35-Late night dinner
294 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-Snore~

Curled up in bed was none other than Ryuu. She sighed in sweet bliss as it riddled her whole body with bite marks and hickeys. Enki sat next to her, brushing her hair aside, and the elf clung to his hand softly.

"I have to go. I probably won't be here tonight," he mumbled softly, planting a small kiss on her cheeks.

"Mn, I'll leave soon and good luck," she muttered back, falling deeper into the bed.

With a hearty sigh, Enki pushed himself off the bed and went to shower. He was very thorough with himself, and since this was at her place, the redhead put on a dark green suit, having expanded his wardrobe with the help of Hestia.

"Smokin'," he smiled at his reflection.

...

The sun was going down and darkness was settling in as Enki made his way to the guild. He waited by the back door of the building as she requested and didn't wait for long as the door opened and out walked a rose in all her glory.

'Damn,' Enki burned this image of Rose in his mind. She was in a tight purple dress that emphasised her curve perfectly, coupled with her face blushing the entire time.

"You look great, of course. I'm sure you heard that already from your friends," he smiled and extended his arm.

"Thank you," she smiled calmly despite her face heating the moment she locked arms with him. He felt warmer in the frosty night, obvious heat radiating from her.

With rose's guidance, they made their way through the streets. Her home was between the clothing district and Hephaestus's familiar workplace.

It looked like any modern house with two floors, reluctantly she let go of him and opened the doors the room lit up by the use of a light stone that was placed up like a chandelier, revealing an already set table next to a well-lit fireplace ignited by magic.

Almost everything of convenience is a creation of magic stones, the lighting and heat, a cooking stove, a refrigerator and more.

'I expected the moment we enter for her to tear off my clothes,' he thought, examining the place. It looked well-kept and clean.

"Take a seat. I'll heat our meal in a moment," she said, passing through a closed door. Enki, seeing her tail wag back and forth, promised when he gets the chance to feel it.

"In all honesty Enki, I just want to skip the get to know your part of this," Rose said from the kitchen, pulling out two plates. "I hope you don't mind. I have a bit of a sweet tooth."

She placed the two plates, each with a slice of cake and a golden cream next to it, along with a bottle of red wine.

"It's a vanilla cake. The cream next to it is honey. You don't have to put it on if it's too sweet for you," she said and sat down.

"Do you have more, honey?"

"Yes, you want more?"

"No, just asking for reasons," he gave a smile to the readers.

"Let's eat!" He clapped and, shrugging, her confusion, agreed for her. She wanted this to move as fast as possible.

"Can I ask a question? Have you ever thought of being an adventurer?" He asked, taking a bite of his cake and finding it delicious.

"I have, but never went through with it. It's too dangerous and I love living too much, unlike you. What is your reason?"

"I'm sure Eina must've told you how I joined the guild. I no longer live the poor lifestyle and now love my life going on an adventure fighting dangerous monsters, but currently, I've got another reason involving the strongest man in Orario."

He said, pouring some honey over his slice. Rose nodded. Hearing the rumours that were still going around the buzz had been low because they had replaced it with another rumour.

"Do you know about the rumours?"

"Which that Ottar is training and some believe he'll reach level 8 in between 1 and 2 years?"

"And the one that Freya got him a prosthetic arm from the Dian Cecht Familia one with some boons as well," she said, observing his expression.

When she heard the rumours about the fight, she didn't want to get caught up in the tension, afraid now that the man currently standing at the top would come down and kill him.

Noticing Enki let out an assuring smile, "if you're wondering if I'm worried, then only partly because this means I have a year or two to reach Ottar's level or level 6 depending on if my magic improves."

"Let's say you manage somehow in a year to catch up to him and crush him. What then? some familias will come to fill the space left behind. The Loki and Ganesha familial might fight it out."

"Maybe, but I don't see the Ganesha familial being one to rule. It will mostly come down to the Loki familia which I'm in a partnership with."

"Haha, I can't imagine how you can be so confident. Maybe it's an alchemist thing."

"Eh, who knows?" He chuckled to himself, enjoying his dessert, "I need to ask, and this is important before we move on but, what are your thoughts on polygamy?"

She stopped, dropping her fork. "Are you building a harem or do you have one?" She cut straight to the question.

"Also, these are the things that result in this going badly. I'm just about thinking of sending you out."

'Crap, well, better to know what she's getting into and not have any regrets.'

"Before I even consider it I want to know how many and who you are already in this relationship with," she spoke calmly watching his every move, 'if its anything beyond ten then I won't hesitate to leave him outside, I made a mistake if he turns out like every other greedy adventurer.'

She didn't want to be right. Rose truly enjoyed being in Enki's presence. For once, she didn't feel alone. She had colleagues at the guild but nothing much outside of it.

"Well, this is something I can answer easily. For one, I have Ryuu Lion who is aware of the situation and besides you, I guess I have one other person in my mind, but it's just out of curiosity."

"And who is this other person?"

"Riveria Ljos Alf," he said, taking a bite out of his cake.

"I see. Are you one of those creeps that are into elves?"

Hearing that, Enki almost choked before snickering, "ha no, not really. I'm attracted to you and Ryuu. I'm just curious about Riveria, is all."

"You're attracted to me?" she smiled.

"Ahem, I have a weakness for redheads," he muttered.

"Oh, really~" she cooed, her face heating slightly. Enki paused a moment, flushed before both erupted with small peals of laughter. 'so only three women, that's manageable.'

"I can say I have no objection if you ask me later on," she trailed her words, emphasizing that there would be a later.

"I'm glad you don't object."

"I don't honestly, I can slightly emphasise with Ryuu knowing her story and I also feel lonely," she gave a sad smile, going for her drink.

She said nothing swirling the drink in her hand as the flames from the fireplace danced the moment was bittersweet to Enki the beautiful image of the light bouncing off her and her drink but more he had a feeling she was reliving her past life of loneliness at that moment.

Of course, the moment was brief as she drank the wine in one go and hissed. Putting the glass down, Enki curiously took a sip of the liquid. It burned down his throat before spreading through him.

She looked to Enki and smiled, seeing him drink his in one go as well. He, too, hissed at the feeling of it burning him inside.

"This wine is called lover's kiss. It's meant to burn to represent the passion between lovers."

"I see. Let's test to see if this claim is true," Enki slurred his words, feeling the time was right.

Rose's tail hairs stood with excitement. She had worn a sexy outfit for this reason and was very much nearing the end of restraining herself now that she had some wine in her system.

The wolf girl's tail swayed at a fast pace, not hesitating to show the lust in her eyes that she'd been withholding for so long.

With the smallest ounce of control, she stood up. Enki did the same and pulled him to bring him to her bed, but he pulled her in from behind.

"Eek!" she yelped, feeling something hard pressing against her ass.

"No waiting," he whispered into her ear like an animal in heat. She growled, feeling his hand slip through her dress.

With a quick wave of his hand, he switched off the light stone. The fireplace only highlighted the room, basking everything in a golden orange hue.

"Right here now." He pushed her onto the couch, both letting go of any mental restraint.

12