being with anyone.'

Riveria was stunned for a moment before bursting out in laughter, "PFT hahaha!"

Loki spit out her wine, surprised. 'she's laughing?' This was the second time it happened and, being the only one to see her, she couldn't wait to gloat about it, 'oh poor kid.'

'A simple no would've been better, but you crush my spirit is fine too,' Enki frowned. A small chuckle came from the window of the building. Looking up, he saw Ryuu watching from his room. Seeing him turn to her, she hid inside.

Seeing a misunderstanding, Riveria stopped herself. "I don't see why not." She chuckled, 'no one's ever asked to dinner so normally before.'

"Wait what?" Loki did another spit take.

"I'll come back and let you know when I'm free," she smiled, taking the frozen Loki away with her.

'That was easy. Should I be worried?' Enki thought for a moment before shrugging it. He had things to do, and a date set for later.

"Hm I still have time, and if I remember correctly," he looked up to his window, a smirk appeared on his face and he went to his room.

Opening the door, he found Ryuu putting on her sleeves. "Where are you going?"

"N-no where I have some business to attend."

"Oh I see," he nodded, closing the door behind him and shutting the window, "well I'm sorry, but I'll have to keep you for a bit. I haven't given you your punishment~"

His eyes gleamed with hunger, and he pushed her to the bed. It filled the rest of the day with moans and mewls; she was expecting this to happen, having read something similar to one of the books Syr lent her.

12